- 别贪得无厌 - 别贪得无厌
- Don't get greedy. - Don't get greedy.
原来她是院长十七岁的女儿
Turns out she's the dean's 17 year old daughter.
你怎么会知道要把这个藏好的
How'd you know to put this aside?
我就是这样人啊 马丁
It's me, Martin.
我们从不做没有保障的事
We never do anything without insurance.
达米安
Damian.
搞定了 但是还要花点时间
It's done, but it could take some time
给飞机加油 提交飞行申请
to gas up the plane, file a flight plan.
谢谢你 马丁
Thank you, Martin.
妈妈的生日
It's March 22nd.
是3月22号♥
Mom's birthday.
- 下次记得 - 好的
- Try to remember next time. - Yeah.
你知道吗 这一切马上就结束了
You know, all this will be over soon.
这种四处奔波的生活 你马上就会有一幢新房♥子
This running around.. and you can have a new house and...
去新学校 交新朋友
New school, new friends...
穿新校服
A new school uniform.
你喜欢吗
Would you like that?
- 嗯 - 是吧
- Mm-hmm. - Yeah?
水温怎么样
How's the water feel?
和室温差不多
About room temperature.
是吗
Really?
室温
Room temperature.
我从没教过你 是吧
I never got around to teaching you, did I?
你在我懂事之前就离开了
You left before I got better.
但你现在不是挺好的嘛
But you're feeling better now, aren't you?
想下来吗
Want to come this way?
你知道把这穿在脚上游泳有多难吗
You know how hard it is to swim with those on your feet?
就是这样
There you go.
我穿着这个像小鸡
They make me look like a chicken.
我们要用力踢腿 用力踢 用力踢
We're gonna kick hard.. Kick hard. Kick hard.
此时宛如2020年奥♥运♥会的盛景
Look out Olympics 2020 right here.
她自己在游
And she's on her own.
你是什么时候正式学会吹口哨的
When did you start professionally whistling?
你是什么时候出去旅游的
When did you go on tour?
是的 你能做到 踢 踢 踢 踢
Yes, you can. Kick, kick, kick, kick.
我没有旅游过 只是在房♥间里走来走去
I didn't go on tour. I was just walking in my room.
我真的想学吹口哨
I really wanted to know how to whistle.
加油 加油 加油 耶
Goody. Goody. Goody. Yay..
我一开始是这样吹的
So then I started off like this.
尽你所能地游快点儿 很好
As fast as you can. That's good.
往我脸上踢 这就对了
Kicking me in the face. That'll do.
加油 加油 你还没老呢 老了以后再害怕
Go go go go go! You're not old yet, when you get old, that's when you get scared.
然后我就是这样吹
And then it started like this.
接着就是这样吹了
And then like this.
最后你就会吹口哨了
And you're whistling.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, daddy.
慢点 好吗
Slow down, okay.
- 你需要帮忙吗 宝宝 - 我才不是宝宝
- Do you need help, baby? - I'm not a baby.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
让我听听你的心跳就好
Just, just let me listen to it.
你 你没事吧
You... you okay?
你接吻还不错
Well, you're not a bad kisser.
- 这只是表示普通的另一种说法 - 我不是这个意思
- Another way of saying mediocre. - That's not what I meant.
我知道
I know.
- 我知道 我知道 - 拜托 我只是
- I know. I know. - Come on, I just...
我想知道你是谁 我只是需要一些东西
I want to know who you were. I just need something.
任何事都可以 只要能提醒我 你不是我的丈夫
Anything. To remind me that you're not my husband.
首先 你应该感谢我不是你丈夫
For starters, you should be thankful that I'm not your husband.
我不算个好爸爸
I wasn't much of a father either.
你有孩子吗
You had children?
有 我有一个女儿 叫克莱尔
I do, I have one. I have a girl, Claire.
然后呢?
And?
她小时候 我陪她的时间很少
When she was little, I wasn't.. Uh around much.
而等她长大之后 我就离开了她
When she was big, I was never around.
不过 她生活得还不错
She turned out okay though.
目前 她在管理一家非盈利机构
She runs a non profit now.
这很值得骄傲啊
That's something to be proud of.
看怎么说吧
Depends who you ask.
她干这个很在行吗
Is she good at what she does?
她很棒
She's great.
她真是非常出色
She's really great.
你对她说过这些吗
Did you ever tell her that?
你想和安娜一起去哪里 有想过吗
Do you know where you'll go? With uh Anna?
我之前没去过什么地方
I've never really been anywhere before.
好吧
Okay.
马克和我以前幻想过
I mean, yeah, Mark and I used to fantasize about.
去加勒比海某个不知名的小岛上隐居
Hiding away in some Carribean island somewhere.
很不错啊
Sure.
- 碧蓝的海水 - 有人吗?
- Turquoise water. - Hello?
- 洁白的沙滩 - 这些钱
- White sand beaches. - This money.
足以让你做到这点 甚至还有富余
You'll be able to do that. And then some.
我也是这样想的
Yeah, I guess.
我只是没想过会失去他的陪伴
I guess i just never imagined going without him.
是啊 你现在得开始习惯
No. Imagine that.
- 那是什么 - 没什么
- What is that? - It's nothing.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
- 安娜去哪了 - 怎么回事
- Where's Anna? - What's the matter?
没事吧
Is everything okay?
安娜
Anna?
安娜
Anna?
安娜 你在哪儿
Anna? Anna?
我才刚上路呢
Oh, man. I just pulled on inside the road.
我赢了
I'm winning. Yes!
这小孩是谁
Who's this pumpkin?
这是汤米 他住在这里
This is Tommy. He lives here.
安娜 该走了 跟你朋友说再见 快点 走吧
Anna, it's time to go. Say goodbye to your friend. Come on. Let's go.
怎么回事
What's the matter?
- 那是马丁和朱迪思的儿子 - 那又怎样
- It's Martin and Judith's son. - So?
他两年前病死了
He died two years ago.
- 谁死了 - 没人死了
- Who died? - Nobody.
安娜
Anna.
妈妈
Mommy?
妈妈
Mommy!
把枪放下 别伤到人
Put the gun down, you'll hurt someone.
把托尼带到我们房♥里
Take Tony out to our room.
我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have?
- 什么 - 我们还有多少时间
- What? - How much time do we have?
你要知道我欠他们太多了
You have to understand I owe them everything!
我们到底还有多少时间
How much time do we have?!
马丁
Martin.
你走出大门的那一刻 他们就会来抓你
The minute you step off the property.
你来之前一个小时 他们就来电了
They called an hour before you got here.
你怎么忍♥心对一个小孩这样呢
How can you do that to a child?
- 什么 - 我们救了他一命
- What? - We saved his life,
你不会对你的女儿这样做
You wouldn't have done the same for your daughter?
- 妈妈 - 不会 起码不会这样做
- Mommy! - No, not like that.
总有一天 他会忘记他原来的模样
One day, he won't even remember what he used to look like..
妈妈来了 托尼 妈妈来了
I'm coming, Tony, I'm coming.
忘记他自己原来病重的样子
That he was ever sick to begin with.
那另一个家庭该怎么办呢
What about the other family?
什么另一个家庭
What other family?
我也不知情
Yeah, I didn't know.
你怎能不知道 那具小男孩的身体是从哪来的呢
How do you not know where a body comes from?
来自实验室啊
A lab!
基因工程 试管婴儿啊
Genetically engineered .. Grown in a test tube.
马丁 楼上那个是别人家的孩子
That's somebody else's son up there, Martin.
别人本以为已经下葬了的孩子
A son they thought they buried.
不可能
No.
电影精选列表