加州马里布
#狂辣小妹--戴蒙德
#迷失灵魂--黛西
#过气之星--埃兹拉
#滑板少女--莱德
(满月派对)
(把货还来 否则她死定了)
搞混
飞行员
人♥质♥
金三角
巴东
考索丛林
(你友好的女侠邻居的见面礼)
真正的瑜伽不是塑造你的身体
True yoga is not about the shape of your body
而是塑造你的生活
but the shape of your life.
真是无稽之谈
This is such fucking bullshit.
这些白墙创造了如此神秘的概念
These white walls create such mystical notions.
它们是不可定义的绝对领域
They are undefinably absolute.
我要买♥♥下这一块
I will take this piece right here please.
真是无稽之谈
This is such fucking bullshit.
把钱放进袋子里
Put the money in the bag! Put the money in the bag!
你想玩游戏吗
Do you wanna play?
巴里最爱玩游戏了
Barry loves to play.
咔
Cut.
演得漂亮 埃兹拉 真是突破性的表演
That was beautiful, Ezra, truly groundbreaking work.
真是无稽之谈
This is such fucking bullshit.
去你♥妈♥的♥娘炮滑板
Fuck you and your pussy board.
真是无稽之谈
This is such fucking bullshit.
收拾行李吧
Pack your bags!
何出此言 戴蒙德
What's the word, Diamond?
我在美术馆忙到爆♥炸♥
Yeah, I'm just super busy here at the art gallery.
是啊 你在那边忙着
Yeah, you're about as busy over there
卖♥♥高价的白纸
selling overpriced sheets of white paper
就像我在这边忙着练习奥斯卡演讲
as I am over here practicing my Oscar speech.
我爸把他的飞机和别♥墅♥给了我们
Daddy has given us his jet and villa,
我们明天起飞 来一场说走就走的难忘旅行
we take off tomorrow for an insta trip you won't forget.
什么 -不是吧
What? No shit.
听起来太棒了
That sounds amazing.
我们要去你♥爸♥的哪一个房♥子
Which one of your daddy's houses are we going to?
普吉岛
Phuket...
泰国
Thailand!
你确定那里安全吗
Are you sure it's safe there?
德卡普·埃兹拉 那里当然安全
Decap Ezra, of course it's safe.
现在去收拾你们的行李
Now go pack your shit.
明天一早就出发
Wheels up first thing in the morning.
明天见 我下了
See y'all on a G tomorrow. Diamond out.
欢迎女士们
Welcome, ladies.
莱德在哪里
Now where the fuck is Ryder?
哦 当然了
Oh, of course.
行李不错 莱德
Nice luggage, Ryder.
一边去 黛西
Fuck off, Daisy.
你会喜欢睡黛西的
Oh you would love to fuck Daisy.
你怎么知道我没睡过
How do you know I haven't?
哇哦 欢迎女士们
Wow, welcome, ladies.
我是贾斯珀·麦克丹尼尔 你们的飞行员
I'm Jasper McDaniel. I'll be your pilot.
今天天气很好
We have good weather,
所以我们应该会准时到达普吉岛
so we should be arriving in Phuket on time.
坐好 放松 享受飞行
Sit back, relax, enjoy the flight,
如果你们有什么需要 我就在前面
and if you guys need anything, I'll be up front.
天了噜 我能想到一些事
Oh my, I can think of a few things
可以让我们的机长帮我
that our captain can do to me.
戴蒙德 别打扰他开飞机
Diamond, just let him focus on his job,
确保我们不会机毁人亡
which is literally making sure we don't crash and die.
滚犊子
Fuck off.
这真是爽呆了
Oh this is fucking awesome!
闲聊够了 我要喝一杯
Enough of the chitchat, I want a shot.
天啊 黛西 太阳才刚升起
God, Daisy, the sun's barely up.
我肯定泰国的太阳现在已经升起了
Well I'm sure the sun is up in Thailand by now.
