我能做到 但我现在真的压力山大
Yeah, I can do that but I'm really fucking stressed out.
我慌得一批
I'm literally panicking.
冷静
Chill.
他说什么
What did he say?
我怎么知道
Fuck do I know?
他说雏菊(黛西)盛开了
The boy is saying the daisies are in full bloom.
没有啊 它们就像枯萎了一样
No they're not. They're like wilted.
买♥♥花 快买♥♥下来
Buy the flowers. Buy them now, buy them.
我去
Oh shit.
额
Uh.
谢谢你 -谢谢
Thank you.- Thank you.
我们怎么做
What do we do?
打开
Open it.
当心点
Carefully.
我吗
Me?
我不想打开
I don't want to.
可能是炸♥弹♥
Could be a bomb.
闭嘴 -快打开
Shut up. - Just do it.
是什么
What is it?
靠
Oh, shit.
过来
Come over.
打开 -别 别
Turn it on. - No, no. No.
小心地打开
Turn it on carefully.
这是一只香蕉蜘蛛
This here is a banana spider.
是世上最毒的蜘蛛
It is the most venomous spider in the world.
没有抗毒血清
There is no antivenom.
所以我建议你别动
So I suggest that you don't move.
嘘嘘嘘
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
过去吧
There we go.
好了 仔细听我说
Okay. Listen to me carefully.
去老城的喷泉区
Go to the Fountain Circle at Old Geptown.
在那里你会看到一棵大榕树
There you will see a big banyan tree.
明天中午坐在树旁的长椅上
Be on the bench next to it tomorrow at noon.
把货带上 我会带去你的朋友
Bring the product, and I'll bring your friend.
我的天
Oh my God. Oh my God.
大事不妙了
This is so fucked up.
如果黛西出了什么事 如果……
If anything happens to Daisy, if anything happens--
她不会有事的
She will be fine.
好吧
Okay.
她很坚强
She is really strong.
我们只需按照他们的指示……
Okay, we're just gonna follow their instructions and...
明天这个时候 黛西就会回来了
by this time tomorrow Daisy will be back with us
然后我们就能离开这里
and we can get the fuck out of here.
她说的对
She's right.
我们回别♥墅♥制定明天的计划
Let's just get back to the villa and plan for tomorrow.
天啊 埃兹拉
Oh my God, Ezra.
对不起 -你需要保持头脑清醒
I am sorry. You need to be clear of mind.
走吧
Come on.
我们得为明天做好准备
We need to get ready for tomorrow.
做好最坏的打算
Always be prepared for the worst.
什么最坏的打算
Yeah, and what's that?
这些家伙不在乎我们
These guys don't give a shit about us.
一旦他们拿到了货
As soon as they get their stuff back,
我们对他们就没有价值了
we no longer have any value to them.
我们不能相信他们说的
We can't trust anything they say.
他们会试图瞒天过海
They will try to cheat us.
然后怎么办
And then what?
B计划
Plan B.
什么B计划
What's Plan B?
这是个好问题
That is a very good question I don't have
我现在也没有答案
the answer to right now.
不管怎样 莱德 明天你来负责交换
Anyway, tomorrow, Ryder, you will do the drop.
我和埃兹拉会找个有利位置
Ezra and I will find vantage points where we can see
观察事情进展
everything that's going on.
我们将是你的耳目
We'll be your eyes and ears.
耳目
Eyes and ears.
那接下来呢
So what next?
练习射击
Target practice.
你在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
好了 女士们 听好
Okay, ladies, now,
当你开枪时最重要的
the most important thing when you're firing a gun
就是调整呼吸
is your breath.
控制呼吸 保持身体稳定
Control your breathing to keep yourself steady.
从这里瞄准目标 慢慢扣动扳机
Take aim through here and slowly pull the trigger.
你要温柔点
You need to be gentle.
慢慢的 这是做♥爱♥的前戏
Slow. It's the foreplay before the fuck.
为什么我一点也不惊讶
Why doesn't that surprise me?
演了这么多年的警♥察♥
Years of working on that bullshit cop show,
还是没有任何表现
and still nothing to show for it.
行了 让我帮你轻松上手
Okay, let me make this easy for you.
稳住步♥枪♥
Hold the rifle steadily.
把枪托底部牢牢地抵住肩膀
Put the butt firmly into the pocket of your shoulder.
身体放松
Relax your body.
把那个小点对准你想射击的地方
Aim that little dot where you want the bullet to go.
然后开枪
And fire.
好了
Okay.
你确定我们应该处理这些事情吗
Are you positive that we should be handling these things?
你怎么会这么专业
Like what, what makes you such an expert
把你♥爸♥的玩具玩得这么溜
on this, Diamond, like playing with your dad's toys?
我爸的玩具
Dad's toys?
对 我想是的 去睡觉吧 女士们
Yeah, I suppose so. Get some sleep, ladies.
你觉得屋顶会很热吗
Do you think it's gonna be hot on the roof?
表演时间到了
It's showtime.
是的 但我们能谨慎点吗
Yeah, but can we please, like, be careful?
当然了 随你怎么说 妈妈
Yeah, sure. Whatever, Mom.
包里是什么
What's in the bag?
更多玩具
More toys.
准备好了吗
You ready?
出发吧
Let's go.
她简直疯了
She's fucking crazy.
来泰国 会生病的
Come to Thailand, it'll be sick.
会爆♥炸♥的
It'll be a blast.
莱德 你做得很好
Oh Ryder, you're doing just fine.
去坐在长椅上
Just take a seat on the bench.
顺便说下 你看上去很棒
You look great, by the way.
靠 这里有个手♥机♥
Shit, there's a phone here.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
接听
Answer it.
别说话 只用听着
Don't speak, just listen.
有辆黑色货车
There's a black van that's
正驶进街区
pulling into the square right now.
看你的左边
Look to your left.
还有 树那边有个垃圾桶
Also, there's a trash bin beyond the tree.
把包扔进垃圾桶
Drop the duffel bag into the bin,
我们就放了你朋友
and we'll let your friend go.
感觉不太对劲
Something does not feel right.
莱德 把包放进垃圾桶
Ryder, just put the drugs in the trash bin
我们接黛西回家
and let's get Daisy home.
靠
Fuck, fuck, fuck.
不是她
It's not her!
该死 快跑
Shit, run!
好 我们走
Okay, let's go.
停下 停下
Stop, stop, stop!
啊 混♥蛋♥
Ah! Fuckers!
我们已经力不从心了
We are in way over our heads,
需要立刻报♥警♥
and we need to call the cops now!
不能报♥警♥ 埃兹拉
No cops, Ezra.
戴蒙德说得没错
Diamond's right.
这些混♥蛋♥惹错人了
These assholes fucked with the wrong girls.
电影精选列表