哦 好吧
Oh. Well,
等你准备好要去领♥取♥赏金
when you're ready to collect on that bounty,
你知道到哪儿找我
you know where to find me.
你的狂妄勾起了我的兴趣
Your arrogance intrigues me.
冲我的画来吧
Come for my paintings.
当你失败时
And when you fail,
我就去领♥取♥那笔赏金
then I'll collect the bounty.
到时候见
Till then.
借过
Excuse me.
嘿 -嘿
Hey.- Hey.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
那里发生了什么 -我没事
What happened in there? - I'm fine.
克尔家在找我 他们想报复摧毁莫奈作品这件事
The kerrs are on me. They want payback for destroying the monet.
该死
Shit.
他现在也知道我们要偷他 -别紧张 好吗 我搞得定
And now he knows we're coming. - Relax. Okay? I got this.
他摊牌了 他有那些画
He showed his hand. He has the paintings.
我们按计划进行
We stick to the plan.
天呐 我们现在到底是什么情况 安娜 跟我说实话
Jesus, what are we walking into here, Annie? Just be straight with me.
这真的只是集团的工作吗
Is this just another syndicate job?
我们要偷什么画
What paintings are we stealing?
莫奈 德加 毕加索和梵高
A monet, a degas, Picasso, and a Van gogh.
靠
Fuck.
我就知道 是约瑟夫的画
I knew it. Josef's paintings.
我们经历了一些糟糕的事 安娜
We've been through some shit, Annie.
我确实欠着你 但我不准备为了一些画去送死
And god knows I owe you, but I ain't ready to die for some paintings.
我不觉得后悔 因为我做过承诺
Well, I'm not sorry, because I made a promise.
一个我愿意为之牺牲的承诺
A promise that I'm willing to die for.
你知道你现在必须退出 -不 不
You know you gotta sit this one out now. - No, no.
安娜贝尔 你暴露了…… -不行 不行
Annabel, you've been made... - No! No.
你暴露了 只有这样我们才能进行计划
You've been made and it's the only way we move fonnard.
我们认为安娜贝尔不去会更好
We decided it would be better off if Annabel didn't come along.
为何突然变卦
Why the sudden change?
听着 这次我们不能冒险 好吗
Look, we can't take any chances on this one, okay?
我们认为我最好在这里进行指挥
We think it's best if I make the plays from here,
眼观四路 耳听八方
keep eyes and ears on everything
如果出了问题 我可以保你们出来
and if something goes south, I can bail you out.
好的 但后备计划是什么
Okay, but what's the backup plan?
露西
Lucme?
我可以做到
I can... I can do it.
不 好吧 我来负责安娜贝尔的部分
No. Okay, I can do Annabel's part.
还有我的部分
And mine.
还是谢谢你 亲爱的 我很欣赏团队合作
Thanks, though, sweetheart. I appreciate the team effort.
我去 -靠
Holy shit. - Damn.
我说了我能行
I said I got it.
行 好的
Okay, good.
不错 干得漂亮 -嗯哼
There you go. Good job, mama. - Mm-hmm.
行了 别胡闹了 我们走
Alright, come on. Stop fucking around. Let's go.
专心点 非常棒 女士
Focus. That was good, mama.
给他点教训 不错
Show him you can kick his ass, that's right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以你觉得她能应付吗
So you think she can handle it?
是的 当然
Yeah, absolutely.
你知道 我明白这些画对你的意义
You know, I understand what these paintings mean to you.
不 我觉得你不明白
No, I don't think you do.
我当时18岁
I was 18,
流落街头 我为了生存
living in the streets, stealing everything I could
去偷一切没有被钉在地上的东西
that wasn't nailed to the floor just to survive.
不过我很擅长
But I was good at it.
我听说那个老犹太人的保险箱里放着一堆钞票
And I'd heard about this old Jewish guy that had a stash of cash in his safe.
我就去偷
I went there to steal it.
办公室墙上当时就挂着这幅画
And hanging on the wall in the office was this painting.
是雷诺阿的画
It was a renoir.
很漂亮
It was beautiful.
我直接被这个画中女人的美丽迷住了
I was just mesmerized by this, the beauty of this woman in this painting.
这感觉发自内心 如此强烈
It was just visceral, and so powerful to me.
