出来混总是要还的
Payback's gonna be a bitch.
好的 硬汉 有一个问题 我们没有筹码
Okay, tough guy, one problem. We have no leverage.
他们手上有黛西 现在还有可♥卡♥因♥
They have Daisy and now they also have the cocaine.
靠 她说得对
Fuck, she's right.
我们完蛋了
We're fucking screwed.
我勒个去
Holy shit.
我勒个去
Holy shit.
是的 他们绝不会轻易把黛西还给我们
Yeah, they were never going to just hand Daisy back to us.
这是救她回来的第一步
This was always the first step in getting her back.
所以我才知道今天的人不是黛西
That's how I knew it wasn't Daisy today.
真够大胆的 你都不告诉我们吗
Bold move D-dog, you gonna tell us or?
我需要让你们信服
I needed you guys to be convincing.
好吧 我需要休息一下
Okay, I just, I need a break.
我现在压力太大了
I am so stressed out right now.
等等 如果可♥卡♥因♥在这里 那……
Wait, if the coke was here, then--
我给他们的包里装的什么
What was in the bag I gave them?
哦 只是装了埃兹拉的内♥裤♥ 胸罩这些
Oh, it was just filled with Ezra's panties, bras and all.
好吧 那我们现在扯平了吗
Okay, so are we even now?
没扯平 不过快了
Not even. But we're getting there.
行了 下一步干嘛 B计划
All right, what's next? Plan B.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
泰国贩毒头目 泰拳的狂热支持者
Of the Thai drug cartel, an avid supporter of Muay Thai
有传言说孔正在训练他的职业拳击手
Koon has been rumored to be training his prizefighter
以一种完全非常规的方式被称为歌♥利亚
known as Goliath in a completely unconventional way.
暂停 暂停
Pause it. Pause it, pause it, pause it.
你在想啥
What are you thinking?
明天在搏击俱乐部
Tomorrow at the fight club,
我们要绑♥架♥泰国毒枭
we're gonna kidnap the head of Thai's drug cartel.
用他交换黛西
and trade him for Daisy.
什么鬼 -什么鬼
What the fuck? - What the fuck?
你失心疯了
You've lost your mind. You've lost your mind.
不 我同意
No, I'm down.
我会不惜一切代价把黛西救回来
I'll do whatever it takes to get Daisy back.
很好 我们得开始舒筋展骨了
Good to know. We've gotta start stretching.
行吧 计划是什么
Fine, what's the plan?
埃兹拉 你还在注射青少年毒品吗
Ezra, are you still shooting up that teen tox?
说啥呢
What?
偶尔会
Now and then.
噢
Oh.
去拿你的注射器
Go grab your syringes.
然后去黛西的房♥间 拿上她所有的安♥眠♥药♥
Then go to Daisy's room and take all of her sleeping pills.
莱德 你知道怎么用3D打印机吗
Ryder, you know how to work that 3-D printer?
知道
Fuck yeah.
好的 该和我的巴尔曼乳胶连体泳衣吻别了
Okay, it's time to kiss my Balmain latex one-piece goodbye.
为什么
Why?
相信我
Trust me.
好的 走吧
Okay, let's go.
好
Okay.
一路畅通无阻 他将是下一个……
In our path, he will be the next undis--
我希望你不想我们
I really hope you don't expect us
今晚陪你出去
to go out with you tonight.
不 我不想我们出去
No. I don't want us to go out.
太好了
Great, great.
我一个人出去
I'm going out.
什么
What?
我要和贾斯珀约会
I'm seeing Jasper.
哦 -你真的觉得今晚
Oh. - You really think tonight
对你来说
is the time for you
适合约会吗
to dip your butt back to the dating pool?
你知道 他有点不对劲
Well, you know, there's something off about him.
他对我们有所隐瞒
Something he's not telling us.
你打算牺牲色相让他说出来吗
And you're gonna use your vagina to get it outta him?
不 亲爱的
No, babe.
但据我们所知 他和这件事有关
But for all we know, he's got something to do with this.
所以你知道有句话叫
So, you know what they say,
亲近你的朋友 更要亲近你的敌人
keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer.
你知道还有句话叫 别和敌人上♥床♥
Yeah, you know what they also say? Don't fuck the enemy.
精力留给明天
Focus on tomorrow.
确保你完全明白需要做什么
Make sure you understand exactly what needs to be done.
要是搞砸了 我们就死定了
We mess up, we're all dead.
别等我
Don't wait up.
哇哦 你捯饬得很漂亮
Wow. You clean up nice.
你几乎没有捯饬过
And you barely cleaned up at all.
伏特加马提尼 摇动 不要搅拌
Vodka martini, shaken, not stirred.
那么 你惊讶我打给你吗
So, are you surprised I called?
不
No.
不惊讶
I'm not.
我更惊讶
I'm more surprised you called
你没有遇到麻烦也打给了我
and you're not in some kind of trouble.
幽默
Funny.
旅行怎么样了
How's the trip going so far?
可以更好 也可以更糟
Mm, could be better. Could be worse.
对
Right.
黛西呢
What about Daisy?
黛西那天晚上似乎有点害怕
Daisy seemed a little shaken up the other night.
黛西 你知道 她可是黛西
Daisy, you know, she's Daisy.
似乎总是惹麻烦 不过……
Always seems to get in trouble, but
总是能找到出路
always finds her way out.
干杯
Cheers.
好吧
Right.
你怎么回事 戴蒙德
What's your deal, Diamond?
我觉得你内心有很多想法
I feel like there's a lot going on inside of you that
不想被人看见
you don't allow people to see.
我一直想得很多
There's always more.
好的 继续说
Okay, go on.
听着 每个人都以为在好莱坞长大
Look, everyone thinks growing up in Hollywood,
周游世界
jumping around the world,
这种生活就是梦想成真
they think this life is a dream come true.
从很多方面来说确实如此
And in so many ways it is.
但我从小就失去了母亲
But, my mom left when I was a kid.
有天晚上 她收拾行李离开了
One night she just packed up and was gone.
不告而别
No goodbyes, nothing.
我爸很难接受 挣扎了很多年
My dad took it really hard. He struggled for years.
他把精力都投入到工作中
He put all his energy into his work,
其他都不重要
and nothing else mattered.
甚至我也不重要
Not even me.
我想工作成了他的毒品
I guess work became his drug and
然后是成功 现在是女孩子
then it was success, and now it's the girls.
想让自己重新感到年轻
Trying to make him feel young again.
在这一切当中
And, in the midst of all this,
我只能独自长大
I had to grow up on my own.
弄清楚我到底是谁 我到底想要什么
Figure out who I really am and what I really want and
我觉得我还在努力
I think I'm still trying.
我觉得你做的很棒
I think you're doing a pretty good job.
你想去散散步吗
You wanna take a walk?
嗯
Mm-hm.
那你又是怎么回事 贾斯珀
So, what's your deal, Jasper?
我吗
Me?
对 一个谜一样的男人
Yeah, the man with many questions
让人摸不着头脑
and never a single answer.
呃
Um.
我的人生没有太多的浮华和魅力
There's not really much glitz and glamor in my life.
我是说
I mean...
我小时候父母就离异了
my parents split up when I was young
还有 当心 我爸是纽约警♥察♥
and, careful, my dad was a New York cop.
嗯
Mm?
我妈在洛杉矶找了份轻松的工作
My mom took a cushy job in LA and
有点像你一样 自己照料自己
kinda, just like you, was fending for my own.
好吧
Right?
我们有足够的钱来维持生计 但是
We had enough to make ends meet, but
电影精选列表