嗯 也向你问好
Well, hello to you too.
你想干嘛 -看来你现在
What do you want? - Looks like you could use
生活中有点小刺♥激♥
a little excitement in your life right now.
刺♥激♥ -嗯哼
Excitement? - Mm-hmm.
我需要的所有刺♥激♥都在这里
I have all the excitement I need right here.
嗯哼 那么挑战呢
Mm-hmm. How about a challenge?
我认识你很久了
I've known you for a very long time.
你也很清楚你挑战不到我
And you know damn well you can't challenge me.
真的吗 -是的
Really? - Yeah.
一个超级防御保险箱怎么样
How about a gateway super defender?
在住♥宅♥里 戒备森严 高风险
Residential. Heavily guarded. High stakes.
最多五到十分钟
Five, ten minutes tops?
那保险箱有20小时的承受力
That safe is 20 man-hour resistant
你想让我在十分钟内攻破一个吗
and you want me to break into one in under ten minutes?
对 -是这样吗
Yep. - Is that right?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我想艾迪也必须得试一试吧
I guess Eddie's gonna have to take a crack at it, huh?
艾迪
Eddie?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
要不你就别来我店里侮辱我
How about you don't come into my shop and insult me?
所以你能行吗
So can you do it?
我加入
I'm in.
给我过来 -嘿 布鲁诺
Come on here! - Hey, Bruno!
如果再让我看到你 你就可以告别手♥机♥了
If I see your ass here again, you ain't gonna need a phone.
因为我会打断你小手上的每一根手指
I'm gonna break every one of those fingers on that pretty little hand of yours.
听懂了没 现在给我滚
You understand? Now piss off.
快滚
Piss off!
艾迪
Eddie!
怎么回事 你来贫民区做什么
What the hell, man? What are you doing in, uh, skid row, huh?
我看你还是在吓唬小孩子
Still striking the fear of god into children, I see.
啊 你知道 那个臭小子想买♥♥个手♥机♥
Agh, you know, the little shit wanted to buy a phone,
他觉得他可以直接拿走
then he thinks he can just take off with it.
现在的孩子哟
Fucking kids these days.
你在当铺干嘛 你在这里能赚很多钱吗
What the hell you doing at a pawnshop? You make good money here?
额 你知道 老人付钱来驱赶那些瘾君子
Uh, you know, old man pays cash to keep the crackheads and the tweakers out.
你想要真正的工作吗 报酬丰厚
You want a real job? Big payday.
你现在自己干了吗
Pulling your own work now?
还没有 依然在老团队里
Not yet. Still with my same crew.
在一个地方待得太久 总是做二把手
Always play second fiddle standing in the same place too long.
感谢你的职业建议
Thanks for the career advice.
你加入吗
You in?
嘘 我要揍谁 嗯
Shh. Whose ass I gotta kick, huh?
好的 所以豪森的房♥子就像一个大院
Okay, so huizen's property is set up like a compound.
坐落在水上 我们要利用好这点 好吗
It sits right on the water. We're gonna take advantage of that. Okay?
我们要停泊在这里 这些岩石应该不难爬上去
We're gonna moor here, and these rocks shouldn't be difficult to get up.
为什么要走水路
Uh, why... why the water?
为什么不步行过去呢
I mean, why not just approach on foot?
因为后院是看守最薄弱的一面
Well, the back patio is the least guarded side of the house.
前门有两个守卫24小时看守
There are two guards at the front door around the clock,
车道有两个守卫
two guards in the driveway,
屋里的另一个守卫在一楼巡视
and another guard inside the house that roams the first floor.
第四个守卫大约每35或45分钟巡视一次后院
A fourth one takes care of the back patio about every 35 or 45 minutes.
如果时间把握得当 我们能悄无声息地进去
If we time it right, we can get in the house undetected.
假如那里有滑动门呢
Assuming there's sliding patio doors?
有 我们在主楼层和后院的摄像头里看到了
Yep. We see them in the main floor camera and the back patio camera.
纳迪亚
Nadia?
滑动玻璃门通常有插芯锁
Sliding glass doors usually have a mortise bolt lock.
很容易打开 不过我也会做好其他的准备
Easy to get into, but I'll be ready for anything heavier.
好的 一旦进入 我们得制♥服♥一楼守卫
Okay, good. Once in, we have to subdue the first floor guard.
嗯 我来解决
Hmm. Leave that to me.
我们只需让他不能行动 不准伤人
We just need him incapacitated. Not hurt.
不伤人怎么能放倒他们 就伤一点点
How are you expecting to drop someone without hurting them? Just a tiny bit.
