差不多是我自己养大了自己
pretty much raised myself, you know.
不知道我做得好不好
Don't know if I did a good job,
但没错 开飞机
but yeah, flying is
是唯一让我感到自♥由♥的事
the only thing that made me feel free.
飞到云端 位于烦恼之上
Flying up there, high above my troubles.
我想我们的共同点
I guess we have more in common
比想象中的要多
with each other than we thought.
靠 是莱德的包
Shit, it's Ryder's bag.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
哇哦 这杯酒喝得够久
Wow, well that was a long drink.
去你的
Fuck you.
我懂你说的亲近敌人是什么意思了
I see what you mean about keeping the enemies close.
你有没有发现什么呢
Did you find anything out at least?
有 我发现不能相信贾斯珀
Yeah, I found out we can't trust Jasper.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
东西备齐了吗
You have all the supplies?
齐了 -万事俱备了吗
Yeah.[Diamond] You got everything?
嗯 -都好了
Mm-hm. Everything.
你明白自己在做什么吗
You understand exactly what we're doing?
戴蒙德 我们没问题
Diamond, we're fine.
按照计划 救回黛西
Follow the plan, we get Daisy back.
按照计划 救回黛西
Follow the plan, we get Daisy back.
按照计划 救回黛西
Follow the plan, we get Daisy back.
又一个歌♥利亚的手下败将
Another victim falls to our Goliath.
我们一路畅通无阻
There is no obstacle in our path.
他将是下一个无可争议的冠军
He will be the next undisputed champion.
他势不可挡
He is unstoppable.
又是一天 他毁了眼前的所有人
Another day, and he's destroyed everyone in sight.
有时间接战吗
Got time for one more?
女人
A woman?
这是我们的入场费 莱德 去准备
Here's our buy-in. Ryder, go get ready.
你刚买♥♥了一张你朋友葬礼的票
You just bought a ticket for your friend's funeral.
尊姓大名
Do you have a name?
戴蒙德
Diamond.
只叫戴蒙德吗
Just Diamond?
只叫戴蒙德
Just Diamond.
你来我的国家有何贵干 戴蒙德
And what brings you to my country, Just Diamond?
我来度假的
I'm here on vacation.
假期过得怎么样
And how has that been so far?
相当乏味
Pretty uneventful.
我们肯定要改变这一点 不是吗
We'll certainly have to change that, won't we?
我就指望这个了
I'm counting on that.
我会仁慈地保留你的钱
I'll be gracious and keep all your money.
让你朋友回家吧
Tell your friend to go home.
她不需要证明什么
She has nothing to prove.
也许我们可以更好地了解对方
Perhaps we can get to know each other a little better.
我把这个提议送还给你如何
How about I make you that same offer?
这酒是我留给特殊场合的
I've been saving this for a special occasion.
你找到了
You found it.
你朋友的末日快到了
The end is near for your friend.
我们要加倍下注吗
Shall we double the wager?
戴蒙德 你光彩照人 但瑜不掩瑕
Diamond, you shine bright, but clearly flawed.
我从来没输过
I've never lost in anything.
我们去做♥爱♥
Let's fuck.
你认为我是什么样的女孩
What kind of girl do you think I am?
莱德 拿上东西 我们走
Ryder, grab your shit and let's get out of here.
你真的以为你能丢下我吗
Did you really think you would leave without me?
上车
Get in.
我还以为你不会问
I thought you'd never ask.
走吧
Let's go.
天啊 我们做到了
Holy fuck, we did it.
我的心脏快要爆♥炸♥了
My heart's about to explode.
这还远远没有结束
Guys, this is still so far from over.
你给他注射了多少安♥眠♥药♥
How many sleeping pills did you shoot him up with?
够他睡的
Enough.
你们是什么人
Who the fuck are you, girls?
知不知道我是谁
Do you know who I am?
你们是自寻死路
You just signed your death wish!
拜托 我们只想聊聊
Come on, we just want to talk.
我靠
Shit.
你妈没教过你礼貌吗
Didn't your mother teach you any manners?
别白费力气了 你被绑得很结实
Don't waste your energy. You're tied up pretty good.
我在哪里
Where am I?
你在哪里并不重要
Where you are doesn't matter.
我们朋友黛西在哪里才重要
Where our friend Daisy is does.
黛西是谁
What is Daisy?
黛西是我们的朋友 被你的贩毒集团绑♥架♥了
Daisy is our friend that your cartel kidnapped.
我对此一无所知
And I know nothing of this.
我相信你说的
You see, that I believe.
但我们只想来普吉岛
But all we wanted was to come to Phuket,
度个假 跳个舞
have a little vacay, maybe dance a bit,
喝点酒 睡点人
drink a bit, fuck a bit.
但现在还没实现
But that just isn't happening now.
她说得没错
She's right.
我们第一晚回到别♥墅♥时
We get back to our villa on our first night
我装衣服的行李袋里
and my shit-for-crap duffel bag
塞满了可♥卡♥因♥
is full of bricks of cocaine.
你的货不知怎么和我们的行李搞混了
Somehow your product got mixed up with our luggage.
我们第二天醒来时
And we wake up the next morning
我们的朋友黛西就失踪了
and our friend Daisy is gone.
愚蠢的贱女人 你们以为
Silly bitches, did you not think
他们不会来找我吗
that they would come looking for me?
亲爱的 我们当然知道
Oh sweetheart, of course we did.
我们在这儿
We're over here!
来这里
Come up here!
来抓我们啊
Come and get us!
我们绑♥架♥了泰国毒枭
We've kidnapped the head of the Thai drug cartel,
他被三个人扣为人♥质♥
and he's being held hostage by three...
三个愚蠢的贱女人
Silly, silly bitches!
你基本上是在一个与世隔绝的地方
Oh, you're basically dab smack in the middle of nowhere.
没人能听见你 也没人能找到你
No one can hear you, and no one is ever going to find you.
我们需要比可♥卡♥因♥更有价值的东西
See, we needed something more valuable
来换回我们的朋友
than coke to get her back.
我们需要你
We needed you.
噢 你男朋友来了
Oh, your boyfriend's here.
你有男朋友
You have a boyfriend?
抱歉 哥们
Sorry, man.
我去看看他想干嘛
I'm gonna go see what he wants.
贾斯珀
Jasper?
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
你早上走得很快
Well you left rather quickly in the morning,
所以我想来看看你
so I thought I'd just check up on you.
我没事 我是成年人了
I'm fine. I'm a big girl.
我不需要任何人来看我
I don't need anyone checking in on me.
戴蒙德 有些事应该让你知道
Diamond, there's something you should know, okay?
不许动
Don't move an inch more.
我会开枪的 贾斯珀 不管你是谁
I will light you up, Jasper, or whoever the fuck you are.
戴蒙德 把枪放下 好吗
Diamond, put the gun down, okay?
别装了 我知道你与此事有关
Come on. I know you're involved in all this.
我在你的房♥间发现了莱德的包
I found Ryder's bag in your room.
好的 你没说错 完全正确
All right, you're right. You're absolutely right.
我一直在观察你们
I've been watching you girls,
但我知道毒品的事
but I know all about the drugs, okay.
举起手来
Raise your hands.
我是美国缉毒局的
I'm with the fucking DEA.
徽章在我后面的口袋里
The badge is in my back pocket.
给我看看
Show me.
慢一点
Slowly.
什么情况啊
What the fuck?
他们用你父亲的飞机运毒
They're using your father's jet as a mule.
电影精选列表