我们该怎么解决
How are we gonna handle this?
臣妾做不到啊
I can't even handle it.
戴蒙德 这不是你♥爸♥的电影
Diamond, this isn't one of your dad's fucking movies.
这是现实
This is real life.
要认真对待 -我很认真
Get serious. - I am serious.
如果我说的不是事实
If what I say isn't exactly what happens,
那就去报♥警♥吧
then go ahead, call the cops.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们随时会接到电♥话♥
We're going to get a call any minute.
埃兹拉 你要接电♥话♥
Ezra, you're gonna answer the phone.
照我写的念
Read exactly what I wrote.
然后直接挂断
And then just, just hang up.
这不是拍电影
This is not a fucking film.
接电♥话♥
Answer it.
接电♥话♥
Answer it.
我们有你要的东西
We have what you want.
不过 我们还有一套特殊技能
But, we also have a very particular set of skills.
我们在多年的职业生涯中获得的技能
Skills that we've acquired over the years of our careers.
这些技能让我们成为你这种人的噩梦
Skills that make us a nightmare for people like you.
如果你现在放了我们的朋友 此事就此了结
If you let our friend go now, that'll be the end of it.
我们不会来追你
We will not pursue you.
但如果你不放
But if you don't,
我们会来找你
we will look for you.
我们会找到你
We will find you.
然后杀了你
And we will kill you.
简直帅呆了
That was fucking awesome !
你们现在相信我了吧
You guys believe me now?
戴蒙德 我们这是惹了什么麻烦
Diamond, what have we gotten ourselves into?
我知道 但管它呢
I know, but fuck this.
我们要去救黛西
We're gonna go save Daisy.
好的
Okay.
好 我们来分♥析♥一下发生了什么
Okay, let's just break down what happened.
飞机降落时 莱德的包不知怎么
When the plane landed, somehow Ryder's bag got mixed up
和运毒的包搞混了
with some kind of drug shipment.
现在 这会是谁干的
Now, who could have done this?
飞机上除了我们 就只有另外两个人
There were only two other people than us on the plane.
但贾斯珀救过我们
But Jasper saved us.
不 据我们所知 他在跟踪我们
No, for all we know, he was following us
想找回丢失的包
to find the missing bag.
我们不能相信他 不能相信任何人
We can't trust him. We can't trust anyone.
好的 他们昨晚来找他们的货
Okay, they come in last night looking for their product.
但找不到 所以他们挟持了人♥质♥ 黛西
They couldn't find it, so they take collateral, Daisy.
这真的太离谱了
This is seriously nuts.
我们有他们要的东西
We have what they want.
他们也有我们要的东西
Well, they have what we want.
他们是谁
Who is they?
这里是金三角
It's a golden triangle.
金三角是什么
What is a golden triangle?
就是老挝 缅♥甸♥
It's the area where the borders of Laos,
和泰国的交界处
Myanmar and Thailand meet.
世界上最繁忙的贩毒地区之一
One of the world's busiest drug trafficking regions,
还有 姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们刚破坏了
and, guys, we've just fucked with the balance
泰国贩毒集团的平衡
of the Thai's drug cartel.
该死 惨了
Oh shit! Oh fuck.
天啊
Oh my God.
那我们下一步做什么
So what's our next move?
他们会和我们联♥系♥并提供指示
They will contact us and deliver instructions
用毒品交换黛西
for the drop and trade for Daisy.
可能会在镇上人多的地方
Likely somewhere in town with lots of people around.
戴蒙德 这信息量有点爆♥炸♥
Diamond, this is all just like a little bit too much,
但我不认为在你♥爸♥的片场长大
but I don't think that growing up on your dad's movie sets
就让你或我完全有资格
makes you exactly qualified or me exactly qualified
去处理营救人♥质♥的情况
to, you know, do a hostage rescue situation.
对 我同意她
Yeah, I'm with her.
