给他吧 没事
Just give it to him, it's fine.
放下枪 快放下 -好的 好的
Drop it. Drop it, now! - Okay, okay.
赶快
Hurry up.
没问题吧
We're good, right?
对 没问题
Yeah, we're good.
每次你走进那个保险库
Every time you walk into that vault,
看着墙上的四个空位
and see four empty spaces on the wall,
我想让你好奇
I want you to wonder,
她是如何做到的
how did she do it?
我的团队是如何带着这四幅画全身而退的
How did my team walk out of your vault with these four paintings?
你以为你能逃脱这么大的惩罚吗
You think you've gotten away with something so grand here?
比起我的其他宝贝 这些画根本不值一提
These paintings are nothing compared to my other treasures,
那些作品的价值和意义都远远超过
pieces far greater in value and significance
这些旧画布
than... than some old canvases.
我确信 而且我们会冲它们去的
I'm sure. And we're coming for all of it.
我们不会收手 直到拿到最后一个作品
And we won't stop until we get every last piece
并将其还给世界
and give it back to the world.
我不确定你会有这个机会
I'm not so sure you'll get a chance.
现在是我从克尔家领♥取♥赏金的时候了
It's time now for me to collect the bounty from the kerrs.
正如我说的 你知道到哪儿找我
Well, like I said, you know where to find me.
不过在那之前 我有一些朋友想找你聊聊
But until you do, I have some friends who would love to speak to you.
哦 看呐
Oh, look at this.
你不可能永远藏着她
You can't hide her forever.
我见过你为了一些旧画 甘愿冒何种风险
I've seen what you're willing to risk for some old paintings.
但一个母亲为了自己孩子的安全 又会冒什么险呢
But what is a mother willing to risk for the safety of her own child?
相信我
Trust me.
你不会想知道的
You don't wanna fucking know.
豪森先生 能和我们走一趟吗
Mr. Huizen, would you come with us, please?
为了什么事
What is this about?
你的这些宝贝
These treasures of yours.
关于所有权文件 我们要问你一些问题
We have some questions for you regarding documentation of ownership
不管你有没有交税
and whether or not you've paid taxes.
这边请
Right this way.
嘿 安娜贝尔
Hey, Annabel?
干嘛 -我能问你点事吗
Yeah? - Can I ask you something?
你从哪里弄到的指纹
Where'd you get the fingerprints?
你又怎么知道我们会用得上
And how'd you know we were gonna need them?
抱歉 是我弄的
Sorry. That was... that was me.
对 我无意中听到他在吹嘘他的宝贝
Yeah, I, uh, I overheard him bragging about all his treasures,
他是如何用守卫和生物识别技术加以保护
and how he keeps them well-protected with guards and biometrics
还有最先进的保险箱
and the state-of—the-art safe.
最后发现是个保险库 没错
Which turned out to be a vault. Right.
嗯
Hmm.
那个混♥蛋♥太嚣张了
Son of a bitch was so arrogant
他都不知道保险库和保险箱的区别
he didn't know the difference between a vault and a safe.
等等 你怎么知道布鲁诺会背叛我们
Wait a second, how did you know Bruno was gonna double-cross us?
我们需要外卡选手
We needed a wildcard.
一旦情况变糟 有人来背黑锅
Someone to take the fall if things went bad.
对 他完美地扮演了这个角色
Yeah, and he played the role perfectly.
我是说 他孤身前往就是我们最好的烟雾弹
I mean, him going there alone was the best smoke and mirrors we could have hoped for
让我们能安全把画拿到这里
to get these paintings here safely.
对 -没错
Yeah. - Yep.
对对对
Yep, yep, yep-
约瑟夫 我们成功了
Josef, we did it.
哦 安娜贝尔 你做的很棒
Oh, Annabel, you've done well.
约瑟夫会很骄傲的
Josef would be proud.
你找回的画是无价之宝
The paintings you recovered are-are priceless.
我们的评估师对其的估价超过了我们的流动资产水平
Our appraisers have valued them beyond the levels of our... our current assets.
因为它们被捐赠给了博物馆
And with their donation to the museum,
我们能够保护其他的应税资源
we're able to shelter our other taxable resources.
我们未来运营的预算翻了三倍
Our budget for future operations has tripled.
约瑟夫不是唯一被纳粹偷东西的人
And Josef was not the only one the Nazis stole from.
还有其他人
There are others.
就像约瑟夫 他们已经竭尽全力
And like Josef, they have done everything in their power
去保护他们的所有权
to preserve their ownership and right.
所以我们希望你还没有考虑退休
So we hope you are not considering retirement just yet.
我不会考虑的
I wouldn't think of it.
干杯
I 'Chaim.
干杯 -干杯
L'Chaim. - L'Chaim.
好的 女士们 第二轮
Alright, ladies, round two.
好耶 -好
Yes! - Alright.
呜呼
Woo-hoo!
哦 她准备好了 什么 -什么
Oh, she ready? What? - What?
我只是在想
I just, uh... I've been thinking, right?
我也说不清
I don't... I don't know.
我知道我们做了一件好事
Like, I get that we did a good thing, right?
你知道 大家都能欣赏到画作 没有落入纳粹手中
You know, that everybody gets to see the paintings, the Nazis don't have them.
但我们为什么一定要捐掉呢
But why do we have to donate them?
哦 拜托 -我只是…… 你懂的
Oh, come on. - I just... you know?
我们做了件好事 -没错
We did a good deed. - Yeah, yeah.
对 -这个奖励应该足够了
Yeah. - That should be reward enough.
听着 捐掉这些画还给集团省下了
Listen. Plus, it saves the syndicate millions in taxes
数百万的税款
when you donate the paintings.
这意味着我们赚更多的钱 去偷更多的东西
That means we make more money to steal more shit.
确实 -嗯哼
Exactly. - Mm-hmm.
既然你提到这个 集团给我们派了另一个目标
Which, now that you mention it, the syndicate has another Mark for us.
所以 谁想参加另一个挑战
So, who's up for another challenge?
嗯 嗯
Huh? Huh?
你知道你是我的生死之交 安娜
You know you're my ride or die, Annie.
对 -哦
Yes. - Ooh.
对 -这总好过
Yes. - I mean, it beats the hell
接下来的五到十年和联邦调查局打交道 所以我加入
out of spending another five to ten with the feds, so I'm in.
纳迪亚
Nadia?
肯定好啊 -肯定好
Hell, yeah. - Hell, yeah!
真为你高兴 -我也是
So glad for you. - You two.
我们还好吧
Are we good?
你知道 -来吧 来吧
You know... - Come on, come on.
成为百万富翁还是很酷的
It still would have been cool to be millionaires.
我只是说说 你知道
I'm just... I'm just saying, you know.
干杯 -干杯
Cheers.- Cheers.
电影精选列表