我能查看一下我的邮箱吗
Can I check my, uh, email?
更新博客 你们好了吗
Update my blog? You good?
噢 -还没吗 我可以晚点弄
Oh... - No? I can do it later.
安娜贝尔 我想道个歉
Annabel, I just... I just wanted to apologize.
我不知道他们是如何在网络里发现我的
I don't know how they found me in their network.
我没怪你
I don't blame you.
露西 不是你的错 -我只是……
Lucy, it wasn't your fault. - I just...
你什么意思 -我不知道怎么回事
What do you mean? - I don't know what happened.
他们不应该知道我在那里
They should have never known I was there.
露西 别担心这个
Lucy, don't worry about it.
我们不会有事的 好吗 -拜托 安娜贝尔
We're gonna be okay. Alright? - Come on, Annabel.
哟 -说真的 你搞什么
Yo. - Seriously, what the hell?
别说了 没事的 -哦 去你的
Leave it alone. It's fine. - Oh, fuck that.
你不能让她自责 这不怪她
You can't let her think she messed up. It wasn't her fault.
哟 你们想吃玉米卷吗 -这样子毫无帮助
Yo, you guys want tacos? - It's not gonna help.
胡说 她的信心动摇了 我们需要她的坚定
Bullshit. Her confidence is shaken. We need her solid.
你什么时候关心起她的感受了
Since when the fuck do you give a shit about her feelings?
谁告诉我现在到底发生了什么 不然我就走人
Alright, someone tell me what the hell is going on right now, or I walk.
他们没有发现你 露西尔 -别说
They didn't find you, Lucille. - Don't.
他们发现了她
They found her.
什么
What?
她两天前暴露了
She was made two days ago.
豪森把她逼入绝境
Huizen cornered her.
我们上次失败的工作让她的人头被悬赏
There's a bounty on her head for the last job we botched.
哦 怪不得你不去
Oh... that's why you're not coming.
露西 等等 -安娜贝尔 搞什么鬼啊
Lucy, wait. - Annabel, what the fuck?!
我以为这次工作会和上次不同
I thought this job was gonna be different than the last?!
我告诉过你这样做没有好处
I told you nothing good would come out of that.
大家都疯了
People are crazy.
露西 露西 慢一点
Luce. Luce, slow down.
嘿
Hey.
你能等等吗 露西 -干嘛
Can you wait up? Luce? - What?
你在干什么
I... what are you doing?
求你回去
Please come back.
回去 哇哦 好吧
Come back. Wow. Okay.
好 -我需要点时间
Okay. - I-I need a minute.
行 我们缓一缓
Okay, let's... let's take one.
你伤害了我 艾迪
You... You broke me, Eddie.
你伤害了我 -我知道
You broke me. - I know. I'm...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很害怕
I was scared and...
我没有准备好 -行了 别废话了
I wasn't ready... - Okay, cut the bullshit.
听着
Look, there's...
我现在说什么都于事无补 好吗
There's nothing I can say right now that's gonna make anything better, okay?
当安娜贝尔想来找你时 我没有阻止她
When Annabel wanted to come get you, I... I didn't fight her.
好吗 我没有阻止她
Okay? I didn't fight her. I...
我以为 如果我再次看见你
I thought, that if I saw you again...
我认为我能弥补一切
I thought that I could make things right.
但这事比你我更重要
But this is bigger than us.
没有你我们无法做到
And we can't do it without you.
你知道 我…… -什么
You know... god, I... - What?
我知道我无法相信她 -嘿
I knew I couldn't trust her. - Hey.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
行吧 我希望你是对的
Yeah, well, I hope you're right.
露西尔
Lucille...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我想向你们所有人道歉
I want to apologize to all of you. I...
这个工作不同于其他任何工作
This job is not like any other job.
你们每一个人都是自身领域的佼佼者
Each one of you is the best at what you do.
我选择了你们
I chose you.
我选择了你
I chose you.
我们试图纠正一个反♥人♥类♥的错误
We're trying to right a wrong against humanity,
约瑟夫相信这点 我也相信这点
and Josef believed that, and I believe that.
