I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
I love you so much.
我超爱你
Like I said, sometimes life catches up to you
就像我说的 有时候生活会追上你
and it's not all that bad.
但它并不全是糟糕的事儿
I got a song. - Yeah?
我有首歌♥ 是吗?
I got a song for you, yep. Okay.
我为你准备了首歌♥ 好的
Let's hear it. - Okay.
咱们来听听 好
Is it a surprise?
这是惊喜吗?
You may wonder what happened to Drew.
你可能会好奇德鲁后来怎么样了
Well, he made up with Heather.
他和海瑟复合了
And I'm sorry I cheated.
很抱歉我出轨了
You know, even though, technically
但是严格来说
it wasn't cheating on my end.
站在我的角度 这并不是出轨
It was dis-moral,but well, you know--
只是不太道德 你懂的...
Just shut up and kiss me.
赶紧闭嘴吻我
You shut up, and you kiss me.
不你闭嘴吻我
And the other two Sharons?
至于另外两个莎伦?
Oh, I need some sex.
噢 我得来点性♥爱♥
Haven't seen them at all since that day.
那天之后我就没见过她们了
You know, you have really beautiful eyes.
你知道吗 你的眼睛真的很漂亮
Really?
真的吗?
I guess all is well that ends well.
我猜结局应该都皆大欢喜
That's a nice shot, right there.
这一招可不错
I only saw Nick Kowalski
那之后我只碰到过
once after that.
尼克·科瓦尔斯基一次
He avoided eye contact with me, and I liked it a lot.
他避免了和我的目光接触 我超级喜欢这感觉
We did it, Max.
我们做到了 麦克斯
Can you dig it?
你明白了吗?
You may be surprised to learn
你可能会惊讶的发现
that you can't fully experience life
只有当你去面对那些拖住你脚步的
until you face and confront the bullies, the demons
那些恶霸 心中的那些魔障
the obstacles that hold you back.
你才能好好的去体验生活
Because then you may realize, as I did
因为只有这样做 你才会像我一样意识到
that when life catches up to you
当生活追上你的时候
it may not be that bad after all.
或许根本没那么糟
Sometimes things just have a way of working out.
有时候 船到桥头自然直
No more casual sex with other women.
不许再和其他女人滥交
No more Sharons.
不许再有第四个莎伦
No more.
没有了
I mean it.
我认真的
I mean it, too.
我也是认真的
And that's it, that's my story.
以上就是我的故事
That's how this story ends.
这就是故事的结局
电影精选列表