他们可以帮助你
汽车旅馆
弗朗西斯·詹森博士 一位杰出的...
于昨日在公立图书馆逝世...
其超人类主义理论留予世人...
他的遗孀是菲利斯
菲利斯·詹森 医学博士
临床实践
预防早产
1号♥出口 十号♥公路 西 巴吞鲁日
1A号♥出口 十号♥公路 东 新奥尔良
引路 限速五十五
彭斯赫斯特之家
捐赠箱 仅限衣物和鞋
时钟便利店
冰块
美甲护肤
点击我
他来了
He's here.
- 卡尔 - 马丁 黑尔先生 倍感荣幸
- Carl. - Martin, Mr. Hale, it's an honor.
我小的时候 就收藏过你上的那期"时代"杂♥志♥
When I was a kid, I saved that Time magazine cover.
造就了纽约的男人
The man who built New York.
你是我入行的动力
You're the reason I got into this business.
请坐下 还有 恭喜你成功签下市中心建设合同
Sit please, and uh, congratulations on the downtown contract.
谢谢 我都不知道消息已经传出来了
Thank you, I didn't know the word was out yet.
两亿美元的大额交易可不容易保密
Hard to keep the word in on a 200 million dollar deal like that.
听说你最近游说克拉克议员很辛苦啊
I hear you lobbied councilman Clark pretty hard.
就是几顿牛排晚餐 没别的
Just a few steak dinners, that's all.
我不关心什么神户牛排
I'm not talking about the Kobe.
听着 马丁
Look Martin.
你说黑尔团队的人都是老古董
You called the Hale Group a relic.
我的原话好像不是这样的
I'm not sure if those were my exact words.
不 你的原话是...
No, your exact words were ..
这个老家伙也没几天好活的了
The old man won't be around for long.
至少议员记得你是这么说的
At least that's how the councilman remembers it.
你抢走了那个合同 是吗?
You're getting the contract aren't you?
我的目的不是什么合同
I don't want a contract.
你以为两亿美元就算成功了?
You think 200 million dollars means you
我只是以一个过来人的身份
arrived? What I want is to offer you a lesson.
免费给你一个教训
From an old man, free of charge.
我们已经跟西蒙和考恩谈过了
We've spoken with Simon and Cowen.
他们控制着你董事会的七个席位
Between them they control 7 seats on your board.
但是他们支持的是我
And they support me.
你真的急需某个过来人的智慧
You've come to see the need for someone with the wisdom of experience.
你应该记得克拉克议员
And someone who might remember that councilman.
在三十年前第一次竞选的时候
Clark's first campaign 30 years ago.
可是黑尔先生资助的
Was bankrolled by Mr. Hale here.
好好欣赏这个讽刺的故事吧 鲍德温先生
Try and appreciate the irony Mr. Baldwin.
你说是我是你入行的动力?
You say I'm the reason you get into this business?
那就由我来将你逐出这个行业
Now I'm the reason you're out.
贱♥人♥ 你今年就要死了 谁他妈还会在乎你?
You son of a bitch. You're gonna be dead in a year and then who gives a shit?
他说错了
He's wrong.
我都撑不过六个月 癌细胞已经转移到肝脏和肺部了
I wont last 6 months, its metastasized, liver and lungs.
今天早上肿瘤医师还在讲临终护理的事
This morning the oncologists were talking about hospice care.
对不起
Sorry.
别这样
Don't be.
你和朱迪思经历的丧子之痛 才是真正的悲痛
What you and Judith went through losing a child. That's a tragedy.
一个老人要死 我想说 这就是命
An old man dying, I'm supposed to say, that's life.
但其实我还是性趣盎然啊
Still feels like a kick in the nuts.
你告诉克莱尔了吗?
You told Claire?
我还没有机会说...
I haven't had a chance, Well ..
她不接我电♥话♥
She won't return my calls.
天呐 达米安 她要是知道了
Jesus Damian, if only she knew.
什么都能让她生气
She has every reason to be angry.
花生啊
Peanuts.
我来... 我来让他们撤下去
I'll send... I'll send it back.
癌症将我逼上死路 我却还在担心过敏!
Cancer's eating me alive, I'm worried about allergies!
我是不是该点一份花生酱三明治?
Maybe I order a... PB&J?
别
No.
你知道我多想把他们全拆了?
You know I wanted to tear all this down?
