That's really sad.
那可真是个悲伤的故事
I know.
我知道
I know, right?
可不是吗
I mean, I think it's why I like old people so much.
我想这可能就是我为什么这么喜欢老人吧
It's like, like I think I can relate.
我感觉和他们有某种情感连接
I mean, that's why I'm so into retro.
这也是我为什么喜欢复古
Why do you like retro?
你为什么喜欢复古?
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe 'cause it's an escape.
可能因为它是一种避风港
You know?
你懂吗?
So what are you escaping from?
那你在逃避些什么?
We all have secret fears.
我们都有藏在心底的恐惧
What's yours?
你的是什么?
I don't think I have any.
我觉得我没有
Liar.
骗子
All that means is you're avoiding them.
这只表明你在回避它们
Hidden them so deep you ignored them.
把它们藏得深不可见
Stop!
停下!
Help!
救救我!
Please, leave me alone!
拜托 放开我!
Can we talk about something else?
我们能谈谈别的吗?
Yeah.
当然
Yeah, you don't have to tell me.
嗯 你没必要告诉我
Whenever you're ready.
等你准备好的时候再说
You've done this before, right?
你之前做过吧 对吗?
I mean, you look like you might be a virgin.
你看上去像个处♥男♥
The hot, nerdy type.
性感的书呆子类型
More candles?
多加点蜡烛?
And some music from my retro collection?
来点我收藏的古典音乐?
Okay, don't be nervous.
好了 别紧张
Is it bad that I acted
我表现出像是我第一次的样子
as though it was my first time?
是不是很坏?
She seemed so happy about it
但她看起来很开心
so I just went with it.
所以我就顺水推舟了
I guess I'm beginning to understand my appeal to women.
我开始有点懂我在女人们心中的形象了
Nonthreatening, young and naive-looking.
不具威胁力 天真而无辜
Hunks and jocks can be dangerous.
大帅哥和肌肉男可能有危险
I was safe.
而我是安全的
Okay.
好了
Hey.
嘿
Got some time?
有时间吗?
Uh, yeah.
呃 有
Sure, what do you need?
你有什么需要?
Besides the obvious?
你是说除了显而易见的需要之外?
You're gonna miss this place, huh?
你会想念这地方的 对吗?
Yeah, I think I am.
嗯 我想会的
I had some fun here.
我在这儿有过不少乐趣
I hope us parting ways in the business sense
我希望我们工作上的分离
doesn't keep us from having fun.
不会妨碍我们取乐
No.
不会
No, I like our arrangement.
不会 我喜欢我们的模式
You call me for sex, I come over.
你打给我约炮 我就过去
Can't beat that.
不会变的
Not even if you tried.
想变都不行
Hello. Hey.
哈喽 嘿
What are you doin' here?
你在这儿干嘛?
I know you said you were at office
你说你在办公室
so, thought I'd stop by.
我就顺路过来看看
Hello.
你好啊
Hi.
嗨
Honestly, this, this isn't the best time, though, Sharon.
说实话 现在真不是时候 莎伦
I'm, I'm tryin' to wrap things up, and I'm late.
我正在打包东西 而且我快迟到了
And, and my buddies, they, um
我的兄弟们 他们
they wanna take me out tonight, too, to celebrate.
他们想今晚带我出去庆祝
So-- - Oh, well, you know what?
所以 你猜怎么着?
That's actually why I'm here.
这正是我来这儿的原因
Yeah, Sharon, I really--
嗯 莎伦 我真的..
Oh.
噢
Hello, friend.
你好呀 小兄弟
Sharon, come on, I, I--
莎伦 别这样 我...
Oh, you like that.
噢 你喜欢这样
Yeah, I'm a little bit, but--
没错 是有一点 但是
I'm not letting go until I get what I want.
在我得到我想要的东西之前 我是不会让你走的
Oh.
噢
Oh god.
噢 老天
Oh, oh, good boy.
噢 好孩子
I never understood
我一直不理解
why women get out of breath when men do all the work.
活都是男人做的 为啥女人会上气不接下气
Right there, no, right,right there.
就是那儿 不对 对对 就是那儿
It must be a cardiovascular issue.
肯定跟心脏血管有关
I have to Google that when I'm done.
结束之后我得百度一下
Yes, oh, good boy.
对了 好孩子
Good boy.
好孩子
See, that's how you break in an office, right?
看 这才是办公室正确打开方式 不是吗?
Okay.
好吧
You know, you should let me take you out tonight.
你知道吗 你今晚应该让我带你出去庆祝
I know this nice little restaurant.
我知道有一家不错的小餐厅
I mean, it's kind of romantic,that's what the reviews say.
那儿有点浪漫的氛围 评论上都这么说
But it'd be a nice way to celebrate your new venture.
但在那儿庆祝你的新事业也算不错
I'm hangin' out with my buddies, remember?
我已经和我的兄弟们约了 记得吗?
Oh, right.
噢 对
Well, maybe tomorrow.
那或许明天吧
Yeah, yeah, maybe.
嗯嗯 或许吧
Sharon Two?
莎伦二号♥?
Oh, I knew it.
噢 我就知道
Hey, how'd it go in there?
嘿 你还好吗?
All right.
还行
Hello?
哈喽?
Hey mom.
嘿 妈
Hello.
你好
Mom, this is Sharon.
妈 这是莎伦
Sharon, this is my mom, Mary. - Hi, it's so nice
莎伦 这是我妈 玛丽 嗨 很高兴
to meet you. You can just call me Mary.
见到你 叫我玛丽就行
My friends call me Mary.
我的朋友们都叫我玛丽
Oh, wonderful.
噢 挺棒的
I have been bugging this one
我一直缠着这位
to introduce me to you, so. - I know, I'm so glad.
把我介绍给你 我知道 我很开心
Yay. Linda, Linda.
好耶 琳达 琳达
Sharon, this is my sister Linda and her, uh, three kids.
莎伦 这是我姐姐琳达 还有她的三个孩子
Hey guys.
嘿 大家
My sister married a football jock at 18.
我姐姐在18岁嫁给了一个橄榄球运动员
At 23, she had three kids and an absentee dad.
在她23岁的时候 她有了3个孩子和一个永远找不到人的老公
Jocks make the worst fathers.
运动员是最烂的父亲
It's all fun and games until the babies come.
直到宝宝降生前 他们都是游戏态度
Then reality hits and you gotta move back home with mom.
然后现实的打击迎面而来 她结果落得要搬回家和老妈一起住
Hi, Sharon. Hi.
嗨 我是莎伦 嗨
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Nice to meet you. I like that necklace.
幸会 我喜欢你的项链
Looks expensive.
看起来很贵
Oh, it was my mom's.
噢 这个原本是我妈的
How's that job at the burger joint?
汉堡店的工作怎么样?
It's good.
很好
Good, manager yet? No, not yet.
好 当上经理了吗? 没 目前还没
But you know, you gotta climb the ladder.
你得一步一步的往上爬
Five years is the charm, though, right?
第五年说不定有机会 对吗?
It's, uh, you know.
你知道
I, I work at a restaurant--
我在一家餐馆工作
Billy!
比利!
It's no wonder certain kids
这也难怪有些孩子长大后
develop certain complexes growin' up.
心理有这么多毛病
电影精选列表