这是联邦调查局 不是你打个电♥话♥就能走的
It's the FBI. You don't just make a phone call.
你为什么觉得你现在就不是身处监狱
Why do you think you're still not in jail right now?
认真的吗
Seriously?
集团在州府里还有关系
The syndicate still has connections in the state capital.
我们可以互相帮助
We'd be helping each other out.
你唯一帮过的人就是你自己
The only person you've ever helped out is yourself.
我不想再和你们两个经历一次
I... I'm not down to go through that shit again with you two.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你真的想在接下来的五到十年里
You really want to spend the next five to ten years
都和智商没你一半高的人解释东西吗
explaining shit to men who aren't even half as smart as you?
嗯 来吧 露西 来吧
Huh? Come on, Lucy. Come on.
你的能力不止于此
You're better than that.
我需要你
I need you, mama.
我真的需要你
I really need you.
他也一起吗
Him too?
我来处理他
I'll deal with him.
这次要偷什么
What are we stealing?
一幅画
A painting.
四幅画
Four paintings.
等等 什么 四幅
Wait. What? Four?
四幅画 走吧
Four paintings. Come on.
四幅画
Four paintings.
所以 目标是谁
So, who's the Mark?
奥托·豪森
Otto huizen.
一个德国风险投资家 他的投资集中于
A German venture capitalist whose investments are focused
试图建立一个新纳粹第四帝国
on trying to create a Neo-Nazi fourth reich.
听起来是个大工程 -对 他是个虐待狂
Sounds like a piece of work. - Yeah, he's sadistic.
你确定他有四幅画吗
And you're sure he has all four paintings.
豪森最近与乌列尔·坎特进行了一次商务会谈
Huizen recently had a business meeting with Uriel kantor.
那个俄♥罗♥斯♥寡头 -对
The Russian oligarch? - Yep.
就是他
That's him.
几瓶伏特加下肚后
After a few bottles of vodka,
他们开始比谁更有钱
they started trying to compare whose billions were bigger.
然后就想到了无价的艺术品
And priceless pieces of aitwork came to mind?
豪森吹嘘那些丢失的画只有他可以看到
Huizen was bragging about missing paintings only he gets to look at.
一个俄♥罗♥斯♥人 一个纳粹 怎么错的了
A Russian and a Nazi. What could go wrong?
他不只是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
He's more than just a Russian.
他是犹太人
He's Jewish.
他的叔叔在奥斯维辛 和约瑟夫同一时间
His uncles were atauschwitz. Same time as Josef.
所以接下来如何 -好的
So what's the play? - Okay.
我要给他公♥司♥的邮箱服务器发病毒邮件
I'm gonna spam his company's email server with a weaponized pdf.
用不了多久 就会有他的傻叉员工点开
I mean, it won't take long for one of his idiot employees to click on it.
然后就开始真正的乐趣
And then the real fun begins.
喔 搞定 -哇 什么鬼
Whoo! Got you! - Whoa, what the hell?
搞定了
Got you.
你还好吗
You okay?
哦 我岂止是好
Oh, I am better than okay.
完全上钩了
Hook, line, and sinker, baby. I...
我现在可以访问他们的网络和登录凭据
I now have access to their network and their log-in credentials...
而他们的网络……
And their network...
所以 额……
So, uh...
你是说 -对 我是说 我黑进去了
You were saying that... - Yeah, I was saying... I'm in. I'm...
我可以查看任何东西
H can see everything.
什么任何东西 -就是任何东西
What's everything? - Everything. Everything.
电子邮件 银行信息 购买♥♥记录 浏览器记录
Um, emails, banking info, purchase history, browser history...
哇哦 等等 等等
Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.
你可以做到吗 你可以看他看的什么网站
You-you can do that? You can, like, see what websites he looks at?
可以
I could.
这有点吓人
That's a little scary.
我想他看过很多奇怪的玩意
I bet he looks up a lot of weird shit.
你…… 你什么意思
What, what do you... what do you mean?
你知道 像他这种有钱人 都会有一些小癖好
You know, rich guys like him, they all got their freaky shit they're into.
我想他肯定会看一些捆绑性♥虐♥待之类的东西
You know, I bet he looks up some, like, bondage s&m type shit or something.
好吧 如果你觉得这算奇怪 那你应该多出去走走
Well, if you think that's freaky, then you need to get out more often.
