Well, we'll wait for him then.
那行 我们等他回来
Whoa, whoa, whoa,no, no, no, no.
喔喔 不不不
Ladies, that's not a good idea.
女士们 这不是个好主意
Jonah doesn't like me to have company.
乔纳不喜欢有其他人进来
Okay, come on in.
行吧 请进吧
Hey.
嘿
Hi.
嗨
You gonna go see him?
要去见他吗?
Go.
去吧
Go get him.
去找他
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, I'll take care of the shop.
我来照看店里
Okay.
好
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, I'm gonna go get my man.
没错 我要去把我男人找回来
Go get him, girl.
去找他 姑娘
Oh, I love you.
噢 我爱你
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm gonna get him.
我要去找他
She crushed me.
她击垮了我
Sharons, she crushed me.
莎伦们 她伤透了我的心
Look, you are a super-nice guy.
听着 你是个超棒的男人
And I am sure that there is a girl out there
我确信 会有那么一个女孩
who is gonna love you and is gonna appreciate you.
会懂得爱你 并且欣赏你
No.
不
I guess, you know, but
你们知道吗
I just want Heather back.
我只想要海瑟回来
Even after she cheated on you?
即使她出轨了?
Even after she cheated on me.
即使她出轨了
Wow.
哇偶
That's a gnarly,that's gnarly love.
这真扭曲 这是扭曲的爱
If I get her back,I wanna cheat on her.
如果我再得到她 也要出轨
I mean, that's only right.
我是说 这才合适
That's only fair, you know.
这样才公平
And I'd love for her to walk in on me.
我想要她撞见我在床上跟其他人鬼混
Oh, that'd be great.
噢 肯定会很精彩
That'd be great, right?
肯定会很棒 对吗?
I walked in on her,she can walk in on me.
我撞见过她一次 也该让她这么撞见一次
Walk in.
碰个正着
Oh, but it's never gonna happen.
但是这不可能发生
I mean, look at me.
看看我
I've got heartbreak written all over me.
大写加粗的心碎
What girl's gonna go for me in a state like this?
哪有女孩会对我这种状态的人感兴趣
But, uh
但是
I'll tell you this.
我可以告诉你们
It's too bad, because, uh
这太遗憾了 因为
I would be a sexual demon.
我是个风流恶魔
I would be like,just nasty in bed.
我在床上超下流的
I mean,like, how nasty?
多下流呢?
Janet Jackson nasty.
珍妮·杰克逊的《Nasty》那种程度
Oh, Control.
噢 淡定
That's a hot song.
那首歌♥很火♥辣♥
I would be good.
我功夫真的不错
Drew?
德鲁?
Buddy, I got a surprise for ya.
兄弟 我给你带了个惊喜
Baby?
宝贝?
Oh god. Oh, touch my feet.
哦 天 抚摸我的玉足
No, don't stop.
不 别停
Right there. - Oh god.
就是那儿 哦 天
Right there, papi. Okay.
就是那儿 爹地 行
Oh god. Drew?
噢 天 德鲁?
He's probably just watchin' True Blood.
他可能只是在看《真爱如血》
Is this right?
这样对吗?
I feel like that's--
我感觉..
Okay, that's Oh my god.
哦 那感觉 我的天
That's good. Is that right, ladies?
好样的 有感觉吗 女士们?
Heather? Oh my god.
海瑟? 我的天
Jonah.
乔纳
Hey, hey.
嘿
Sharon and Sharon.
莎伦和莎伦
Yeah.
嗯
Drew, what the hell is going on here?
德鲁 这他妈是怎么回事?
Is this some kind of a joke?
你在跟我开玩笑吗?
Let me explain.
让我解释下
What the hell?
什么鬼?
Oh lord. Oh, hey.
噢 天 噢 嘿
Are you here to join the party, too?
你也是过来参加派对的?
No.
不
No, I came for him.
不 我本来是来找他的
But I am leaving.
但我现在要走了
No, no, no, Sharon.
不不不 莎伦
Sharon.
莎伦
Sharon, hold on.
莎伦 等等
Please, just let me Hang on.
请让我解释... 等下
You are such
你真是
a dirty little-- - Listen for one second.
一坨下流 听我说
Piece of shit! Hold on, hold on, hold on.
屎 等等 等等
Jonah, I'm done. Please.
乔纳 我受够了 求你了
Sharon.
莎伦
Sharon, give me one second.
莎伦 给我点时间解释
Sharon, Sharon!
莎伦 莎伦!
Baby.
宝贝
Baby, this is crazy.
宝贝 这太疯狂了
I don't understand any of this.
我不知道你这是怎么回事
I should kill you! Oh my, she's angry.
我要杀了你 噢 她生气了
Listen,.
听着
Baby, be reasonable.
宝贝 讲点理!
Oh god.
哦天
Look.
听着
There's no excuse for what I did to you.
我不会为我对你做的事找借口
None.
没有借口
I know that now.
我现在明白了
And I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm in the process of changing.
我正在改变
And if you give me another shot
如果你再给我一次机会
Sharon, I promise you, I promise you
莎伦 我向你保证 我保证
I'm gonna do whatever I can to make you happy.
我会竭尽全力让你开心
You won't regret it.
你不会后悔的
And that, in there, I had nothing to do with that.
在那儿发生的事 真的跟我一点关系都没有
I don't even know what that was.
我甚至不知道发生了什么
I miss you so much.
我很想念你
You're all that I'm living for.
你是我生命的全部
You're not my Sharon Three.
你不是我的莎伦三号♥
You're Sharon One.
你是唯一的莎伦
My first.
我的第一个
My last.
和最后一个
You're my everything.
你是我的一切
Was that Barry White?
那是贝瑞·怀特的歌♥词吗?
Yeah, I mean,just a little bit.
没错 我借用了一点点
Like, the end.
结尾的地方
Oh, come here.
快过来
I love you so much.
我好爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
And, um, just so you know
而且 你在发“我想念你的狗趴式”的时候
you had me at, I miss your doggie style.
就打动我了
You're kidding me.
你肯定是在逗我
It was so funny.
那太搞笑了
That's unbelievable.
简直难以置信
That's...
真是
That's crazy.
真是疯了
电影精选列表