6'4".
身高1米93
234 pounds.
体重212斤
A 54-inch chest span
胸围137
and 17-inch biceps that wield a crushing right hook.
挥舞右勾拳的手臂臂围43
It was a surreal feeling standing there
这么多年之后面对面站在他面前
looking at him face-to-face after all these years.
和他对视的感觉有点不太真实
I could feel my body changing:
我能觉察到我身体上的变化
increased heart rate,pore secretions
心率加速 开始分泌汗液
xerostomia, otherwise known as cotton mouth
口干舌燥 或者说像是口渴的感觉
and a really strong urge to pee.
以及一股想要尿尿的强烈欲望
I really had to pee.
我真的得尿尿了
So, what the fuck do you want?
所以 你♥他♥妈♥想要干嘛?
What?
呃呃呃 什么?
I, uh
我 呃
you scarred me for life.
你给我的整一个人生都留下了阴影
And I came here today
我今天来这儿
to confront you and let you know
来面对你 让你知道
that I will not let you dominate my life anymore.
我不会再让你影响我的人生了
You will not mentally mind-fuck me
在我接下来的人生里
for the rest of my life. - Ooh, mind-fuck.
你再也不能精神霸凌我 噢 精神霸凌
And I wanna tell you that
我想告诉你
I forgive you.
我原谅你
Forgive me, huh?
原谅我哈?
I forgive you for all the hurt
我原谅你这些年来
you caused me over the years.
带给我的所有伤痛
And I'm releasing you from my mind forever.
我将永远将对你的执念 从我的脑海中释放
You're dismissed. - Dismissed?
你被解雇了 解雇?
You no longer have power over me.
你再也不能控制我了
Oh yeah, is that it?
哦?就这样?
Is that it?
就这样?
That felt good.
感觉真好
Yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊
It felt good for me too, yeah.
我感觉也很棒
It did?
真的吗?
Well, listen, dude, I got a lot of work to do, man.
听着兄弟 我还有很多事要忙
I got like two trannies and oil change and a tune-up.
我有两个新来的实习生要带 还要更换机油修理发动机
Yeah, no.
嗯
But you know what, you know, I always got time
但你知道吗 我永远有时间
for another good old fashioned ass whoopin'.
像以前一样再揍你一次
What?
什么?
Seriously?
当真?
Yeah, seriously.
嗯 真的
Let's get him.
咱们去抓住他
Shit, what have I done?
靠 我都干了些什么?
This went just a little differently in my mind.
这跟我想的有那么一点点出入
As I said before,life goes full circle.
像我之前说过的 生活就是个循环
And when it catches up to you, it's a bitch.
当坏事儿追上你的时候 它真的很婊
Over the years, I learned to distance my mind
这些年来 我学会了让思绪
from present circumstances and think of more pleasant times.
从当下的困境中飘离 去想想那些愉快的时光
I remember a time when I was seven years old
我想起我七岁那年
and got a birthday cake or how excited I was
我得到了一个生日蛋糕 以及我要去看
Episode I, The Phantom Menace.
《星球大战I:魅影危机》时的激动之情
Star Wars, Phantom Menace!
《星球大战I:魅影危机》!
But a funny thing happened when I thought about Sharon.
但当我想到莎伦的时候 有趣的事发生了
As I looked at her face, at her smile
我看着她的脸 她的微笑
and now realizing it was all gone
然后意识到这一切都不在了
a strange and odd feeling came over me
一股奇异的感觉涌上心头
one that I've never experienced before.
那是一种我从未有过的感觉
And it caused my right leg to rise up with force.
它让我的右腿鼓足了劲飞起一脚
And the more I thought about Sharon Three
我越是想起莎伦三号♥
the bolder I felt.
我就越有胆量
Come on, sucker,let's get it on.
来吧 让我们大干一番
Get it on, Jonah.
爆发吧 乔纳
Kill that jive turkey.
杀了这只胖火鸡
I'm not sure what came over me
我不清楚是什么让我爆发
pent-up rage for so many years?
或许多年来积攒的怒火?
