Go.
好孩子...
Baby..
一小块金属
A little metal.
你看 有时我也是听医嘱的
You see, sometimes I do listen to doctor's orders.
算你狠!
Well played.
但是...
But ..
要是你杀了我...
If you kill me..
你也必死无疑
You commit suicide.
没了那些药物的完整疗程
Because without the full course of those pills,
你会复原 回到原来的你
well you relapse, you relapse.
我们都知道谁会接管身体
And we both know who takes over.
不是吗
Don't we?
达米安 我是唯一一个知道配方的人
You see I'm the only one with the answers, Damian.
你需要我
You need me.
我是你与被湮灭间的唯一桥梁
I'm the only one standing between you and oblivion.
百分之二十五的普马嗪
25% Promazine.
百分之三十的奥氮平 百分之十五的奥卡西平
30% Olanzapine, 15% of Trileptal.
百分之十五去乙酰抑制剂 还有百分之五巴比妥
15% of Valporic Acid, and 5% Phenobarbitol.
好的
Okay ..
嘿
Hey.
猜猜看
Okay, guess what?
- 你喜欢船吗 - 嗯嗯
- You like boats? - Mm-hm.
离这半英里 有条船在等着你们
About half a mile down there, there's a boat waiting for you.
白沙海滩 碧蓝海水在等着你们
White sandy beaches, and turquoise water await.
你不和我们一起去吗 爸爸
Aren't you coming with us, daddy?
呃...
Uh..
我不和你们去
I don't think so, pumpkin.
为什么呀
Why?
- 宝贝 快来 - 为什么呀 妈妈
- Come here, baby. - Why, Mommy?
没事的
It's okay.
爸爸为什么不来
Why isn't Dad coming?
你还在生他的气
Are you still mad at him?
他知道你的生日了 妈妈 不信你问他
He knows your birthday, mom, ask him.
你问他呀...
Ask him ..
你想当志愿者的话 桌上有注册表
If you're looking to volunteer, there's a signup sheet by the door.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好
Hello.
我叫埃德·基德纳 你♥爸♥爸的朋友
I'm Ed Kidner, I was a friend of your father's.
我能坐下吗
May I sit?
当然
Sure.
我和他相处了很久
I spent a lot of time with him.
尤其是在他将死之时
At the end, in particular.
我知道你俩关系不太好
I know that you two, you weren't always close.
当他一谈起你
If you can hear him talk about you, he was..
就心生自豪
Proud.
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
这是...
It's just uh ..
我觉得 他很后悔没能伴你成长
I think he regretted not being around when you were growing up.
他知道...
He knows that he could never..
永远都无法改变这个事实
Make that right.
有时 我也觉得他在犯错
Sometimes I think he made a mistake, thinking
总认为金钱能解决一切
his checkbook could solve everything.
这是一封信
This is a letter.
一些他在世时就该对你说的话
Just some things that he should've said to you while he was alive.
等你想看...
So read, um ..
的时候
Well, whenever..
读读看吧
Whenever you like.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我该回去工作了
I should uh, get back to work.
好的 你还有重要的活儿要干呢
Of course. You have important work to do.
我也该走了
I should be going too.
克莱尔 祝你好运
Claire, good luck.
嗨 马克 欢迎来到加勒比海
Hi Mark. Welcome to the Caribbean.
我叫达米安·黑尔 买♥♥你身体的那个人
My name is Damian Hale, and I'm the guy who bought your body.
你不在的时候发生了很多...
Lots happened since you've been gone, uh ..
你迟早会知道发生了什么
And you're gonna find that out in time.
感谢你给我的这几个月时间
I just want to thank you for these months that you've given me.
我很久没吃药了
I uh.. haven't taken one of those in days.
在你身后的床上经历戒断的过程
You've been uh, going through withdrawals on that bed.
一直在等你来接管你的身体
Behind you, waiting, waiting for you to take over.
我能感觉到自己变得衰弱
And I can already feel myself fading.
很快 我就不复存在
And soon I'll be gone.
欢迎回来 马克
Welcome back Mark.
你妻子在那边
Now your wife is there.
你好好照顾麦迪
You take good care of Maddy now.
怎么回事
What?
我回来了
Ya.
是的
Yeah.
你回来了
It's you. Yes!
- 安娜 - 爸爸
- Anna! - Daddy!
老天啊
Oh my God ..
电影精选列表