我是说 我可以上 -别说话
I mean, I... I can do it. - Pull back.
我会一点柔道 -一点
I know a little jujitsu. - A little?
那恭喜啊 -你能行吗
Well, congratulations. - Can you do it?
我觉得我能搞定 -那行
I think I can handle it. - Alright.
我们找到保险箱 就轮到纳迪亚上
We'll find the safe and then Nadia will be up.
额 那豪森呢
Uh, what about huizen?
我们趁他不在家时进他房♥子 露西
We hit the house when he's not home. Luce?
对 他的秘书把他的日程表存在云端
Yeah, his secretary keeps his calendar in the cloud.
他下周末会在旧金山
He'll be in San Francisco next weekend.
屋子里只有守卫
Just the guards will be there.
我们快进快出
We can be in and out
神不知鬼不觉
without any of other guards ever knowing we were there.
那就定了 露西尔会从这里关掉警报
Then it's set. Lucille will disable the alarm from here,
并制♥造♥无异常的循环画面覆盖掉所有摄像头
and override all the camera feed creating a loop of clean feed.
等等 你也要去吗
Wait a second. You're coming?
对 我也去 我为什么不能
Yeah, I'm coming. Why shouldn't I?
额… 喔…
Uh... ooh...
我不知道
I don't know.
只是……
Um, it's just, uh...
额
Um...
为什么 因为她是个女人吗
Why? Because she's a woman?
只是…… 额
Um, it's just that... wow. Um...
别看我 你自己挖的坑
Don't look at me, man. You're digging your own grave here.
好 行吧 -好吧 你真有趣
Yeah, okay. - Okay, you... you're funny.
你很有趣 不过 我等这一刻等了很久
You're real funny, bro. But, um, I've been waiting on this score for a long time
所以我不可能错过这一出 好吗
so there's no way I'm gonna be missing it. Okay? So...
没事 这很酷 棒极了 我喜欢
No, hey, it's cool. It's awesome. Love it.
我不用跑得最快 只要快过你就行
I don't have to be the fastest. I just gotta outrun you.
就算我穿着高跟鞋 你也跑不过我 好吗
Oh, uh, even in heels, you can't outrun me, okay? So, yeah.
行了 回到正事上
Alright, back to work.
安娜贝尔
Annabel.
我要捡包
Get my fucking purse!
啊 戈麦斯小姐
Ah, miss Gomez.
很高兴终于见到你了
It's a pleasure to finally meet you.
请坐
Please, sit.
你知道有人悬赏你的人头吗
Do you know there's an actual bounty on your head?
克尔家吗 -对
The kerrs? - Yeah.
似乎是为他们的莫奈作品被毁一事进行报复
Seems retribution is the price for their destroyed monet.
多少钱
How much?
莫奈作品吗
The monet?
赏金
The bounty.
五十万
Half million.
喝咖啡吗 -不用 谢谢
Coffee? - No, thank you.
告诉我
Tell me.
为什么要毁掉这么无价的艺术品
Why destroy such a priceless piece of artwork?
你知道克尔一家是谁 还有他们来自哪里
You know who the kerrs are and where they're from.
所以他们的意识形态给了你拿走和摧毁他们东西的权利
Ah, so their ideology gives you the right to take and destroy what is theirs?
不是他们的 东西是被偷的
It's not theirs. It was stolen.
真的吗 -对
Really? - Yeah.
偷的谁 何时偷的
From whom? When?
在纳粹掠夺法国期间 它从罗森鲍姆家族被拿走
It was taken from the Rosenbaum family during the Nazi plunder of France.
听起来耳熟吗
Sound familiar?
从没听过这种事
Never heard of such a thing.
那六百万犹太人被处决呢
What about the execution of six million Jews?
我想你也没听说过 是吧
I bet you never heard of that either, huh?
我现在应该把你交给克尔家 然后领赏金
I should turn you over to the kerrs right now and collect that bounty.
那你还等什么
So what are you waiting for?
我喜欢看你追逐你得不到的东西
I take pleasure in watching you chase after things you cannot have,
那些不属于你的东西
things that are not yours.
你说的没错 它们不属于我
You're right. They're not mine.
它们是属于世界的
They belong to the world.
我要把它们还回去
And I'm gonna give them back.
全部都还回去
I'm gonna give them all back.
甚至是你的
Even yours.
你可能不相信
You can't possibly believe that.
但你永远也拿不到我的画
You will never get my paintings.
这个世界不配拥有它们
The world is not worthy of them.
只有优越的人才配得上如此精美的艺术
Only a superior people deserve such fine art.
电影精选列表