你是不是带了什么人回家?
Did you bring somebody back to the house with you?
没有
No.
没有 你在说什么? 没有 什么 ..
No, what are you talking about? No, what ..
你是不是正在等人...
Are you expecting someone while...
- 斯金纳 - 你在...
- Skinner. - What are you...
好的 嘘 嘘 别出声
Okay, ssh, ssh, hold your peace.
等等 马克 你在做...
Hold on, Mark. What do you...
斯金纳
Skinner.
斯金纳
Skinner.
开下门 好吗?
Open the door please?
斯金纳 你能开下门吗?
Skinner. Can you open the door?
哇哦
Wah.
斯金纳 放下枪
Skinner, put your gun down.
好吗? 我们只是来帮助你的
Okay? We're just here to help you, you know.
手放下! 手放下 妈的!
Hands down! Hands down, motherfucker!
冷静!
Calm down!
- 放开我! - 冷静点!
- Let me go! - Calm down only!
埃迪
Eddie.
嘿 没事的伙计... 放开他
Hey, it's okay man... let him go.
放开我
Get off me.
你为奥尔布赖特工作?
You work for Albright?
我依然是你的朋友
I'm still your friend.
奥尔布赖特 我 我们都是为你好
Albright, me, we just want what's best for you.
这个女人认为她的老公死了
This woman thinks her husband's dead.
他们告诉我这副躯体是在实验室培养成的
They told me the body was grown in the lab.
你干嘛不坐下呢?
Why don't you sit down?
拜托?
Please?
那是他的选择
That was his choice.
这是救他孩子唯一的方法
It was the only way to save his kid's life.
你们给了钱?
You gave money?
拜托 兄弟 保险费肯定不够
C'mon, man. The insurance wouldn't step up, so.
所以我们帮他解决了问题
We took care of things.
这是让他女儿重新站起来的唯一方法
It was the only way to get the little girl back to her feet again.
你不应该到这来 埃迪
You shouldn't come here, Eddie.
这跟你没关系
This doesn't concern you.
没关系才怪 这...
Like hell it doesn't, this...
- 你们剥夺了一个人的生命 - 嘿 没有人...
- You took a man's life. - Hey, nobody...
剥夺任何东西
Took anything.
你是生意人 对吧? 你应该明白的
You're a businessman, right? You understand that.
那个孩子 安娜 她还活着都是拜你所赐
The kid, Anna, she's alive thanks to you.
那是鬼话 我...
That's bullshit, I...
我本来可以 我本可以给他写一张支票
I could've, I could've cut that guy a check.
真的吗?
Really?
但是你可以吗?
But would you have?
埃迪 我明白你很失望
Eddie, I get that you're disappointed.
你以为买♥♥了辆新车但后来却发现...
You thought you were buying a new car and it turns out...
它是二手的
That it had a few miles on it.
你真能吹啊 说的好像什么都没发生一样?
How could you be so glib like nothing happened?
二手的 嗯?
Few miles, huh?
你知道...
You know, the...
医生说 每个病人
The doc says, each patient
对这个项目都非常重要
is critical to the program.
去他妈的
Yeah, fuck him.
没有我们 你根本就不存在
You don't exist without us.
你是死神手下的落网之鱼
You took a leap without a net.
你真的相信这些吗 安东?
Do you really believe that, Anton?
我警告你
I warned you.
你知道我过去是谁
You know who I used to be.
你喜欢赢
You like to win.
你会非常失望的
You're gonna be very disappointed.
外面有一辆车 我建议你上车
There's a car outside, I suggest you get in it.
那个女人?
The woman?
她你就不用管了
She's not your problem.
这会看起来像一场意外
It will look like an accident.
- 你还好吗? - 我需要吃药了
- You okay? - Just take the medicine.
别紧张 我要用下卫生间
Just relax, I'm gonna use the bathroom.
可以了
That's enough.
嘿 加里?
Hey, Gary?
不! 放下枪!
No! Put the gun down!
放下枪! 放下
Put that down! Put that down.
他打伤了我
He shot me!
医生要他活着 懂吗?
The doct wants him alive, ok?
去前门
Go to the front.
去前门
Go on the front.
嘿 埃迪
Hey, Eddie.
埃迪 我不会伤害你
Eddie, I'm not gonna hurt you.
埃迪?
Eddie?
别开枪 兄弟
Don't shoot, man.
埃迪 我会放下我的枪
Eddie, I'll put my gun down.
我不会伤害你 我要进来了
I'm not trying to hurt you. I'm gonna come in.
我进来了 只有我一个人 让你看见我的手 好吗?
I'm coming in, it's just me, I'm gonna show you my hands, alright?
我在摸门把手
Touching the knob.
你看
Look, look.
别开枪
Do not shoot.
埃迪
Eddie.
你看
See Look, look.
你不需要这么做 我们都在一条船上
You didn't have to do that, we were on the same team.
开枪打他!
Shoot him!
烧死他!
Light him up!
嘿! 嘿!
Hey! Hey!
- 嗯? - 醒醒 快醒醒!
- Huh? - Wake up, wake up!
达米安!
Damian!
我们要烧死你!
We gonna burn you!
烧死他们!
Burn them up!
我们不能谈谈吗?
Can't we just talk?
等等
Wait.
你去哪... 停下来!
Where are you... stop!
马德琳 现在不行
Madeline, not now.
马德琳? 为什么不叫我麦迪?
Madeline? What happened to Maddy?
我不舒服 我们得赶紧走
I don't feel well, we gotta keep moving.
但是你死了啊 他们说你淹死了
But you were just dead. They told me you drowned.
迈克 到底发生了什么 我们应该叫警♥察♥来!
What happened, Mike. We need to call the police!
不! 不行 不能叫警♥察♥
No! No, no, police.
我...
I...
我为了安娜做了个交易
I made a deal for Anna.
消失是其中的一部分
Disappearing is part of it.
为什么?
Why?
为了钱 我 我...
In exchange for the money, I, I...
我 我同意做一些事 只有死人才能做的事
I, I agreed to do things, things only a dead man can get away with.
好了吗? 我们得赶紧走 快走
Okay? We gotta keep moving. Let's go, come on.
什么?
What?
不 你个混♥蛋♥! 你怎么能那么对我?
No, you bastard! How could you do that to me?
别这样
Stop.
不 我以为你死了!
No, I thought you were dead!
嘿 嘿 麦迪! 嘿!
Hey, hey, Maddy! Hey!
我不想你被迫去做这个决定
I didn't want you to have to make that choice.
我不想你在丈夫... 和女儿之间做选择
At least I don't think I did between your... Your husband and or your daughter.
好吗?
Okay?
好的
Okay.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我的天呢
Oh my God.
- 安娜 - 安娜?
- Anna. - Anna?
安娜在学校 马克
Anna's in school, Mark.
马克!
Mark!
我希望她力气够大 能把蜡烛吹灭
I hope she's strong enough to blow them out.
# 祝你生日快乐 #
Happy Birthday to you
哇哦!
Whoo!
你可以的 亲爱的
You can do it pumpkin.
你许愿了吗亲爱的?
Do you make a wish pumpkin?
电影精选列表