我要是你就不会走那边
I wouldn't go that way.
晚上好
Good evening.
你今晚是来偷我东西的吗
You have come to steal from me tonight?
我得道个歉
I must apologize.
他有时候会有点
He can be a little...
保护过度
Overprotective at times.
我是古德曼先生
I am herr Goodman.
拜托
Please.
黑影已经吓不到我了
Shadows don't scare me anymore.
这样好多了
That's better.
你想找什么东西
What was it you were hoping to find?
钱
Money?
珠宝
Jewels?
我的特雷霍特
My tréhot?
对啊
Ah, yes.
一件美丽又无价的作品
A beautiful and priceless piece.
我好奇是什么能让一个人不顾失去自♥由♥的危险
I wonder what is it that drives one to... To risk freedom
甚至是死亡
or even death?
过来吧
Come here.
我保证不伤害你
I promise I will not hurt you.
来吧
Come.
她让你想起了谁吗
Does she remind you of anyone?
我妈妈
My mother.
我懂了
I see now.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what that is?
你的编号♥
Your number.
集中营编号♥
From the camps.
世界上很多人还在否认它
Many in the world continue to deny it.
我很高兴听到你承认这个事实
I am pleased to hear you acknowledge the truth.
我就知道我没有选错人
I knew I made the right choice.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我们没有太大的区别 你和我
We are not too different, you and I.
我们都知道背负祖先的苦难意味着什么
We both know what it means to carry the suffering of our ancestors,
以及仇恨我们永远的敌人
hatred of our eternal enemy.
今晚你带不走雷诺阿的作品
You may not take the renoir tonight,
但你可以随时过来欣赏画作
but you may come and enjoy it any time you like
只有一个条件
on one condition.
什么条件
And what is that?
你不偷我的东西
Instead of stealing from me,
而是帮我偷东西
you're going to steal for me.
先生们
Gentlemen.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
哦 你了解我 我不能离开
Oh, you know me. I couldn't stay away.
退休真的不适合我
Retirement doesn't really suit me.
你有没有试过园艺
Have you tried gardening?
或者游船
A cruise, perhaps?
你知道 除非是投票罢免我
You know, unless there was a vote to remove me,
不然我相信我还是这个组织的成员
I believe I'm still a member of this organization.
你失败那次我们就该投票罢免你的
We should've voted you out the moment you failed.
我做了我该做的
I did what I had to do.
那不是你该做的决定
That was not your decision to make.
你知道约瑟夫宁愿毁掉那些画
You know damn well Josef would've destroyed those paintings
也不愿看到它们落入纳粹手里
rather than see them stay in the hands of Nazis.
我不知道约瑟夫当初看上你什么了
What I don't know is what Josef ever saw in you in the first place.
你从来都不属于这里
You've never belonged here.
你永远都不会明白
You can't ever understand.
我再问一次
I'll ask again.
我不是这个组织的
Am I not still the ceo...
总裁吗
Of this organization?
安娜贝尔
Annabel...
欢迎回家 嗯
Welcome home, hmm?
你看起来不错
You look well.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you in?
亚历克
Alek.
我找到它们了 我全都找到了
I found them. I found all of them.
什么 -是的
What? - Yes.
在哪里 -就在这里 在洛杉矶
Where? - Here. They're in Los Angeles.
你不能再支配我们的资源
Our resources are no longer at your disposal.
我没有请求准许
I'm not asking for permission.
哦 听着 安娜贝尔
Oh, look, Annabel.
我和你一样想纪念约瑟夫 但恐怕我不得不同意
I want to honor Josef as much as you do, but I'm afraid I have to agree.
不 亚历克 听我说
No, alek. Listen to me.
这是我们满足约瑟夫心愿的机会
This is our chance to do everything Josef wanted us to do.
世人不会原谅出事之后的又一次失败
The world will not forgive another failure after what happened.
我们必须把信心和资源放在法庭上
We must put our faith and resources in the courts.
我第一次见到约瑟夫时
When I first met Josef,
我们刚抵达集中营
we had just arrived at the camp.
我们排着队打编号♥
We were standing in line for our numbers.
我们那时只有十岁
We were only ten years old.
又害怕又孤独
Frightened and alone.
被陌生人烙上纹身
Being tattooed by strangers.
当美国人解救我们时 我们一有机会就逃跑了
And when the Americans freed us, we ran away the first chance we got.
我们长途跋涉 赶了四天的路才回到他家
We walked, we hiked, we rode for four nights back to his home.
他能说的就是找回这个盒子
All he could talk about was getting back to this box.
他就像我的哥哥
He was like a brother to me.
你的父亲
A father to you.
所以你能明白
So you understand.
我向约瑟夫承诺过
I made a promise to Josef.
我绝不会食言
One I plan on keeping.
告诉我们 安娜贝尔 你有什么需要
Tell us, Annabel, what do you need?
怎么样
So?
他们全力支持
They gave their full support.
不会吧 真的吗
No. Seriously?
你怎么说服他们再次相信你的
Well, how'd you convince them to trust you again?
这个你不用担心
Not for you to worry about.
这次还是从纳粹那里偷回画 对吗
Now, this is still about stealing paintings back from Nazis, right?
当然 -因为上次成了私人恩怨
Of course. - Because last time it got personal,
事情变得一团糟 -正如我说
and shit went sideways real fast. - Like I said,
这个你不用担心
it's not for you to worry about.
好吗 走吧 走吧
Okay? Now, come on. Come on.
哇哦 我们要去哪儿
Whoa, where are we going?
我们需要情报
We need intel.
别又是露西尔 不要说露西尔
Please, not Lucille. Don't say Lucille.
对 我们要去找露西尔 走吧
Yes. We're gonna go see Lucille. Come on.
我进去了
I'm in.
你怎么进去的
How are you in?
这是我们最强的防火墙
This is the strongest firewall we have.
我不知道该怎么跟你说
I don't know what to tell you.
后门 缓冲区溢出 漏洞
Back doors, buffer overflow, vulnerabilities...
行吧 那我们怎么修复
Okay. Great. How do we fix it?
那不是我的活
That's not my job.
好吧
Okay.
要我提醒你 你的监外就业条件吗
Do I need to remind you of the conditions of your little work-release?
我会进行诊断 明天早上给你一份报告
I'll run diagnostics and have a report to you by tomorrow morning.
你实验室的家伙应该能修复防火墙的大部分漏洞
Your lab rats should be able to close most of the gaps in the firewall.
嘿 露西
Hey, luce.
艾迪
Eddie.
我…… -你近来如何
| - how've you been?
你看起来不错
You look good.
你显然没听懂“离我远点”这句话
You clearly didn't understand "stay the hell away from me."
你还在生我气 -哇 我……
You're still mad at me? - Wow, I...
等等 如果你在这里 那说明……
Wait a minute. If you're here, that means...
嘿 露西尔
Hey, Lucille.
你过得怎么样
How you been?
还活着
Surviving.
很好 我有工作给你
Good. I got a job for you.
我已经有工作了
I already have a job.
什么 为联邦调查局工作吗
What, working for the feds?
对 他们付我钱 还让我免于坐牢
Yeah, well, it pays the bills and keeps me out of jail.
我们干完这票 你也能获得自♥由♥
We pull this one off, you'll be free and clear.
电影精选列表