你们必须相信我
You have to believe me.
我知道我们都爱黛西 都想她平安回来
I know we all love Daisy and we need her back safe,
但现在
but at this point,
唯一能处理这件事的人
the only ones that are going to be able
就只有我们三个
to do this are the three of us.
但我还是有个问题
I do have one question, though.
我也是
Yeah, so do I.
毒品在哪 -可♥卡♥因♥在哪
Where's the blow? - Where's the cocaine?
跟我来
Follow me.
这是啥
What is this?
密室
Panic room.
你现在才告诉我们有个密室
Okay, so you tell us now that you have a panic room?
因为家里有个密室
Because this is like a totally normal thing
是很正常的事 对吧
that one has in the house, right?
怎么样
What up?
酷炫吊炸天
This is fucking awesome.
有这么多枪
That's a lot of guns.
那是什么
What is that?
那是个复♥制♥器 一台3D打印机
Oh, that's a Replicator. It's a 3-D printer.
这太牛逼了
This is fucking badass!
好的 为什么爸爸……
Okay, why does Daddy...
你♥爸♥爸为什么会有这些
What does your daddy have one of these?
额 因为他又有钱又出名 他的命很值钱
Uh, because he's rich and famous and his life has value.
他到处为我们建造这些密室
He builds these panic rooms for us everywhere.
好让自己安心
Like, gives him peace of mind.
东西在这
And here it is.
没人知道这间密室
No one knows about this room.
他们不可能找到它 追踪它
There is no way of finding it, tracking it.
基本等于隐形
It's basically invisible.
戴蒙德 我们要怎么做
Diamond, what are we gonna do?
我们要去镇上 装作无事发生
We're going to town and act as if nothing has happened.
我们不提醒任何人
We don't alert anyone.
他们会找到我们 给出指示
They will find us and deliver instructions
用毒品交换黛西
for the drop and trade for Daisy.
好的 接下来呢
Okay, and then what next?
然后这一切 就变成现实
Then the shit, all gets real.
什么人会有这玩意
Who fucking has one of these?
猜不透
I bail.
这里人这么多
There's so many people.
你确定这是好主意吗
Are you sure this was a good idea?
请来三杯啤酒
Three beers please.
我同意埃兹拉的说法 凭我们自己要怎么做
Okay, I'm with Ezra. How are we gonna do this on our own?
保持冷静
By staying calm.
我紧张死了
I'm so stressed out.
听着 如果只有我们其中一个 那就深陷泥潭了
Look, if it was just one of us, we would be in deep shit.
如果只有我们其中两个 我们就完蛋了
If it was just two of us, we would be totally fucked.
但有我们三个人一起
But the three of us together,
阎王来了都得靠边站
we make up one pretty fucking lethal weapon.
你怎么知道
How do you figure?
我们有头脑 有身手 有荡♥妇♥
We have the brains, the body and the bimbo.
继续说
Go on, yeah.
我经历过我爸的每一部电影
I have lived every one of my dad's films.
我了解这些人 他们的想法 他们的计划
I know these guys, what they think, how they plan.
我能抢先一步知道他们的行动
I know their moves before they do.
我就是头脑
I'm the brains.
莱德 你就是身手
Ryder, you are the body.
你多年来一直回避
Your years of avoiding anything in life that
生活中有趣的事 然后把所有精力
is actually fun and focusing all your energy
集中在极限运动上
on those extreme sporty things
这让你比这些混♥蛋♥更有优势
gives you a leg up on these cocksuckers.
当我们需要一些体力活动时 就靠你了
When we need some physical action, it's you.
哦 所以我就是荡♥妇♥
Oh, so that makes me the bimbo.
你到底是什么意思
And what exactly do you mean by that?
意思就是 你是个演员
It means, you're an actor.
你是我们的声音
You're our voice.
我们的话要从你口中说出才有说服力
The words we say need to come convincingly from you.
电影精选列表