I, I caught her red-handed.
我抓个正着
Heather? Yeah.
海瑟吗? 没错
With who?
和谁?
With the fucking doing next door neighbor, man.
和他妈隔壁的邻居
The guy who moved in like two months ago.
一个刚搬过来两个月的家伙
I thought you said he was gay.
你不是说他是基佬吗?
Yeah, obviously he is not.
嗯 很明显他不是
But Heather? Yeah.
海瑟? 没错
Really, of all people?
真假的 她竟然会做这种事?
I mean, what is this world coming to?
这世界到底是怎么了?
It's going down the fucking shitter.
这世界他妈的完蛋了
I gave that girl everything,and she gave me heartburn.
我把一切都给她 只换来了心碎
Fuck her!
去她的!
Don't say that.
别这么说
Fuck you, I'm saying it.
去你的 我就要说
You always say you wanna have what I have by being in love.
你总是说羡慕像我这样的爱情
Well, this is it.
这就是真♥相♥
This is what it fucking looks like!
这就是他妈的我的爱情
This!
这样!
You give your heart to a woman
你把你的心给一个女人
and she just crushes it.
她只会 摧毁它
Yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊
I, I am devastated, man.
我 我被伤透了 兄弟
I wanted to marry that girl.
我原本还打算娶那个女孩
Poor Drew.
可怜的德鲁
I know that feeling.
我知道那种感觉
I remember the first woman I had sex with.
我还记得第一个和我上♥床♥的女人
The first woman that took my virginity.
那个夺走我处♥男♥之身的女人
I was so in love.
我当时爱惨了
I think I cried the first time we had sex.
我们第一次做♥爱♥的时候我还哭了
You gonna love me! I love you!
你要爱我 我爱你
Her name was Tisha LaQuanda
她叫提莎·拉克温达
Demetria hyphen Jones. - You gonna love me!
德梅特里亚·海芬·琼斯 你要爱我
I got the goods. - I loved that girl.
我是极品 我爱那个姑娘
Do you like this? Yeah.
喜欢吗? 喜欢
Do you want more? Yeah, please.
想要更多吗? 想要 拜托了
What's my name? Tisha.
我的名字是什么? 提莎
What's my name? Your name is Tisha LaQuanda!
我叫什么? 提莎·拉克温达
You better tell me my name! Tisha LaQuanda!
你最好喊着我的名字 提莎·拉克温达
Say it again! Tisha LaQuanda!
再说一次 提莎·拉克温达
You gonna love me. I love you.
你要爱我 我爱你
You gonna love me. Yeah, okay, oh god.
你要爱我 嗯 好了 哦天
I got the goods, yeah.
我可是极品
That's when I knew I was in love.
那时候我就知道我恋爱了
Because at that moment,I started to cry.
因为那一刻 我哭了
That was the first time I cried, but not the last.
那是我第一次哭 但不是最后一次
She broke up with me.
她甩了我
Found some hot Swedish guy.
找了个性感的瑞典小伙
Tisha, Tisha, please don't go.
提莎 提莎 拜托别走
I gotta go.
我得走了
But I love you!
但是我爱你
I know, everybody loves Tisha LaQuanda.
我知道 那又怎么样 所有人都爱提莎·拉克温达
I got the goods.
我是极品诶
But I gotta move on, I gotta go.
但是我得向前看 我得走了
Tisha!
提莎!
Tisha LaQuanda!
提莎·拉克温达!
You my shortie.
你可是我的小甜甜啊
Do you have any ice cream?
你有冰淇淋吗?
I got smoothies.
我有奶昔
Yeah?
要吗?
I'll take a smoothie.
那就奶昔了
Come on, let's get you a smoothie, huh?
来吧 咱们给你弄点奶昔 好吗?
Where you goin' so early, Cooper?
这么早走 库珀?
I'll see you, I'm seeing you at three, right?
咱们回见 3点对吗?
Hey, how are ya?
嘿 你好啊
Jonah.
乔纳
My man, how we doin' there, you good?
兄弟 进展如何 还顺利吧?
Yeah, but not as good as you, right?
挺好的 不过没你好 对吧?
Oh yeah.
没错
Being popular was a new phenomenon.
受欢迎简直是我的新常态
Hey guys.
嘿 伙计们
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
In what universe would I be popular?
在什么世道 我居然会受欢迎?
Who is that in my office?
我办公室里的那人是谁?
Hi.
嗨
Oh.
噢
So sorry.
抱歉
Just checking out the view.
我只是在这儿看看风景
Yeah, I can see that.
嗯 我看出来了
I'm Sharon Lee.
我是莎伦·李
You're supposed to be training me in the next few weeks.
接下来的几个星期将由你来指导我工作
Yes, right.
对 没错
That was today.
就是今天
Sorry, yeah, I'm Jonah.
抱歉 我是乔纳
I am Jonah Smith.
乔纳·史密斯
Nice to meet you.
幸会
I guess I should give you your desk back.
我想我该让座了
That would be great.
那太好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Psychologists say that women know
心理学家说女人们
if they will sleep with a man
能在见第一面的时候就确定
within moments of meeting him.
是否会和该男性发生性关系
It's biochemical synergy, pheromones.
是一种叫信息素的生化物质决定的
The chemical secretion released by the opposite sex
是异性导致分泌的一种化学物质
that enhances physical attraction.
能够增强彼此生理上的吸引力
I'm all yours.
我是你的了
Who's that?
那是谁?
That's just my business advisor.
只是我的业务顾问
She advises me on business.
给我提供商业建议
And other things.
还有一些其他的东西
Hi.
嗨
Final paperwork? - It sure is.
最终结果? 当然
Awesome.
好极了
Oh, you have company.
哦 你有客人
Hi, I'm Sharon.
嗨 我是莎伦
What a coincidence.
真巧啊
I'm Sharon, too.
我也是莎伦
That's how she got her name:
这就是她名字的由来
Sharon Two.
莎伦二号♥
Oh wow, you're a Sharon.
哦哇 你也是莎伦
What are the chances?
这几率得多小?
Yeah.
没错
Sharon, this is Sharon.
莎伦 这位是莎伦
She's replacing me.
她将接手我的位置
Right from the training program and into the fire.
完成培训即刻上岗
I'll be your guide, though.
不过我会指导你的
Wow, well, congratulations.
哇偶 恭喜了
Very exciting.
非常开心
It's a great gig.
这是份不错的差事
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm really looking forward to it.
我非常期待
Could we have one second, Sharon?
莎伦 我们单独聊会儿吗?
Sure, no problem.
当然 没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
So, that's your replacement?
所以 这位就是你的接♥班♥人
Yeah.
是啊
She's beautiful.
她很漂亮
What, what does that mean?
怎么了 这是什么意思?
Come on, Jonah, you're already sleeping with her?
少来了 乔纳 你已经和她睡过了吧
That is unbelievable.
简直难以置信
电影精选列表