Well, isn't that a coincidence.
这是巧合吗
We're going to Albany,I wonder if Bruce
我们要去奥尔巴尼了 我想布鲁斯
can put us up. - Where is that maid?
能给我们找个住的地方 女佣在哪儿呢?
I need a bosom to cry into.
我需要借个奶♥子♥哭一场
Oh, oh-oh-oh, watch this part.
噢 快看这个部分
I love this part.
我超爱这一部分
Ready?
准备好了?
He's got that crazy look in his eye.
他的眼神开始变得疯狂了
Wait for it, wait for it.
要开始了 要开始了
Ready, here he goes. I'm waiting.
准备 他上了 我等着呢
Oh, that is so tight.
哦 这一脚可真疼
That was wicked.
这一脚真邪恶
Wicked!
邪恶!
I love that.
我喜欢这个形容词
Can we see that part again?
我们能再看一遍这部分吗?
Hell yeah.
当然可以了
Hell yeah. Yeah.
当然了 嗯
Okay, okay. Yeah, cue it up.
好了 调出来
One more time. Mmhmm.
再来一遍 嗯哼
And again.
再来
It's so cool.
太酷了
Watch this, he's gonna clock him.
看这个 他要敲他了
Check it out. - Uh-huh, mm-hmm.
等着 嗯
All of them.
全部
Oh! Lookit, ready?
噢! 看这个 准备好了?
All of his teeth.
牙全打出来了
Gosh, it really gets better,even the second time.
天 越回顾越精彩
How's that? Got him?
是吧? 迷上他了吗?
Yeah, I got him.
嗯 我迷上他了
I got him.
我迷上他了
Really, though, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
说真的 《卧虎藏龙》
best kung-fu movie of modern times.
现代最好的功夫片
Best?
最好的?
The best? - Oh, Jonah, come on.
你确定是最好的? 噢 乔纳 承认吧
I love the classics, like,like Bruce Lee in The Big Boss
我喜欢经典的片子 比如李小龙的《唐山大兄》
or Jackie Chan in Snake in the Eagle's Shadow.
成龙的《蛇形刁手》
Totally, totally. I mean, Yuen Biao
完全赞同 还有元彪的
in the Prodigal Son. Prodigal Son, totally.
《败家仔》 《败家仔》 完全同意
Of course, yes, of course. Absolutely, yes, okay.
当然了 当然 超级喜欢
Oh my god.
我的天
Leung Kar Yan in Legend of a Fighter.
还有梁家仁的《霍元甲》
I fucking love Legend of a Fighter.
我他妈爱死《霍元甲》
Really? Are you kidding me?
真的吗? 你在逗我吗?
Yes. Oh my gosh.
绝对的 我的天
I love that movie. Yes.
我超爱那部电影 没错
It is one of my all-time favorites.
它是我的最爱之一
I love all the classics,though, man, any genre.
我超爱经典片 所有流派的
I feel like I have an old soul, you know.
我感觉自己有一个旧时代的灵魂
I think I was reincarnated from the '70s.
我感觉自己就像70年代的转世灵童
Oh my gosh, me too.
我的天 我也是
I mean, I literally, I say that all the time, you know.
说真的 我总是这么说
It was such a chill time to have lived.
如果活在那个时代就太棒了
Yes.
没错
Yes, thank you!
没错 谢谢
I mean, the clothes and the style
他们的衣服和风格
and the language,the whole thing.
语言以及一切
Oh my gosh, I know, right?
我的天 我懂 不是吗?
Oh, so good.
噢 感觉真好
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
没错
Okay, I am just gonna go straight to elephant in the room.
好了 我就"开门见象"地说了
There's an elephant in the room?
这儿有大象吗?
I didn't see, where is, where's he at?
我咋没看到 它坐哪儿呢?
Okay.
好了
Here it is.
我要说的是
Are you single?
你单身吗?
At that moment, I could have been honest
在那一刻 我原本可以诚实一点
and avoided potential heartache and just been upfront.
坦诚一些 以避免日后可能发生的危机和心碎
But instead I said
但取而代之 我说的却是
yep.
是啊
Yeah.
我是
Single.
单身
Uh, what about you?
呃 那你呢?
I am single also.
我也是单身哦
Interesting, interesting.
有意思有意思
I mean, are you, like,you know, talking to anyone
我想问 你有在和谁尝试接触
or have any of those,like, casual relationships?
或者那种 炮♥友♥关系吗?
I mean, totally fine if you are.
如果你有也完全没问题的
You know, just asking and only curious, you know.
只是出于好奇问一下
I just wanna know.
我只是想知道
You know, you can totally be honest with me.
你知道 你完全可以跟我说实话
I am a, I'm a big girl.
我是贼开明的女孩子
Yeah.
嗯
Honestly, I have been so focused on my career, I haven't
说实话 我一直在忙事业 所以没有这类事
it's hard to meet people.
很难遇见什么人
I don't have the time.
我没这个时间
We're in the same boat, you and I.
我们是一类人 你和我
Yeah? I mean, you're right.
是吗? 你说得对
It is really hard to meet people
整天都很忙
when you're busy all the time.
确实很难去遇见什么人
Yeah. I mean, before tonight
嗯 从今晚算起
I haven't been in a restaurant in like six months.
我大概有六个月左右没来过餐厅吃饭了
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我吗?
That's crazy. - I know, right?
那可真疯狂 我知道
I, like,live in restaurants.
我简直像是住在餐厅里
What, what do you do?
什么?那你都做些什么?
Like, eat by yourself or something?
一个人吃饭吗?
No, yeah, I mean, I do takeout.
是也不是 我通常打包带走
Fact: when you tell one lie
事实是:当你撒了一个谎
you have to tell two to cover up the first.
你得再说两个谎圆回来
But when you start down that road, like a rollercoaster
当你一旦踏上那条路 就覆水难收了
there's no stopping until the end of the ride.
开弓没有回头箭
I hated lying to her, man.
我讨厌对她撒谎 老天
And yet, you did.
但是你却这么做了
I had to, I couldn't tell her the truth.
我不得不 不能告诉她真♥相♥
Hmm, that's seems
是吗 呵呵
hmm. I'm seeing her tomorrow.
呵呵 我约了她明天见面
Mm, outstanding.
嗯 很不错
This can't end well,you know that obviously.
这样下去不会有好结果的 你自己也清楚
Why not?
怎么说?
Um, three girls named Sharon.
呃 三个叫莎伦的女孩子
Need I explain.
需要我解释?
You still don't get it?
你还不懂?
You need me to explain more?
你还要我详细给你解释下?
All right, all right,I'm goin' to bed.
好了 我要去睡觉
Goin' to bed.
睡觉去
Have fun living the low life, my friend.
尽情享受你的低俗生活吧 朋友
'Cause you're goin' the hell!
因为你会下地狱的
Uh-huh, thanks, man.
知道了 谢谢提醒
A fun, highly sexual hell.
有趣 性福的地狱
But hell nonetheless.
也还是地狱
So how come you don't have a girlfriend, Jonah Smith?
你怎么会没有女朋友 乔纳·史密斯?
I don't know.
我不知道
Aren't you afraid of being alone?
你不害怕孤独吗?
I am.
我会害怕
You know, I'm afraid one day I'll be old
我害怕有一天我已经老了
never having experienced life or found my true love
却没有好好体验过生活或者还没有找到真爱
and I'm gonna die alone.
我将孤独终老
All alone.
独自死去
In a nursing home.
在养老院度过晚年
电影精选列表