那你偷画了吗
Did you steal it?
约瑟夫逮到你了
Josef caught you?
约瑟夫拯救了我
Josef saved me.
我不知道怎么回事 但他策划了整件事
I don't know how, but he planned the whole thing.
约瑟夫就像我的父亲
Josef was like a father to me.
他是我的导师 教会了我一切
He was my mentor. He taught me everything I know.
他相信他可以通过艺术来抚平世界的伤痛
He believed he could heal the world of all its pain through art.
他想把纳粹偷走的所有艺术品还回去
And he wanted to give back all the beauty that was stolen by the Nazis.
你觉得这还有用吗
You think it'll still work?
这四幅画属于约瑟夫家族
Those four paintings belong to Josef's family.
他花了一生去寻找它们 所以必须有用
And he spent his whole life searching for them, so it has to work.
这是我们唯一能拿到的机会 艾迪
This is the only chance we're gonna get, Eddie.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
We got a big problem.
露西尔 怎么回事 -他们……
Lucille, what's going on? - They're...
什么 -他们在入侵我
What? - They're hackbacking me.
他们在黑我的系统
They... they're hacking my system.
好的 那我们能做什么
Okay. So... so, what can we do?
我们应该拔电源吗 -不不不
Should we pull the plug or something? - No, no, no.
要是这样做 我就无法知道他是谁了
If we do that, I'll-I'll never know who it was,
他们看过什么 取走了什么 -要不你试试……
what they've seen, what they've taken... - What if you try to just like to...
行了 大家都闭嘴 让我工作
Okay, everyone just needs to shut up and let me work!
这…… 我……
That's it, I... yeah, I... they've...
发生什么了 -我被锁定了
What's happening? - Shit. I'm... I'm locked out. They've...
什么 -他们修改了一切
What? - They-they changed everything.
他们盯上我们了 知道我们要去
They're onto us. They know we're coming.
怎么会
How?
靠
Fuck!
该死
Shit.
安娜贝尔
Annabel!
约瑟夫
Josef"
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
真棒
Nice.
吃吧
Eat.
好吧 兄弟
Okay, bro, uh...
你能搞快一点吗
Are you gonna... You gonna hurry up a little bit?
我要查看邮箱
I gotta check my email.
我要更新博客
I gotta update my blog.
你知道 我还有粉丝 -嘿 露西
You know, I got followers. - Hey, luce.
我没看错吧
Am I reading this right?
对 没错 这些是发♥票♥
Yeah. Yeah, those are the invoices.
我以为你说你被锁定了
I thought you said you were locked out.
是的 这只是我对他们的服务器和云端做的数据挖掘
No, I am. That's just from the data mine I did of their servers and cloud.
安全域是什么
What's safe domains?
那是为家庭保险箱提供服务的公♥司♥
That's the company that services the safe at the house.
等一下
Hold on a second.
发♥票♥上的日期是两天前
The invoices are dated two days ago.
等等
Wait.
服务不是在家里做的 而是在其他地方
The service wasn't done at the house. It was done at a different address.
你觉得他转移那些画了吗
Do you think he moved the paintings?
这样也说得通
I mean, it would make sense to.
如果他知道我们晓得画的位置
If he knew we knew where they were.
对 我们可能会通知当局
Yeah, there's the threat of us alerting the authorities.
各位 -像豪森这样的人
Guys... - And a guy like huizen
会因此受到威胁 -各位
would be threatened by that. - Guys...
他会需要更大的保险箱 -各位
I mean, he'd need something bigger. - Guys!
怎么了
What?
专门从事艺术品装箱和包装的搬运公♥司♥
A moving company specializing in the crating and packaging of fine arts
第二天就到了家里
was at the house the next day.
地址是哪里 -就在洛杉矶市中心
Where's the address? - Right here in downtown la.
什么 天呐 太好了 太好了
What?! Oh, my god! Yes! Yes!
干得好 纳迪亚 我们来活了
Good job. Nadia, we in business, baby.
好耶 -我们有活要干了
Yes. - We have some work to do.
好吧 -很好 很好
Alright. - Good, good.
我差一丁点就要去找其他团队了
'Cause I was this close to finding myself another team.
电影精选列表