找到保险箱之前 保持无线电静默
Radio silence till you find the safe.
别被人发现
Stay out of sight.
你们俩去 走吧
You two, go. Come on.
天呐 就是这个
Holy shit. This is it.
是吗 你怎么知道
Yeah? How do you know?
它有一个生物识别锁
It has a biometric lock.
那是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
意思是需要指纹开锁
It means it needs a fingerprint.
那你能打开吗
Oh, can you open it?
等等
Hold up.
继续
Keep going.
你干嘛这么做
What the hell did you do that for?
你花太长时间了
You were taking too long.
我刚准备搞定他
I had him right where I wanted him.
把枪给我
Let me get that gun.
不用枪 记得吗
No guns, remember?
我还是把他揍趴了
I kicked his ass though.
该死的 -我的天 真对不起
Goddammit! - Oh, my goodness, I'm so sorry.
我太久没有穿高跟鞋 而且有点喝多了
It's been so long since I've worn heels, and I've had just a little too much.
我没事
I'm fine.
清理一下 擦干它
Clean that. Dry it!
能听到吗
Do you copy?
露西尔 能听到吗
Lucille? Do you copy?
嘿 有两个守卫正在接近
Hey, two guards are approaching.
我的天啊
Holy shit.
这不是保险箱
That's not a safe.
不是
Nope.
这是个保险库
That's a fucking vault.
我就知道他里面不只是画
I knew he had more than just paintings in there.
你能打开吗
Can you open it?
我想我们得找找办法
I guess we'll have to find out, right?
哪里
Where...
嘿 我们去哪里 对对 -艾迪
Hey. Where do we go? Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Eddie.
等等 -到八楼去
Hold on. - Head up to the eighth floor.
走吧 走吧
Come on, come on.
这不是保险箱
That's not a safe.
真的吗 我们都没注意
Really? We hadn't noticed.
你能打开吗
Can you open it?
我一直想用这个
I've always wanted to use this.
纳迪亚 不管你想做什么 你得赶快
Nadia, whatever you're gonna do, you gotta do it fast.
哦 等等 等等 那是核武器吗
Oh, hold up, hold up. Is that nuclear?
不 不 不 这是一块稀土磁铁
No, no, no, no, no. This is a rare earth magnet.
它是由钕制成的
It's made out of neodymium.
一旦变成铁和硼的合金 它就会被磁化
Once turned into an alloy with iron and boron, it becomes magnetized.
别上科学课了 我们现在得赶快开门
Science lesson later. We gotta get this open right now.
好的 等我一下
Okay. Just give me one second. Okay.
赶快 纳迪亚 快
Speed it up, Nadia. Come on.
我在找位置
I'm trying to find this.
快快快 -给我点时间
Come on, come on, come on. - Give me more time.
我们得引开守卫 你有什么可以转移注意力的
We gotta keep the guards away. What do you got for a diversion?
嗯 我会随机应变
Hmm. I'll improvise.
我和他一起去 -不 露西 不
I'll go with him. - No, luce, no.
不不 我得帮他 -不
No, no. I need to help him. - No.
我不会有事的
I'll be fine.
你真是充满了惊喜
You're just full of surprises, aren't you?
我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
该死 我忘了带听诊器
Shit, I forgot my stethoscope.
好的 行
Alright. Yeah. Okay.
好的
Alright.
来吧 芝麻开门
Here we come. Let's get this bad boy.
现在干嘛
Now what?
我在找螺线管 -什么
I'm looking for the solenoid. - The what?
当您输入密♥码♥时 键盘会向螺线管发送信♥号♥♥
When you enter a passcode, the keypad sends a signal to the solenoid.
然后信♥号♥♥通过磁场
The signal then passes through a magnetic field
转换成机械运动
converting it to a mechanical movement.
如果磁铁碰到磁场
If the magnets hit the field,
那锁就会打开
it causes the locks to unlock.
如果你帮我移♥动♥ 可以更快一些 好吗
But it'll go faster if you help me move, okay? Just...
好的 没问题 我的错 -等我一下
Yeah. No, no, yeah, of course. My bad. - Give me a second...
如何了
What's the word?
等我一下
Just give me one second.
各位 时间不够了
Guys, we don't have enough time.
麻烦再等我一会儿
Yeah, just give me one second, please.
快啊 快啊
Come on, come on, come on.
喔
Whoo!
女士们先生们 迎接宝藏
Ladies and gents, the treasure.
老朋友 -认真的吗
Good old sparky. - Seriously?
这么多技术 你就用把锯子
All that technology, huh, and you're just gonna use a saw?
你总是要回到基础
You always gotta go back to the basics.
天了噜
Holy shit.
真美啊
They're beautiful.
看看这个混♥蛋♥
Look at this motherfucker.
只拿画
Just the paintings.
擦干它 拿给我
Dry it! Give it back to me!
拿给我
Give me that!
守卫都去哪里了
Where are the guards?
安娜贝尔
Annabel,
你愚蠢地把你的人置于危险之中
you have foolishly put your people in danger.
为了什么
And for what?
现在 你将因你的狂妄饱受折磨
Now, you will suffer for your insolence.
快走 快走
Go! Go!
立即离开那里
Get the hell out of there right now!
豪森在路上了 快点
Huizen is on his way. Hurry up!
我们得走了
We gotta go.
不不不 我不这么认为
No, no, no, no. I don't think so. I...
我要背着那些画出去
I'm gonna be the one walking out with those paintings.
有什么关系 -这叫保险单
What's the matter? - Call it an insurance policy.
我背着 要么逃跑 要么不逃
I carry them, I either get away or I don't.
你背着 要么被抓 要么丢掉
You carry them, get nabbed or dropped,
我什么都得不到 -不 按照计划
I get nothing. - No. Stick to the plan.
行了 没时间争这些
Alright, we don't have time for this shit.
不不不 没有画我不会离开
No, no, no, no. I'm not leaving without those paintings.
给他吧 没事 -对
Just give it to him, it's fine. - Yeah.
高兴了吧 -对 很高兴
Happy? - Yeah. I'm happy.
分开跑 快
Split up! Move!
该死
Shit.
快走 快走 -好
Go. Go, go. - Okay.
靠
Fuck!
该死
Shit.
靠
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
我中枪了
I've just been shot!
纳迪亚 纳迪亚 出什么事了 -快
Nadia! Nadia, Nadia! What happened? - Come on.
他们打中了我 他们打中了我 -好的 坚持住
They shot me! They fucking shot me! - Okay, okay. Hold on, hold on.
我们走 我们走
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
靠 -我们走
Fuck! - Let's go!
走 走 走
Go, go, go, go!
快 快 -该死
Hurry, hurry. - Shit.
我们快离开 快 快
We gotta go. Go, go, go, go, go.
站住 别动 别动
Freeze! Hold it! Hold it! Don't move!
放下枪 -好的
Drop it. - Okay.
快放下
Drop it, now!
后退 -好
Back the fuck up! - Okay.
艾迪 快上车
Eddie, get in the car.
快点
Hurry up!
天啊
Jesus!
我们走 艾迪 快走
Let's go! Eddie, let's go! Go!
搞什么啊 -靠
What the fuck?! - Fuck!
坚持住
Just hold on.
好的 我帮你 我帮你
Okay. I got it, I got it.
我帮你 我帮你
I got it, I got it, I got it.
电影精选列表