我对你们每个人都充满信心和信任
And I'm putting my faith and trust in each of you.
你们是我的团队 我需要你们
You're my team. I need you.
没有你们我做不到
I can't do this without you.
好吧
Okay.
好 我会留下
Okay, I'll stay.
我也还在
I'm still here.
纳迪亚
Nadia?
我加入 不过别再对我们有所隐瞒了 好吗
I'm in, just don't hide anything from us anymore. Okay?
拜托了
Please.
啊
Agh...
我是说那个……
I mean, look, that...
杀手级演讲 杀手级演讲
Killer speech, killer speech.
我和其他人一样讨厌纳粹 不过……
Now, I hate Nazis as much as the next guy, but, um...
这些画到底值多少钱
But how much are these paintings actually worth?
它们是无价的
They're priceless.
无价
Priceless?
哇哦 那…… 那真是报酬丰厚啊
Wow. I mean, that's... That's a pretty big payday, no?
你已经得到了相当丰厚的补偿
Well, you're already being compensated pretty generously.
对
Right.
不过听起来
But by the sounds of it,
无价之宝价值可能更多 不是吗
priceless could be a whole lot more, no?
这不是问题所在
Well, that's not what this is about.
还有其他人有这种想法吗
Does anybody else feel like this?
嗯 -不 我没有
Huh? - Nah, I'm good.
好吧
Okay.
哦 所以就我一个
Oh, so it's just... just me.
行吧 别在意 没事
Alright. Never mind. We're good.
所以大楼里里外外布满了网路摄像头
So the building has ip cameras all over, inside and out.
看 这里有一个 还有这里
Here we go. There's one right here. Here.
他们不会发现你入侵了系统吗
Um, won't they catch you hacking into the system?
这次不会
Not this time.
我按新路线发送的次数加了一倍
I've doubled the number of times I've rerouted
网络层也翻了一番
as well as doubled my layers.
这次他们永远都发现不了我
It'll take them forever to find me this time.
而且我没进入他们的网络 我只是在看监控
Plus, I'm not in their network. I'm just watching the cameras.
你没有再次侵入他们吗
You haven't pwned them again?
幽默 没有
Funny. No.
目前我数了一下 至少有十个守卫
Uh, so, so far I've counted at least ten different guards.
这是家里的两倍多
That's more than double what was at the house.
不只是数量多 这些人还很危险
Not only is that more, these guys are dangerous.
我做了一些面部识别 这些人♥大♥部分都在系统里
I've done some facial recognition, and most of these guys are in the system.
前科犯吗 -更糟
Ex-cons? - Worse.
前特种部队 特种部队突击队
Ex-ksk, kommando spezialkrafte.
德国特种部队
German special forces.
如果要我说 多多益善
The more the merrier, if you ask me.
要小心 一旦其中一个守卫发出警报 我们就完蛋了
Easy. The minute one of those guards sounds the alarm, we're screwed.
好吧 所以不是标准的砸窗抢劫
Okay. So not a standard smash and grab?
不是 这次不是
No, it's not. Not this time. Uh-uh.
那我们怎么进去
So how are we gonna get in?
这儿
Here.
这个车♥库♥门
This garage door.
这是特快专递通道吗
Is that for special delivery?
对 骗局即将失效
Yeah. Shell game on the way out.
好的 这行得通
Okay. That works.
但我觉得我们还需要更多
But I think we're gonna need more.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 我们都是根据假设来的
Well, I mean, we're going by assumption here.
他可能在耍我们 这可能是个陷阱
He could be playing us. This could be a trap.
我们需要确认
We need confirmation.
你觉得呢 露西 你能再弄点情报吗
What do you think, luce? Can you get us anything more?
我没有在他的网络里了 不过我有个主意
Well, I'm not in his network anymore, but I've got an idea.
你在打给谁
Who you calling?
一个欠我人情的女朋友
A girlfriend who owes me a favor.
好 我会喜欢她吗
Yeah. Would... would I like her?
蠢货
Stupid.
我以前从没在这见过你们
I've never seen you here before.
电影精选列表