坚持住
Okay, just hold on.
好的 纳迪亚 你没事的
Okay, Nadia, you're alright.
快坐到椅子上 帮我拿急救箱
Come on, up in this chair. Get me the first aid kit.
在哪儿 -就在那儿 就在那儿
Where? - It's right there. Right there.
我看看 没事的 没事的
Let me see, mama. That's right. You're okay.
让我看看 让我看看 -好的
Let me look at it. Let me look at it. - Yeah.
按住 -快急救
Press it. - First aid. Look...
我想没事的 -那是怎么回事
I think it's okay. - What the hell was that?!
我的天啊 靠
Oh, my god! Fuck.
你的不用枪的规矩呢
What about your little no-gun rule, huh?
嘿嘿嘿 -你为什么要杀那个守卫
Hey, hey, hey. - Why did you kill that guard?
你为什么要杀那个守卫
Why did you kill that guard?!
所有人都闭嘴 -安娜
Everybody, just shut the fuck up! - Annie?!
安静 别说话 -你到底在想什么
Quiet! Quiet! - What the hell were you thinking?!
我们不那样做 我们不是那种人
We don't do that! That's not us!
行了 你没事了 你没事了
Okay. You're alright. You're alright.
我们要去集团 告诉他们发生的事
We go to the syndicate and tell them what happened.
不行 你知道他们与此事无关
No! You know they'll have nothing to do with this.
安娜贝尔 你说过它们是无价之宝
Annabel, you said they were priceless.
把它们卖♥♥给出价最高的人 -不行
Sell them to the highest bidder. - No.
出♥售♥盗窃的艺术品最容易被抓 即使是在暗网上
Selling stolen art is the quickest way to get busted, even on the dark web.
我们不能这样做 -那怎么办
We can't do that. - Then what?
那怎么办
Then what?!
靠
Fuck.
我们毁了它们 -不
We destroy them. - No.
要 -没门 不能又这样
Yes. - No way! Not again.
要的 -不 赎金
Yes! - No. Ransom.
我们向纳粹索要赎金 -不
We demand a ransom from the Nazis. - No.
不 约瑟夫不会想要这样
No. Josef would have never wanted that.
约瑟夫 我不会再在乎约瑟夫和你的屁事
Josef? I'm so done giving a shit about Josef and your little cause.
好吗 你刚冷血地射杀了一名守卫
Alright? You just shot a guard in cold blood.
是你干的
You did that.
现在 我无论如何都会得到报酬的
Now me, I'm gonna get paid one way or another.
好吗
Alright?
嘿 安娜贝尔
Hey, Annabel.
嘿 各位
Hey, guys.
他说他今天晚些时候会见面
He said he'd meet later today.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
差点就溜了
Tsk. So close.
我有些差事要办 你们没意见吧
Uh, I got some errands to run. Is that okay with you guys?
那些画 -是啊 就像我信任你们一样
The paintings? - Yeah, like I trust any of you.
尤其是你
Especially you.
喔喔 我们不能让你这样带着画出去
Whoa, whoa. We can't just let you walk out of here with that.
我和你一起 -行 我不在乎
I'm coming. - Yeah, I don't... I don't care.
待会儿见
See you later.
我们要干什么
What the hell are we doing?
快速卸掉一些货
Gotta unload something real quick.
我以为你不干了
I thought you quit.
没有 只是出去找东西了
Agh. No. Just out collecting.
我有一些你要的东西
I got something you want.
嘣
Boom.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
你从哪弄到的
Where'd you get this?
很棒吧
It's pretty nice, huh?
我再问你一次 你从哪弄来的
I'm gonna ask you again. Where'd you get it?
这重要吗 -当然重要
Does it matter? - Hell, yes, it matters.
是我要承担风险
It's my ass that's on the line.
听着 老头 我知道你认识很多人 好吧
Okay. Look, old man, I know you know people, all right?
我知道你有买♥♥这个的买♥♥主
I know you got buyers for shit like this.
我确实有
I do.
什么情况 -别紧张
What the hell? - Calm down.
我就是说这个 嗯
That's what I'm talking about. Mm.
