噢 至少要下次约会才能告诉你
Oh well, that's gonna take at least a second date.
帮我个忙 找个座位 好吗
Do me a favor. Grab a seat, okay?
到了吗
Are we there?
好的 女士们
Okay, ladies,
我们遇到了恶劣天气
we hit some inclement weather.
会有一点颠簸
It's gonna get a little bumpy, so
所以请系好安全带
if you could please buckle your seat belts.
我们要坠机了 我们要死了
We're gonna crash. We're all gonna die!
嘿 我们不会死的
Hey, hey, hey, guys, we're not gonna die.
只是遇到了风暴
It's just a storm.
是啊 我们在风暴中心
Yeah, a storm we're right in the fucking middle of.
我们死定了
We're gonna die!
莱德 我用了你的牙刷 从来没告诉过你
Ryder, I used your toothbrush, and I never told you.
黛西 很抱歉我吐在你的车后座上了
And, Daisy, I'm sorry I puked in the back of your car.
戴蒙德 对不起 我睡了你老爸
Diamond, I'm so sorry, but I slept with your dad.
操♥你♥妈♥的
You motherfucker!
严格来说 是操你♥爸♥的
Technically, she's a fatherfucker.
这有什么关系
What is the matter with it!
我只想让你们知道我有多爱你们
I just want you guys to know how much I love you.
女士们 最新状况
Ladies, quick little update.
我们遇到了坏天气
We've hit some bad whether,
普吉岛机场已经关闭
and the Phuket Airport has been shut down,
所以我们要降落在城外的私人飞机跑道上
so we're gonna land on a private airstrip outside of town.
会有车辆等你们 行李也会在
There'll be a car waiting for you, and your bags will follow
今天晚些时候送来
and be delivered later today.
准备降落
Prepare for landing.
不会吧
No way.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这里是泳池 那边是大海 这里是吧台
So here is the pool, there is the sea, here is the bar.
我的天
Oh my God.
我爸在十年前买♥♥下的
Daddy bought it like 10 years ago.
稍微装♥修♥了一下 姐♥妹♥们♥ 我的家 就是你的家
so, with a little renovation, well guys, mi casa, su casa.
除了埃兹拉
Except for Ezra, that is.
哈哈 倒霉蛋
Ha ha, sucker.
你认真的吗
I mean seriously?
去你的 你去睡女佣的房♥间
Fuck you. You're sleeping in the maid's quarters.
反正她们总是把好酒藏在那里
Well they always hide the good booze there anyway.
真棒 -天啊
Cool. - Oh my God.
就这儿了
Here, okay.
我不睡那边 我就睡在这
I'm not sleeping over there. I'm sleeping there.
我今晚要裸泳
I'm skinny dipping tonight.
你们会在泳池里看到我白花花的屁♥股♥
You're gonna see my pale ass in this pool.
你白花花的屁♥股♥
Your pale ass?
真是棒到极致
This is the best ever.
这里太赞了
This is fucking amazing.
没错
Yeah, right.
有人想进城开始狂欢吗
Anyone up for heading into town to get this party started?
还以为你不会问呢
Yeah, thought you'd never ask.
这里能打车吗
Do they have Uber here?
用不着 这地方有很多玩具
No need. This place comes with toys.
这地方酷毙了 那些火是真的
This place is so cool. There's literally fire.
我去拿点喝的 -好
Guys, I'm gonna go get drinks. - Okay.
别管喝的了 我们去找找毒品
Forget drinks. Let's find some blow.
黛西 你得小心一点 好吗
Daisy, you need to be careful, okay?
如果你在泰国被抓到携带毒品
You get caught in Thailand with drugs,
快进个15年 你会像
fast forward 15 years, you're gonna be
《铁狱魔难》里的克莱尔·丹尼斯
like Clare Danes in Brokedown Palace.
这里是泰国
This is Thailand.
毒品在这里就像大米一样好找
Drugs are just as accessible as rice here.
你就小心一点 好吗 谨慎点
Just be careful, okay? Be careful.
我只说这点
That's all I'm saying.
