他们多年来一直
They've been chartering cocaine in and out
运输可♥卡♥因♥进出金三角
of the golden triangle for years.
我们已经拘留了飞行员
We've got the pilot in custody.
他一直在和贩毒集团合作
He's been working with the cartel.
我爸也参与其中吗
Is my dad involved in this?
他没有 他对此一无所知
No, he's not. He doesn't know anything about it.
发生了什么
What happened?
我们遇到了恶劣天气
We hit some bad air.
比计划提前了一点到达那里
Got there a little bit ahead of schedule.
计划本来是再跑一躺美国
The plan was to make another run to the US.
我也很纳闷
Look, I don't know.
说真的 我不知道包是怎么搞混的
Honestly, I don't know how the bags got mixed up.
但你知道黛西被绑♥架♥的事
But you knew about Daisy and her being kidnapped.
我知道
I do.
我猜到他们会回别♥墅♥拿包
I assumed they would come back to the villa for the bags.
但我没想到他们会抓走黛西
I didn't think they were gonna snatch up Daisy.
他们都是坏蛋
These are bad fucking dudes.
我深入了他们内部 我不能暴露身份
I'm in too deep with them. I can't blow my cover.
我确实在缉毒署有联络人
I do have a contact at the DEA.
他会打电♥话♥给大使♥馆♥
He's gonna call the embassy.
希望能为黛西组建一支救援队
Hopefully set up a rescue team for Daisy.
不 不行
No, no fucking way.
什么
What?
我们已经搞定了
We've got this covered.
你怎么搞定的
What do you got covered?
这可是泰国贩毒集团
This is the Thai drug cartel.
既然你对我坦诚相待
Well now that you've been honest with me,
我或许也该和你坦白
I should probably come clean with you.
这怎么回事
What the fuck is this?
那是泰国毒枭
That's the head of Thai cartel.
淡定点
Calm down.
淡定
Calm down.
这不是拍电影 你不是神奇女侠
D, this isn't a fucking movie. You're not Wonder Woman.
去你的 因为我是女的 就得是神奇女侠吗
Fuck you. Because I'm a girl, I'm Wonder Woman?
不是 我只是不想你受伤
No, I just don't want you to get hurt.
你真的在乎 对吧
You actually care, don't you?
我当然在乎
Of course I care.
这样吧 给我一天时间
Let's do it like this. Just give me 24 hours.
如果我们不能凭自己救回黛西
If we can't get Daisy back on our own,
你就做你该做的
do what you need to do.
但你知道 最好的情况是我们救出黛西
But, you know, best-case scenario, we rescue Daisy,
你继续当卧底 我们都回到
you get to keep your cover and we all go back
混乱发生之前的生活
to our lives before all this mess.
我不敢相信我会这么说
I can't believe I'm gonna say this.
你有24小时 好吗
You've got 24 hours, okay?
等等
Oh wait.
我需要你给我一样东西
There's one thing I'm gonna need from you.
什么东西
Yeah, what's that?
明早来这里见我 我到时告诉你
Meet me here tomorrow morning. I'll explain then.
真可爱
So cute.
管他呢
Anyway.
你想吓唬我吗
Are you trying to scare me?
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
你以为我以前没被折磨过吗
Do you not think I've been tortured before?
你们这些小信的人
Oh, ye of little faith.
堵住这个混♥蛋♥的嘴
Muzzle this fucker.
莱德 这什么鬼
Oh Ryder, what the fuck?
不是只有你才有玩具
You're not the only one with toys.
还是粉色的
And it's pink.
好了
Okay.
你认为这是游戏吗
You think there's a game?
你肯定不珍视你朋友的命
You must not value your friend's life.
我想是的 所以杀了她吧
Well, I guess we don't. So fucking kill her.
别逼我 小姑娘
Don't push me, little girls.
你怎么知道她还没死
How do you know she's not already dead?
哦 因为我们还有你要的东西
Oh, because I have what you want,
你唯一能拿回去的办法
and the only way you're gonna get it back
就是把我要的给我
is by giving me what I want.
你认为你有筹码吗 你有个屁
And you think you have leverage? You don't.
老子才不在乎可♥卡♥因♥
I don't give a fuck about the coke!
可是 蜘蛛 可♥卡♥因♥并非我们的筹码
But, Spyder, it's not the coke that is our leverage.
这个毒枭才是
It's the delivery boy.
天啊
Jesus Fucking Christ.
明天同一时间在大佛寺见我
Meet me tomorrow at the Big Buddha Temple, same time.
你要是不想他死 就照我说的做
You wanna see him alive, you do exactly as I say.
给他松口
Unmuzzle him.
你觉得你能活着离开那个地方吗
Do you think you're gonna leave that place alive?
哦 现在谁是蠢货
Oh, who's the fool now?
我们明天不打算去那里
We have no intention to ever meet there
或任何地方
or anywhere tomorrow.
现在 你要告诉我们你的打手
Now, you're gonna tell us where the fuck
把我们的朋友关在哪里
your goons are keeping our friend.
不然怎样
Or what?
你要砍掉我的手指吗
You gonna cut off my finger?
嗯 差不多
Mm, something like that.
女士们先生们 双手合十
Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together
欢迎上台
and welcome to the stage,
埃兹拉 又名下流玛丽
Ezra, aka Dirty Mary!
听好了 我是大坏狼
Listen closely. I am the big bad motherfucking wolf.
所以你要告诉我黛西的位置
So you're gonna tell me where Daisy is.
只有一次机会 就现在
One chance, right now.
不然我会发火
Or I'm gonna huff,and I'm gonna huff
我会剪掉你的老二
and I'm gonna cut your fucking dick off.
啊
Ah.
你最好想清楚了再说
You better think carefully about your next word.
有一个工厂
There's a factory.
你的朋友被关在
Your friend is being held
那里
there.
还有呢
What else?
我们需要位置 守卫和路上需要注意的一切信息
We need location, security and any surprises along the way.
记住 如果我们找不到黛西
Remember, if we don't find Daisy,
就没人能找到你
no one is ever going to find you.
咔嚓 咔嚓
Snip, snip.
我的包终于回来了
Well, finally my bag's here.
至少我可以换下这身迷你装
At least I can get outta these nip clips and minis.
无意冒犯 各位
No offense, guys.
好吧 我真的从没想过
Okay, I never, like, literally never thought
我会这样说 但莱德
I would ever utter these words, but, Ryder,
你得借些衣服给我和埃兹拉穿
you're gonna need to lend Ezra and me something to wear.
不要
No.
非常乐意
With pleasure.
好的 孔呢 我们怎么处理他
All right, what about Koon, what are we doing with him?
目前先关着他
Well for now, he stays locked away.
在我们认为时机成熟之前 没人会找到他
No one will find him until we decide the time is right.
我们仍然可以剪掉他的老二
We could still chop his dick off.
好了 女士们 我们离开这里
Okay, ladies, let's get the fuck out of here
去救黛西回家
and go bring Daisy home.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
不 让我猜
No, let me.
玩具 -玩具
Toys.- Toys.
根据孔所说 我们离得不远了
Okay, according to Koon, we're not far.
工厂应该就在山脊上
The compound should be just up over this ridge.
好的 我们继续走
Okay, let's keep it moving.
戴蒙德
Diamond?
戴蒙德
Diamond?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
戴蒙德 你干了什么
Diamond, what have you done?
许多国家多年来
Multiple countries have tried to bring you
想把你和你的家族捉拿归案
and your family down for years.
花费了数百万美元的资源
Millions of dollars in resources spent,
电影精选列表