我许愿爸爸可以教我游泳
I wished for daddy to teach me how to swim.
你不能说出来的
You're not supposed to say.
而且我们都知道你不能游泳
And we all know the truth.
嘿 这么说不好
Hey, that's not nice.
是真的吗?
Is that true?
不 亲爱的 当然不是 等你好点了我就教你
No, pumpkin. Of course not. I will teach you as soon as you get better.
见鬼!
Shit!
爸爸!
Daddy!
我就知道 我就知道 我就知道 我就知道...
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it...
嗯
Uh.
妈妈每天晚上都哭 我告诉她不用担心
Momma's crying every night and I told her not to worry.
我告诉她你会回来的
I told her you'd come back.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
我也爱你 亲爱的
I love you too, pumpkin.
好啦
Okay hey.
该走了 来
Time to go, c'mon.
- 爸爸 - 嘿 进来把水吐掉
- Daddy - Hey, get in here and spit it out.
嘴里有水的时候别说话
You don't talk to him with your mouth full.
爸爸
Daddy.
- 嗯? 什么事? 亲爱的? - 你喜欢我的头发吗?
- What? Yes? Sweety? - Do you like my hair?
什么?
What?
你喜欢我的头发吗? 它们长长了
Do you like my hair? They grew longer.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
去 准备上♥床♥睡觉
Come on, go get ready for bed.
这些高档衣服是怎么回事?
What's with all these nice clothes?
他们让我把它弄掉了
They made me remove it.
听我说 明天一早 你 我 还有安娜
Listen, tomorrow morning, you and uh, Anna.
我带你们去个地方 一个朋友的房♥子 或者...
Is there a place that I can take you, a friend's house, or...
你是不是 你还是不是认为我没注意到...
Do you, do you think I'm letting my eyes off...
马克
Mark.
你在找什么?
What are you looking for?
- 妈的! - 马克!
- Shit! - Mark!
对不起
Sorry.
我需要出去换换气
Just need to go out for some fresh air.
拜托
Come on.
这个人
This guy.
我说的是未来
I'm talking about a future.
到那时
Where the age in time.
人们可以摆脱年龄的束缚
Can shed their prison.
未来 拥有卓越智慧的人...
A future, where the fate of a healthy mind...
很好
That's good.
衰退的躯体
Failing body.
詹森教授
Now, Professor Jensen.
您真得认为老年人...
Do you really think that the old people..
就是他
This guy.
马丁
Martin.
- 嘿 嘿 - 我没事
- Hey. Hey. - I'm fine.
你躺在地上
You're on the ground.
- 我知道 我没事 - 你要去看医生吗
- I know. I'm fine... - Do you need a doctor?
不用了
No.
没事了 都结束了
It's over. It's over.
什么结束了
What's over?
- 没事 - 马丁
- Nothing... - Martin.
求求你 跟我谈谈
Please, talk to me.
到底出什么事了
What's going on?
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
So sorry.
我知道你没有理由相信我 但现在你必须相信我
I know you don't have any reason to but you have to trust me right now.
好吗
Okay?
那
Just...
我们要逃去哪里
Where are we running to?
我们要去找药
We'll need to get medicine.
我要去一趟新奥尔良
I'll make a stop in New Orleans.
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸
Daddy?
你 你想去洗手间吗
You... You need to go to the bathroom?
- 不想 - 不想吗
- Mm-mmm. - No?
你身体不舒服吗
Are you feeling sick?
没有
No.
当然没有 怎么了
Of course not. No. Why?
那我们为什么要去看医生
Then why are we going to the doctor?
又是因为我吗
Is it for me again?
噢
Oh.
不是的 宝贝 不是因为你
No sweetie, it's not for you.
我们要去见医生叔叔的太太 爸爸需要和她谈谈
We're going to see the doctor's wife. Daddy needs to talk to her.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
乖乖睡觉 好吗
Go back to sleep, alright?
好的
Okay.
你可以见詹森太太了
Mrs. Jensen will see you now.
谢谢
Thank you.
请上楼
Upstairs.
- 您好 詹森太太 - 请进
- Hi, Mrs. Jensen. - Come in.
谢谢 很抱歉来打扰您
Thank you. I'm sorry to bother you...
不会 请坐
No. You're not. Please, sit down.
我是您丈夫的学生
I am a student of your husband.
噢 请坐
Oh... Please.
- 你是学生 - 当年是
- You're a student. - I was, yeah.
- 学生 - 呃 詹森太太 我
- A student. - Uh, Mrs Jensen, I'm um...
呃 我想问一下是否能查阅您丈夫所做研究工作的相关资料
Uh... I was wondering if there's any way I could get access to your husband's research.
我想把他的研究继续做下去
I'm trying to follow up on that work.
太好了 你想继续研究真是太好了
That's wonderful! That's wonderful that you would follow up.
- 因为我就是这么跟他说的 我说 继续下去 - 当然
- Because that's what I told them. I said follow up. - Of course.
继续研究
Follow up!
但校方好像完全当他不存在 他们
But the university act like he never even existed. They...
把他的研究成果都装进了箱子
Put his research into boxes...
箱子 装箱了吗 是存放在哪里了呢
Box? Boxed his research? Is that stored somewhere? Is it..
那 那我有什么办法可以拿到它吗
Is there.. Is there any.. any way that I could maybe get to it?
弗朗西斯告诉过你 我们是怎么相遇的吗
Did Francis ever tell you how we met?
- 没有 - 他真得好浪漫
- No. - He was such a romantic.
你和另一个小伙都很英俊
Now, you and the other one, you're both so handsome.
他也是学生 我觉得他现在应该已经是博士了
He was another student. Well, I think he's a doctor now.
他每周三都会带我最喜欢的奶油硬糖过来
He comes every Wednesday and brings my favorite butter scotch candy.
他叫奥尔布赖特
His name is Albright.
- 我可能还有一些... - 詹森太太
- Maybe I have some... - Mrs. Jensen. Hey.
詹森太太 嘿 看着我
Mrs Jensen. Hey. Look at me.
你知道在哪儿能找到奥尔布赖特吗
Do you know where I can find Albright?
不知道
No.
拜托 好好想想
Please. Think.
真不知道
No. Of course not.
但他的号♥码就在电♥话♥旁边
But his number is right by the telephone.
菲利斯
Phyllis.
好的 菲利斯
Alright, Phyllis.
我马上过来
I'll be right over.
亲爱的菲利斯 怎么回事...
Now Phyllis dear, what was all this..
把门关上
Close the door.
你伤害她了吗
Did you hurt her?
太太吗 没有
The wife? No.
她没事
She's fine.
把门关上
Now close the door.
我需要足以让我活下去的剂量的药
I need pills. Enough to last.
你不应该来这里的
You shouldn't have come here.
你不应该骗我
You shouldn't have lied to me.
你想要的我都给你了
I gave you what you wanted.
我从没想过要让别人受苦
I never wanted others to suffer.
我在努力减轻这份痛苦
I'm trying to ease suffering.
想想吧 全球那么多天才去世
Just think of all the great minds of this world has lost.
只是因为
Simply because..
他们的肉体难以维续
Their bodies were failing.
爱迪生 爱因斯坦 史蒂夫·乔布斯
Edison, Einstein, Steve Jobs...
要是再活五十年 他们会取得什么样的成就
They asked what he could've accomplished with another 50 years on this planet.
电影精选列表