哦 我们经常来这里
Oh, we come here all the time.
不 我经常来这里
No. I come here all the time.
我肯定会注意到你们两位人间尤物
I'm sure I would've seen two such beautiful creatures such as yourself.
哦 被你看穿了 我们是第一次来
Oh, you got me. This is our first time,
但有个朋友告诉我这是洛杉矶最好的马提尼酒
but a friend told me that these were the best martinis in la,
所以我们来尝尝
so we had to try them.
我听说确实很棒
Ah, I heard they do the trick.
你朋友是谁 -嗯
Who's your friend? - Hmm.
这位是弗朗西丝卡 我是安吉 -啊
This is Francesca, and I'm Angie. - Ah.
很荣幸认识二位 -嗯
It's a pleasure to meet you both. - Mm.
你怎么称呼
And you are mister...?
哦 请叫我奥托
Oh, please. You call me Otto.
奥托 好可爱的名字
Otto? That is an adorable name
和如此威武的人有种反差萌 -嗯哼
for such a powerful-looking man. - Mm-hmm.
奥托 也许你能帮我们解决我们之间的分歧
Otto, maybe you can help us settle a disagreement we're having.
安吉她…… -当然
Angie here, um... - Of course.
觉得她今晚不好看
Doesn't think she looks good tonight.
你觉得她看上去美吗
But don't you think she looks beautiful?
好吧
Well...
美到不可方物 -啊哈
No more so than yourself. - Uh-huh.
如果我没有太过分 可以说无比性感
And incredibly sexy, if I'm not being too fonnard.
噢 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
你应该看我先前的样子
You should have seen me earlier.
我当时一团糟 -她一团糟
I was a hot mess. - She was a mess.
但弗朗西丝卡帮我打扮好了 -没错
But Francesca here helped me get ready. - That's right.
我会说她是个很棒的艺术家
I would say she's quite the artist.
你认为呢 -艺术家
Don't you think? - Artist?
她是你的画布吗
Was she your, uh, she your canvas?
也许是
Maybe.
你是鉴赏家吗
Are you... are you a connoisseur?
只要我看到 我就知道我喜欢什么
I know what I like when I see it.
嗯
Hmm.
你喜欢你现在看到的吗
Do you like what you see now?
我看过世界上最美丽的艺术
I have seen the most beautiful art the world has ever known.
你们两位非常接近……第二名
And you both come into a very close... second.
哦 不是吧 -哦 第二名
Oh, come on. - Oh, second?
你在哪里见过比我们还美的艺术
Where have you seen art more beautiful than us?
我拥有它 -哦
I own it. - Oh.
你是说画廊吗
Like, you mean, like, a gallery?
更像是在洛杉矶的私人收藏
More of a private collection here in Los Angeles.
哦 我们能看看吗 -能看看吗 嗯
Oh. Can we, uh, can we see it? - Can we see it? Mm.
正如我说 是个私人收藏
Like I said, it's a private collection.
只适合雅利安人观看
One only fit for an Aryan people,
而你们不是
of which you are not.
晚安 女士们
Good night, ladies.
天啊 他真是头猪
God, he's such a pig.
他确实在洛杉矶有那些画 -他还说什么了
Oh, he's got them here in la, alright. - What else did he say?
他不停地吹嘘他在市中心的私人收藏
He wouldn't stop bragging about his private downtown collection.
不过他不给我们看 他说我们不配
He wouldn't let us see it, though. He said... he said we weren't worthy.
嗯 听起来很像他
Yeah. That sounds like him.
你做的很好 露西 做的很好
You did good, luce. You did good.
谢谢 -噢
Thanks. - Oh...
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 -你看起来不错
Yeah. - You look good.
嘿 各位
Hey, guys.
专心点
Focus.
好 纳迪亚 布鲁诺 该你们上了
Alright. Nadia, Bruno, you guys are up.
我们开始吧
Let's do it.
快点 赶快
Come on, come on.
我们会努力的 -快行动
We'll work on that. - Let's go.
啊 靠
Ah, shit.
内森
Nathan!
我是维多利亚 -抱歉
It's Victoria. - I'm sorry?
我们在我的建筑设计公♥司♥见过
We met at my architecture firm,
你撒谎进来偷了一些蓝图
where you lied your way in to steal some blueprints.