我只是在提前适应时差
And I'm just pro-actively curing future jet lag.
敬性♥爱♥
To sex.
敬毒品
To drugs.
敬摇滚
To rock and roll.
我想我们应该绕一圈
I think we should all go around in a circle
一起为我们的假期
and collectively set an intention
想一个目标
for our vacay together.
天啊 埃兹拉 别这么自省了
Oh my God, Ezra, stop being so fucking introspective.
放松点吧
Like, just relax.
给 吸一口
Here, take a pull.
我想掉进白粉堆里
I wanna get into some of that full moon powder
把这次海滩之旅变成滑雪之旅
and turn this beach trip into a ski trip.
莱德 你呢
Ryder, what about you?
我想联♥系♥下我的朋友
I wanna connect with my friends,
拥有一生难忘的经历
and have the experience of a lifetime.
听起来真♥他♥妈♥差劲
That sounds pretty fucking lame.
我想吃美食 睡好觉
I want to eat great food, sleep long nights
想上谁就上谁
and fuck anyone I want.
恋父情节
Daddy issues.
我爸不喜欢你在他的飞机上
My daddy has issues with you on his plane.
舱门就在那儿 埃兹拉
There is the fucking door, Ezra.
天呐 别激动
Oh my God, chill out.
我想吸了毒去做♥爱♥
Well, I intend to fuck on blow
拥有我们永生难忘的经历
and have an experience that we'll never forget.
敬他妈的泰国 耶
To motherfucking Thailand, yeah!
我要嘘嘘
I gotta piss.
祝嘘嘘愉快
Oh enjoy.
我要去前面看看
I'm gonna go up front to see if there's
我能为机长做些什么
anything I can do for our captain.
嘿 别骚扰他太久
Hey, please don't fuck with him too much.
我想完好无损地降落
I wanna get there in one piece.
莱德 你搞毛啊
Ryder, what the fuck?
我想我们可以独处一会儿
I thought we could use some alone time.
现在不是时候
Now is not the time.
此时不来 更待何时
If not now, then when?
没那么简单 莱德
Look, it's not easy, Ryder.
对我们这种人来说 生活很复杂
I mean, life is complicated for some of us.
我们这种人
For some of us.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
听着 我不是你
Look, I am not you.
我对这种牛逼行为不太有信心
I'm not all confident wrapped up in this badassness.
黛西 你比你想象的更牛
Daisy, you have more badass in you than you know.
请出去
Just go.
我以为我永远不会加入这个俱乐部
This is a club I thought I'd never join.
睡你好朋友俱乐部
The Bang Your Best Friend Club.
高空俱乐部 你个混♥蛋♥
The Mile-High, you asshole
透点气进来 当
Get some air in here, Dang.
咚咚
Knock, knock.
你好 戴蒙德 一切都好吧
Hello, Diamond. Everything okay?
好得不得了
Everything's great.
只是觉得你需要陪伴
Just thought you could use some company.
额 当 我去活动下腿脚
Uh, Dang, I'm stretching my legs.
交给你控制
Controls are off to you.
哇 你们这些女孩真懂如何毁坏飞机
Wow, you girls really know how to trash a plane.
是的 我经验老到
Uh, yeah, I've had plenty of years of experience.
我信
I believe it.
嗯 所以你认识我爸吗
Mm-hm. So you know my dad?
私下不认识 但我是他电影的粉丝
Not personally, but I am a fan of his movies.
哦 我感觉你有点神秘 机长
Oh, I'm sensing a little bit of mystery to you, Captain.
神秘 我吗
Mystery? Me?
我的人生无聊透顶
My life's pretty boring.
我倒希望能有所隐瞒
I wish I had something to hide.
结婚没 有孩子没
Married? Kids?
没有 我是母胎单身
Oh no, no, no, no, no. I'm perpetually single.
嗯
Mm.
我们可能需要做些什么来改变这种情况
Well, we might have to do something to change that.
那你呢
What about you?
我吗
Me?
电影精选列表