是吗 这听起来可不像我认识的露西
Oh, yeah? Well, that doesn't sound like the Lucy I remember.
嗯 但愿你知道
Hmm, if you only knew.
行了 你走开点 你让我很热
Okay, now get out of here. You're making me hot.
我很热 我很热 -我知道
Like, I'm hot, I'm hot. - I do, I know.
麻烦走开
Go. Please.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
嘿 我长话短说
Hey, I gotta make this quick.
他的一个蠢员工点开了假文件
So, one of his dumb-ass lackeys clicked on the fake file.
它传输了我运行解密程序用的识别数据包
It transmitted identifying packets that I ran through a decryption program.
我侵入了他的网络 -你什么
I pwned his network. - You what?
意思就是我管控了网络
It... it means I made it my own. I own it.
所有安全系统都将联机
Any security systems will be online
我能关闭并拦截任何警报
and I'll be able to disable and intercept any alarms.
好 我要挂断了 拜
Alright, I gotta go. Bye.
嘿 干得好
Hey, good work.
我们现在去偷些蓝图
Now let's go steal us some blueprints.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
欢迎各位 我是维多利亚 我们能为您设计什么
Welcome. I'm Victoria. What can we design for you?
很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
这位是我助手 内森
This is my assistant, Nathan...
你好 -我们想在北海岸
Hi. - And we're looking to build
造一栋新的周末度假屋
a new weekend house on the northern coast.
太好了 劳烦跟我来
Excellent. If you'll follow me,
我们可以回到会议室 看一些设计
we can head back to our conference room and take a look at a few designs.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不好意思 维多利亚
Excuse me, Victoria?
我能用一下洗手间吗
Is there a washroom I may use?
当然 沿走廊过去 就在右边
Of course. Just down this hallway and to the right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我喜欢空间宽敞一些
I like a lot of space.
你知道 开放式布局
You know, open floor plan.
当然了 我想我正好有适合你的建筑师
Of course. I think I have just the architect for you.
棒极了 我等不及想见见他们
Wonderful. I can't wait to meet them.
一切都好吗
Is everything alright?
要不要我给你拿点咖啡或水 -不用 谢谢
Can I get you some coffee or water? - No. I'm fine, thank you.
我希望内森没事
I hope Nathan is okay.
我肯定他没事
I'm sure he's okay.
能失陪一下吗
Would you excuse me?
我真的也要去下洗手间
I'm actually gonna go ahead and use the restroom.
当然可以 -谢谢
Of course. - Thank you.
你去哪里了 -我觉得我应该去参观一下
Where have you been? - I thought I'd take a tour, you know.
这看起来是个工作的好地方 -我们没时间搞这个
This looks like a nice place to work. - We don't have time for that.
你拿到我们要的东西了吗 -我迷路了
Did you get what we need? - I got lost, okay.
我刚以为我还得问问题 走吧
Just thought I'd ask questions... come on.
我们有个麻烦
We got a problem.
我查了他的邮件 发♥票♥
I've been going through his emails, invoices.
豪森每半年就有一名安全技术员上门
Huizen has a safe technician to the house every six months.
所以我查找了其他类似的账单
So, I started searching for other similar purchases
然后发现他有一个超级防御保险箱
and found that he owns a gateway super defender trx.
这是最好的家庭保险箱之一
It's one of the best home safes out there.
我们需要个开锁大♥师♥
We need a locksmith. - We need a locksmith.
还不止这个
Well, there's more.
房♥子周围的安全摄像头是网路摄像头
The security cameras around the house are ip cameras.
我看了每个摄像头的情况
I've been streaming the feeds of each one.
我数了一下 屋子里至少有六个守卫
I've counted no less than half a dozen guards on the property.
我们还需要个外卡选手
We're gonna need a wildcard too.
真的吗 你确定 -对 很确定
Really? You sure? - Yeah. Definitely.
里奇怎么样
What about Ricky?
还要等十八个月才能假释
Not up for parole for another 18 months.
马克斯呢
Max?
金盆洗手 退休了
Got out. Retired.
我也许认识一个人
I might know a guy.
行 就他吧 找他来
Okay. Fine. Get him.
我要去找纳迪亚
I'm gonna go see Nadia.
嘿 纳迪亚
Hey, Nadia.
别告诉我你把钥匙锁车里了
Don't tell me you locked your keys in the car.
电影精选列表