But this time, I was in it to win it.
这一次 我是真的想赢
You fuckin' bit me!
你♥他♥妈♥咬我!
Yeah, I bit you, bitch.
没错 老子咬的就是你 婊♥子♥
Oh god, dude, you are fucking insane, man.
噢天 兄弟你简直疯了
I can't really feel my face.
我的脸没有知觉了
Even though by all counts
虽然总的算起来
I lost that fight, the fact is, it was a fight.
那场较量我还是输了 但它确实是场真正的较量
That was the first time I ever fought back
那是我有史以来第一次直面一个恶霸
and stood up to a bully.
并反击回去
And that felt damn good.
那种感觉太他妈棒了
I was bruised and battered,but so the hell was he.
我被打得鼻青脸肿 但他也吃了苦头
And from my perspective,that was a win.
从我的角度来看这件事 这就是胜利
You're fuckin' crazy, man.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了 兄弟
It was a whole week before my bruises cleared up.
我脸上的淤青花了一星期才消散
Okay, not bad?
不错吧?
News of our fight traveled fast.
我们打架的八卦传得很快
It got over 10 million hits on YouTube.
那段视频在油管上有超过一千万的点击量
This guy.
这家伙
Eat some food, all right, eat.
大家随便吃
And I was feeling pretty good about life.
我感觉自己的生活好极了
With one exception.
除了一件事
Go over there, call her, text her, something.
过去找她 打电♥话♥给她 发信息给她 做点什么
Do you want me to call her for you?
你想让我帮你打给她吗?
No, I don't want you to call her for me.
不 我不想
I'll do it.
我会帮你的
You understand?
你懂吗?
Let me help you, all right. - Yeah, what?
让我帮帮你好吗? 你要干嘛?
I'm gonna text her for you.
我帮你发消息给她
I've got the bomb text she cannot resist.
我有一招必杀技短♥信♥ 她绝对无法招架
This is gonna work.
一定会管用的
I'm gonna close this for you.
我会帮你做好
You got a bomb text?
你有必杀短♥信♥?
Yeah, give me your phone.
没错 把你手♥机♥给我
- I'm trusting you, Drew. - Hand me your phone
那我就相信你了 德鲁 手♥机♥给我
right now. - I'm trusting you.
赶紧的 我信你了
Cue it up, give it to me.
调出来 给我
Cued? - Do it.
要不要? 动手吧
That's my boy.
这才是好孩子
Sent.
发送
Done.
完成
Taken care of.
搞定
Good? You're welcome.
有用吗? 不客气
Is it good? You're welcome.
它管用吗? 不必客气
Dude, you're right.
兄弟 你是对的
I miss your doggie style?
我想念你的狗趴式?
It's gonna work, trust me.
会管用的 相信我
It's gonna work. - Are you kidding me right now?
绝对管用 你是在逗我吗?
That's gonna work, I promise you.
我保证 这招绝对管用
I miss your doggie style?
我想念你的狗趴式?
I promise you.
我保证
Now you sit and wait.
现在你只需要坐等她来找你
Man, how am I supposed to follow that up. Absorb it.
你让我接下来怎么做? 体会一下精髓
This is interesting,man, you'll like this.
这挺有趣的 你会喜欢这个的
I'm reading this book on bullying.
我在看一本关于霸凌的书
It's called The Fear That Fear Produced.
它叫《恐惧所催生的恐惧》
It's basically saying you need to purge
主要是说你需要放下自己的魔障
and then allow things to naturally run their course.
让事情顺其自然的发展
I'm not gonna find a girl as great as her.
我再也找不到像她这么好的女孩了
I'm not.
碰不到了
It sucks how you don't appreciate something until it's gone.
这种感觉真的很糟 直到你失去的那刻你才懂得珍惜
What are you getting all misty about?
你眼里的泪花是怎么回事?
I'm not getting misty.
我没有闪泪花
Just, something you said got to me
只是你说的一些东西触动我了
about not finding another girl like that.
那句"再也找不到像她那样的女孩"
电影精选列表