额 我不清楚你在说什么
Um, I'm not quite sure I know what you're talking about.
你觉得你骗得过谁
You think you're pretty slick?
我们有监控 我看到你进了档案室
We have security cameras. I saw you go into the file room.
这故事真棒
Well, that's... that's quite a story.
不用担心 我没有告诉其他人
Don't worry. I didn't tell anyone.
我删除了监控录像
I deleted the security footage.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
建筑行业并不太令人兴奋
Architecture isn't too terribly exciting.
而且 我对拉丁男人没什么抵抗力
Plus, I might have a weakness for Latin men.
是这样吗
Is that so?
那么你还喜欢什么呢
So what else are you into?
这东西不会伤到我吧
This thing's not gonna zap me, is it?
它没有广播任何信♥号♥♥ 它在接收一个信♥号♥♥
It's not broadcasting any signals. It's listening for one.
你知道吗
You know what?
我赌他那里面肯定不只是画
I bet he's got more than just paintings in there.
对 他里面肯定还有黄金之类的
Yeah, I bet he's got like gold or some shit.
黄金 -嗯哼
Gold? - Mm-hmm.
现在没人和黄金打交道了
No one deals with gold anymore.
不 像豪森那种人 肯定有黄金
No, you bet your ass a guy like huizen? He's got gold.
你知道吗 那你可以返回来抢劫他
Well, you know what? Then you could come back and Rob him.
我们现在不是来找黄金的
Right now, we're not checking for no gold.
靠 如果我发现了黄金 我要拿走
Shit. If I find gold, I'm taking it.
你知道值得偷的黄金有多重吗
Do you know how heavy gold worth stealing is?
你都跑不远 -嘿嘿嘿 等等
You won't get too far. - Hey, hey, hey, hey, wait.
门开了
It's opening.
好 我在接收频率
Oh, yeah, I'm picking up the frequency.
成功了吗 -等等
You getting it? - Hang on.
啊 你要错过了
Agh, you're gonna miss it.
我在接收了 -嘿 门快要关了
I'm getting it. - Hey, it's getting close.
你要错过了 -我搞定了
You're gonna miss it. - I got it.
是吗
Yeah?
走吧 -喔 真简单
Let's go. - Woo. Easy.
好了 搞定
Alright, done.
这个可以开启车♥库♥门
That'll open the garage door.
好的 等你们进去了 我就在街上覆盖掉摄像头
Okay. I'll override the cameras looping in the street while you guys get in.
万一车♥库♥里有守卫呢
What if there's guards waiting in the garage?
啊 那你就交给我处理
Tsk. Ah, you should leave that to me, yeah?
额 对 额 不行
Uh, yeah. Uh, no.
不用枪
No guns.
什么 -对 不用枪
What? - Yeah, no guns.
等等 你说真的吗 -是的
Wait, wait. Are you for real? - Yeah.
你听到她是怎么说那些家伙的吧
You heard what she said about those guys, right?
他们可不是省油的灯
They're not messing around, so...
我说了 不用枪
I said no guns.
听到了吗 -兄弟
You got that? - My man,
我们是贼 不是杀手 -没错
we're thieves, not killers. - Exactly.
这混♥蛋♥会害死我们的
This motherfucker's gonna get us killed.
谢谢你
Thank you.
集团不容许枪♥支♥或谋杀 我也不容许
The syndicate does not condone guns or murder, and neither do I.
那好吧
That's just fine.
可是有任何冲突 我会按自己的方式处理
But any friction, I'm gonna handle things my way.
行吧
Yeah?
好 大家准备就绪了吗
Alright, everyone ready to go?
我们检查下通讯
Let's do a comms check.
安娜贝尔 能听见吗
Annabel, you read me?
好 我开始录制
Okay. I'm starting recording.
好了 监控已覆盖 你们现在隐身了
Okay. Cameras are looping. You're invisible.
好 我们走 但愿好运
Alright, here we go. Fingers crossed.
杰菲 为什么没有用
Jefe, why is it not working?
靠 我们只能来打一趟吗 真棒
Fuck. This is gonna be a short trip, huh? Awesome.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
出发
There we go.
好耶
Hell, yeah, girl.
我们进去
We're in.
行 我们分头行动
Okay, we split up.
电影精选列表