你真是个扫兴狂
You're the ultimate buzzkill, okay.
你明白吗 我很好 我没事
Do you understand that? I'm good, I'm fine.
小心一点
Just be careful.
哦 -哦
Oh!- Oh.
干了
Shots!
干
Shots!
莱德~~
Ryder, Ryder, Ryder, Ryder!
莱德~~
Ryder, Ryder, Ryder,
莱德~~
Ryder, Ryder, Ryder,
莱德~~
Ryder, Ryder, Ryder,
莱德~~
Ryder, Ryder, Ryder,
莱德~~
Ryder, Ryder, Ryder,
莱德~~
Ryder, Ryder, Ryder,
莱德~~
Ryder, Ryder, Ryder,
莱德~~
Ryder, Ryder, Ryder,
莱德~~
Ryder, Ryder, Ryder,
莱德~~
Ryder, Ryder, Ryder!
这里 往这射
Here, here, here, here!
我 这里 这里
Me, me, here, here, here!
嘿 你们好 -嘿
Hey, guys. - Hey.
你们今晚玩得开心吗
You enjoying your night here?
可以这么说
Oh you could say that.
我想问问你们能不能
Well, I was wondering if you could help me
帮我一个小忙
with a little something.
你在岛上有任何需要 尽管找我们
Anything you need on the island, we're your girls.
我需要一些毒品
I need some blow.
我们再也不碰那玩意了
We never touch that shit anymore.
一边凉快去吧
Oh fuck off.
好了 埃兹拉 我们该走了
Okay, Ezra, that's our cue to leave.
嘿 操爸的 我们要走了
Hey, fatherfucker, we're leaving!
你操过你♥爸♥
You fucked your dad!
没有 别那么蠢 我♥操♥过她爸
No, don't be silly. I fucked her dad.
我的天 -哦
Oh my God. - Oh.
你知道黛西在哪吗
Do you know where Daisy is?
知道 她朝这个方向去了
Yeah, she went in this direction.
黛西 -黛西
Daisy.- Daisy.
黛西 -黛西
Daisy?- Daisy?
黛西 -黛西
Daisy.- Daisy.
她走了 没在这里
She's gone. She's not here.
她跑哪儿去了
Where the fuck is she?
她可能回别♥墅♥了
Maybe she went back to the villa.
她不知道别♥墅♥的位置 她肯定在这里
She has no idea where the villa is. She must be here.
她在找可♥卡♥因♥
She's searching from coke.
埃兹拉 闭嘴
Ezra, shut up.
我们去找到她 然后离开这里
Guys, let's just find her and get outta here.
我受够了
I'm like done.
黛西
Daisy?
嘿 你们见过我朋友吗
Hey, have you seen my friend?
粉色衬衫 脏辫
Pink shirt, dreads.
我们刚看到她和两个泰国大混♥蛋♥走了
We just saw her walk out with two big Thai motherfuckers.
你没听过要照应女孩吗
You ever heard of having a girl's back?
我基本上是在找可♥卡♥因♥
So basically I'm just looking for coke.
不是找便宜货
Yeah, not the cheap stuff.
我和我的朋友需要贵东西
Okay, I need the expensive stuff for me and my friends.
我们不吸廉价毒品
We're not cheap bitches.
黛西 -黛西
Daisy? - Daisy.
嘿 我们一直在找你
Hey, we've been looking for you.
我只是在和这两位好好先生
I'm just making a purchase from these
买♥♥些东西
fine gentlemen right here.
你这个描述似乎有点不合实际
That description seems to be a slight embellishment.
你们想开派对吗 想有人陪吗
You girls want some party? Want some company, uh?
不 我们不想开派对
No, we don't wanna fucking party,
也不想你们陪
and we don't want your company.
行了 走吧
Okay, come on, let's get a move on.
我们离开这里
Let's get the fuck outta here.
但里面还在继续
But it's still going on inside?
黛西 该走了
Daisy, okay, time to go.
为什么这么粗鲁 我们只是想帮你们
Why you be so rude? We just try to help you out.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 混♥蛋♥
Oh, fuck you, assholes.
电影精选列表