你们只是毒贩子 不是传教士
You're coke dealers, not missionaries.
我们走
Let's go.
我们也不是毒贩子
Well. Well, we aren't coke dealers neither.
现在你们这些富婊♥子♥要把身上的钱
Now you rich bitches are gonna give us
全部给我们
all your fucking money.
听着 先生 钱可以给你们
Look, sirs, you can, you can have our money.
但请不要伤害我们
Okay, but then just please don't hurt us.
请别伤害我们
Please don't hurt us.
你们想玩是吧 那就来吧
You guys wanna play? Let's fucking play.
这里怎么回事
What's going on here?
贾斯珀
Jasper?
滚出去 不关你的事
Get the fuck out of here! This ain't your problem.
我觉得关我的事
Oh, I think it is.
嘿
Hey,
我们不想有人受伤
We don't want anyone to get hurt.
好的
Okay.
记住了 这是你自找的
Remember, you asked for this.
你要来多管闲事
Pressing your nose where it doesn't belong.
拜托 别开枪
Please, don't shoot, okay.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
可能是你♥爸♥的电影看多了
I guess I watched too many of your father's movies.
你知道 我们已经搞定了
Well, you know, we had this covered.
谢谢你
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我知道你们能照顾好自己
Look, girls, I know you can take care of yourselves
但这个岛会很危险
but this island can get dangerous,
尤其是你们想自找麻烦的话
especially if you girls are looking for trouble.
你们有东西让我写字吗
You got something I can write on?
给 -好的
Here. - Okay.
如果有什么需要 我就在这里
If you need anything, that's where I'll be.
还用纸笔 这家伙真是又传统又酷
Pen and paper? This guy is so old school fucking cool.
走吧 -好的 谢谢了
Let's go. - Okay, thank you.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
你是谁 贾斯珀
Who are you, Jasper?
我只是个孤独的飞行员 想享受中途停留
I'm just a lonely pilot trying to enjoy his layover.
嗯 你知道 我也看过
Yeah, well you know, I watched too many
很多我爸的电影
of my dad's films as well,
我倾向于更好地了解别人
and I tend to have a pretty good read on people.
一句简单的谢谢就可以了
A simple thank you will do.
贾斯珀 我不相信你 但谢谢你
Jasper, I don't believe you. But thank you.
行李到了
The bags arrived.
我终于可以换衣服了
Finally, I can get out of these clothes.
怎么 你的毒品交易失败时
Why, did you like shit your pants
你喜欢拉裤子吗
when your coke deal went south?
戴蒙德 放过她吧
Diamond, lay off her.
我好累啊 还有谁想游泳吗
I am so tired. Anyone else wanna swim?
好主意
Good idea.
把行李拿回房♥间 换上泳衣
Bring the bags to the room, put on our suits
五分钟后见
and meet you back in five.
呃呃呃 我不是在开玩笑
Uh uh, uh uh uh, I wasn't fucking kidding.
你去住那边
You're over there.
一朝操人父
Fuck someone's dad once,
十年遭人嫌
it's like you're a fucking pariah.
大家都出来
Everybody get out here!
这什么情况
What the fuck?
就算你忘了带泳衣 也不要惊慌
Don't even freak out if you forgot a swimsuit.
我有20套 好吗
I have like 20, okay?
没有比基尼 没有衣服 啥都没有
No bikini, no clothes, no nothing.
我勒个去
Holy shit.
这是真的吗
Is that real?
我知道一个办法可以验证 -嘿
I know one way to find out. - Hey.
这个包和我的一模一样
This bag looks just like mine.
这太离谱了吧
This is nuts, right?
我们得叫贾斯珀来
We have to call Jasper.
不行
No, uh-uh.
我不确定这是现在最好的办法
I'm not quite sure that's our best move right now.
我们最好的办法 他刚救了我们
Our best move? He just saved our lives.
他有点不对劲
There is something off about him.
据我们所知 他和这件事有关
For all we know, he's got something to do with this.
你太多疑了 戴蒙德
You're being paranoid, Diamond.
真的吗
Oh, really?
新飞行员 第一次飞行
New pilot, first flight,
我们对他一无所知
we know absolutely nothing about him.
当我们有麻烦时 就突然出现在俱乐部
Shows up out of nowhere at the club when we're in trouble.
我是说 他可能一直在跟踪我们
I mean, he may have been following us, guys.
我只是说说
I'm just saying.
知道吗 要我说我们用一包
You know what? I say we do one.
我们嗨一晚 明早叫警♥察♥来拿
We'll have a night. Call the cops in the morning to pick it up,
那这事就解决了
and we just sort this shit out then.
就一包 -对
Just one? Yeah.
就一包
Just one.
不行 这不是好主意
No, guys, that is not a good idea.
就一包而已
Just one.
好吧 就一包
Okay, just one.
豁出去了
Fuck it.
好的 开始吧
Okay, start it up.
我要把这个放在安全的地方
I'm gonna put this somewhere safe
这样那边的真空小姐就不会打它的主意
so Miss Vacuum over there doesn't get any ideas.
我们来打开吧
Let's turn this shit up.
噢
Oh.
早上好 混♥蛋♥们
Morning, fuckers.
早上好
Morning.
我感觉身上被卡车碾过
I literally feel like a truck rode over me.
这个可以安排
Oh, that can be arranged.
拜托 戴蒙德 你都不打算饶过她吗
Come on, Diamond, you ever gonna cut her some slack?
你知道情况可能会更糟
You know it could've been worse.
是吗 怎么个糟法
Yeah? How so?
你♥爸♥可以爱上她
Well, your dad could have fallen in love with her,
娶了她 让她成为你邪恶的继母
married her and made her your evil stepmommy.
然后这房♥子就是我的了
And then this would be my house.
天啊 你想得美
Oh my God, you wish.
不管怎么说 我们的小猎犬呢
Anyway, where's our little bloodhound?
她上♥床♥睡觉了吗
Did she ever get to bed?
不知道 我先趴下了
I don't know. I crashed first.
嗯
Mm.
我们该去叫醒她吗
Should we go wake her up?
急什么 让她睡吧
What is the rush, okay? Just let her sleep.
天啊
God.
我们今天有大计划 -不
We have a big day planned.[Ezra] No.
黛西 我们来啦
Daisy, we're coming for ya!
好耶
Yes!
来吧
Come on.
我去 贱♥人♥
Oh my, you bitch!
卧♥槽♥
Holy fuck!
天啊 我们怎么办
Oh my God. Oh my God, what are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办 这怎么回事
What are we gonna do? What is happening? What is happening?
我说过不该碰那个包
I told you we shouldn't have touched the bag.
靠
Fuck! Fuck!
我们必须做点什么
We have to do something.
戴蒙德 我们得报♥警♥
Diamond, Diamond, we have to call the cops.
我们必须报♥警♥ 戴蒙德
We have to call the cops, Diamond.
贾斯珀 我们得打给贾斯珀 -我们得打给你♥爸♥
Jasper, we need - to call Jasper. - We need to call your father.
你♥爸♥会知道该怎么做
Your father would know what to do.
你♥爸♥肯定知道该怎么做 -嘘
Your dad would definitely - know what to do. - Shh.
如果我们报♥警♥ 她死定了
If we call the cops, she's dead.
如果打给我爸 她死定了
If we call my father, she's dead.
如果打给任何人 她死定了
If we call anyone, she's dead.
我们得亲自解决
We need to handle this.
戴蒙德 -我们得亲自解决
Diamond. - We need to handle this.
戴蒙德
Diamond.
电影精选列表