It just made me think about Heather and how I'm
这让我想起了海瑟
I'm never gonna find another woman like her again, too.
我也再也找不到像她那样的女人了
You still want her back, huh?
你还是想挽回她?
After everything you've said about her?
在她做过你说的这些事之后
Yeah.
嗯
I really do, man.
我真的很想 兄弟
I really, really do.
我真的 真的想
But you know what,hey, what am I doing?
但是 嘿 我这是在干嘛呢?
This is not about me,we're talking about you.
重点不是我 我们在谈论你
So go ahead.
所以上吧
You brought her up, man.
那你就去挽回她啊兄弟
Well, stop saying things that make me think about her.
别说这些让我想起她的事儿了
God, am I crazy to wanna be with somebody who cheated on me?
我是疯了吗 居然想和一个背叛我的人在一起
I shouldn't even be thinking about her.
我甚至不该再想起她
Damn you.
该死的
Why do people hurt people?
人们为什么要彼此伤害?
Honestly, Jonah, I don't get it.
说实话 乔纳 我不懂
I really don't get it.
我真的不懂
We're human.
我们都是人
People struggle with different issues.
人们各有各的麻烦事
In our own various,individual ways
对于每个不同的人来说
we're all messed up.
每个人都是一团糟
Now I'm depressed.
现在我有点抑郁了
I want her back.
我想要她回来
I miss her.
我想念她
Me too.
我也是
I miss Sharon Three.
我想念莎伦三号♥
Where you goin'?
你要去哪儿?
I'm just gonna go for a walk.
出去散个步而已
I'll be back, okay.
马上回来 好吗
I'm just gonna clear my mind.
我想理一下自己的思绪
Yeah, you want me to come with you?
嗯 你要我和你一起吗?
No, no, no, I just wanna,I wanna blow off some steam.
不不不 我想一个人发泄一下
-You know? - You sure?
你懂的 你确定?
Yeah, talk to you soon.
嗯 再聊
A wise man once said
有位智者曾说
"There's no remedy to love but to love more."
"治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱"
That man was Henry David Thoreau.
那位智者就是亨利·大卫·梭罗
I knew what I had to do.
我知道我该做些什么了
Hi.
嗨
What do you want?
你想怎样?
Look, I would like you to be honest with me.
听着 我想你跟我说实话
Have you been having sex with Jonah lately?
你最近和乔纳上过床吗?
No, I have not been having sex with Jonah lately.
没 我最近没有和乔纳上♥床♥
I thought he was having sex with you.
我以为他在和你约炮
He's not even picking up his phone.
他甚至不接我电♥话♥
Same thing here.
我这边也是
I'm so stressed at work right now, I need him.
我现在工作压力超大 我需要他
Okay, get dressed
好了 穿好衣服
because we're going over to his house right now
我们现在就去他家
and we're gonna set this matter straight.
直接了当地解决这个问题
don't tell me what to do.
别告诉我我该怎么做
But come in.
但是 请进
Fine, it's a great plan.
行吧 计划不错
Hey Drew.
嘿 德鲁
Hey.
嘿
Um.
嗯
I'll just have a medium latte, please.
一杯中杯拿铁 谢谢
Yeah, sure.
嗯 好的
Medium latte.
中杯拿铁
Thank you.
谢谢
He misses you, you know.
他很思念你
Yeah, whatever.
随便吧
And he is sorry, Sharon.
他很抱歉 莎伦
He really is.
是真的
He's hurting right now in a way
我从没见过他
that I have not ever seen him before.
像现在这样伤心
He's scared.
他很害怕
Of what?
害怕什么?
Of losing you.
害怕失去你
You are the best thing
你是发生在他生命中的
that has ever happened to him.
最美好的事物
And I know, I have experienced it.
我懂这种感受 因为我经历过
God, I just don't want to see him lose a good thing.
天 我只是不想看他失去这份美好
You know?
你知道吗?
All I know is that when I see the two of you together
我所知道的是 我看到你们俩在一起的时候
I see genuine love.
我看到了真实的爱情
Thank you.
谢谢你
Mm-mm, don't worry about it.
不不 不用了
Thank you.
谢谢
I hope I see you again.
希望能再见到你
Take care, okay?
照顾好自己 好吗?
Bye, Drew.
拜 德鲁
Jonah.
乔纳
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛?
I don't wanna talk about it.
我不想谈这个
No, no, no, we're talking about it.
不不 我们一定要谈谈这个
I can't.
我做不到
I'm devastated.
我被伤透了
You're devastated?
你被伤透了?
You're devastated?
你被伤透了?
He's devastated.
他才是被伤透了
He misses the hell outta you.
他疯狂的想念你
Okay, look, I didn't,I didn't come here
好了 听着 我不是
to give you a tongue lashing, okay.
过来教训你的 好吗
I just wanna know why you cheated on my best friend
我只想知道你为什么要背叛我最好的朋友
with your next door neighbor.
和你隔壁的邻居鬼混
It was something that just happened, okay.
事情就这么发生了 好吗
We only had sex once.
我们只发生过一次关系
Okay,here's how it happened.
好了 事情是这样的
I was in his cellphone
我当时在用他的手♥机♥
looking at pictures from a show he attended.
刷一些他参加的一场演出的照片
Oh my gosh.
我的天
I saw some pics I shouldn't have seen.
我看了一些不该看到的照片
What kind of pics?
什么样的照片?
The penis pics.
丁丁的照片
And it was huge!
而且他的丁丁超大
Oh my god.
我的天
I had to investigate.
我必须得实地考察一下
Oh my god.
我的天呐
All right, all right.
好了 好了
I'm sorry, but it was.
我很抱歉 但他的丁丁确实很大
God damn, stupid big penis.
该死 愚蠢的大丁丁
It ruined my life.
它毁了我的生活
And I love Drew's little penis.
我爱德鲁的小丁丁
Okay, I didn't really need to know that, but--
好了 这我还真没必要知道 但是
And I am missing him.
而且我很想念他
And I want him back so bad.
我太想要他回来了
But I don't deserve him.
但是我配不上他
The guy's a mess without you.
这家伙离开你之后 简直是一团烂泥
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗?
I'm coming.
我来了
I'm coming.
来了
Uh-oh.
啊哦
That's right, uh-oh.
没错 啊哦
Where's Jonah?
乔纳在哪儿?
Hmm, I don't know.
呃 我不知道
What do you mean you don't know?
你不知道是什么意思?
I mean I went out for a coffee
我出去买♥♥了杯咖啡
I came back, and he's not here.
等我回来的时候他已经不在了
电影精选列表