真好闻
Smells so good.
一块不够
One ain't enough.
他们会想要更多
They're gonna want more.
别担心 那个地方还有很多
No worries, gramps. Plenty more where that came from.
我们走吧
Let's roll.
事情不对劲
Something's not right.
他现在应该到这儿了
He should be here by now.
我要去找其他人
I'm gonna go find the others.
听着 尽量别惹麻烦
Listen. Try and stay out of trouble, huh?
她在哪里
Where is she?
我肯定她就在附近
I'm sure she's around.
你要不就是无所畏惧 要不就是愚蠢至极
You are either incredibly brave or incredibly stupid.
我是来这里的人 不是吗
I'm the one who's here, ain't I?
告诉我为什么我不直接开枪打你 然后拿走我的东西
Tell me why I don't just shoot you where you stand and take what is mine.
也许现在有枪指着你
Maybe there's a gun on you right now.
也许 如果你杀了我
Maybe if you kill me,
在你开车出去之前 警♥察♥就会赶到
the cops will be here before you make it out with your car.
你不知道这些画值多少钱吧
You have no idea how much those are worth, do you?
我想 一百万
I figure... a million?
足够过上相当不错的生活了
More than enough to live a pretty damn good life.
一百万 好
A million? Yeah.
就这么多吗
Is that all?
这是什么
What is this?
这是帐号♥
That's an account number, chief.
你肯定有一个转账贼快的银行团队
Sure you got a team of bankers on speed dial.
行
Fine.
现在把画给我
Now, I'll take my paintings.
你手下的事我很抱歉
Sorry about your guy.
我的手下
My guy?
对 你也知道意外在所难免吧
Yeah. I mean, you know how these things go sometimes, right?
不是开枪 就是中枪
Shoot or get shot.
我想我们有个问题
I think we have a problem here.
嗯 什么问题
Yeah, and what's that?
我的守卫都没有中枪
None of my guards were shot.
胡说 我看着他倒下的
Bullshit. I saw him go down.
还有这些不是我的画
And these are not my paintings.
你在说什么 它们就是
What are you talking about? They... they are.
我不相信莫奈或梵高是从业余爱好商店买♥♥的画布
I don't believe that monet or Van gogh bought their canvases from a hobby store.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
他们换了我的包
They switched bags on me.
好吧
Alright, uh...
偷我的画是一回事
To steal my paintings is one thing.
但偷我的黄金 那是个致命的错误
But to steal my gold, that's a grave mistake.
你在说什么呢 我想把你的东西还给你
What-what are you talking about? I'm trying to bring your shit back to you.
你知道纳粹德国以前是怎么对待小偷的吗
You know what they used to do to thieves in Nazi Germany?
戈麦斯小姐 -什么事
Miss Gomez? - Yes?
博物馆非常感谢你的捐赠
The museum is immensely grateful for your donation.
人们一直认为这些作品已经永远丢失了
It has always been believed that these works were lost forever.
容我问一句 它们是怎么到你手里的
May I ask, how did they come to be in your possession?
我拥有它们
I own them.
它们的原主约瑟夫·古德曼给我的
They were given to me by the original owner, Josef Goodman.
他是大屠♥杀♥的幸存者
He was a holocaust survivor.
这些是原始所有权文件和授权书
These are the original ownership papers and letters of authorship
出自艺术家本人
from the artists themselves.
我能看看吗 -可以
May I? - Yes.
我的天啊
My goodness.
当然 我们必须检查这些的真实性
We will, of course, have to examine these for authenticity.
当然了
Of course, of course.
我知道它们是真的 我相信你也会发现这是真的
I know they're real and I'm sure you'll find that to be true as well.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这些是我的画
Those are my paintings.
我很乐意看到你把这件事告诉当局
I would love to see you tell that to the authorities.
留着吧
Keep them.
反正我也看腻了
I was tired of them anyway.
是吗 -嗯
Is that so? - Mm.
你怎么做到的
How did you do it?
你怎么让那个傻瓜带假画给我的
How did you allow that fool to bring me those fakes?
没有画我不会离开
I'm not leaving without those paintings.
电影精选列表