七十年代的时候 想改建成出租公♥寓♥ 现在呢? 再也不能了
In the 70s replace it with condos. And now? I couldn't if I tried.
市长说这是地标建筑
Mayor declared it a Landmark.
马丁 你有没有听说过一个叫"蜕变"的计划?
Martin, you ever hear about something called shedding?
"蜕变" 你是指蛇的蜕皮吗?
Shedding, you mean like a snake?
没事 算了 就是我最近读到的东西
Ah it's nothing, forget about it. It's something I was reading about.
我最近喜欢随便找东西看
I am looking for something to read.
您好 这是克莱尔的手♥机♥ 有事请留言
Hi you've reached Claire, please leave a message.
有多少?
How many?
- 在我之前? - 不超过十二个
- Before me? - Less than a dozen.
"蜕变"的技术是绝无仅有的
Shedding is an exclusive endeavor.
你是说价格高昂吧 奥尔布赖特医生
You mean expensive Doctor Albright.
我们的客户是很富裕 但这并不是他们被选上的理由
Well our clients are wealthy but that's not how they're chosen.
我们只选择伟大的人 一但去世就会造成
We keep it to the great, the visionaries whose loss would be a
巨大损失的人 简单来说 我们想保留那些拥有天才头脑的人
blow to all of us. Simply put, we offer humanity's greatest minds.
提供更多的时间来发挥他们的潜能
More time to fulfill their potential.
你试想一下
If you think about it.
你的房♥产 你的游艇 你的飞机 全部由世界上
Your homes, your yacht, your jet. All custom built by the
最好的工匠打造 你的新身体也会是这样
worlds finest craftsmen, and so will your new body be as well.
基因工程技术已经成型 是时候看看成效了
Genetically engineered for perfection, harvested to maturity.
看啊 这身体素质 你的新躯体的每个细节
so looks, athletism, every detail of your new anatomy.
都被设计成给您提供一个最好的人类体验
Were designed to offer you the very best of the human experience.
- 条件反射 - 它是活的?
- A reflex. - It's alive?
本质上来说 不过是一堆组织器官 但是现在
Well in the most basic sense, a bundle of organic tissue, but right now.
一具躯壳罢了
An empty vessel.
如果真的如你所说
If you can really do what you say.
那为什么实验室这么简陋 还一切都要保密?
Then why the makeshift lab, I mean why all the secrecy?
你可问错问题了
You're asking the wrong question.
是吗 那问什么才对呢?
Oh, what's the right question?
你创建了一个帝国
You built an empire.
从头开始
From the ground up.
但是每天 都要从无到有的创造 现在
But every day, to create something from nothing, now.
一旦你去世
As you slip away.
人们会将你的作品称为遗作
People will call your work your legacy.
他们会用你的作品来让你不朽
They'll insist that your buildings somehow make you immortal.
你什么意思?
What's your point?
你觉得自己不朽了吗?
Do you feel immortal?
大家快点
Hey come on guys.
记住所有人在集♥会♥上一定要恭敬有礼
Remember we want everyone at the rally to be respectful.
我们一定要争取到客户
We're trying to win people over.
爸
Dad.
你不介绍我一下吗?
Aren't you gonna introduce me?
抱歉 这么唐突 我只有来这才能找到你
Sorry, to show up like this. It's the only place I knew I could find you.
好吧 我还有点事要忙
Well, I'm kinda in the middle of something.
我们开车去梅西百货的那家店吧 你以前可喜欢那的圣代了
Let's take a ride uptown to that place by Macy's, you used to love their sundae's.
是啊 我八岁的时候
Yeah, when I was 8.
你有哪里不舒服吗?
Is something wrong?
- 你脸色很差 - 我没事
- You don't look well. - I'm fine.
和我开车出去转转吧
Now, please take a ride with me.
听着 现在真的不合适 好吗?
Look, it's just bad time ok?
或许我们可以以后再约
Maybe we could meet up later.
别等了
Not later.
变革才可以等 克莱尔
The revolution can wait Claire.
我不知道你什么意思
I don't get you.
好几个月 甚至几年都不来见我
Months go by, years even.
我在工作 爸爸
I'm at work, Dad.
这不算工作
This isn't work.
不过就是群脑袋发热的小屁孩而已
It's a bunch of children throwing a tantrum.
好吧 我不会再来这里做这种事了
Look, I didn't come here to do this again.
我来是为了让一切走上正轨
I came because I want to make things right.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
我知道你资♥金♥短♥缺♥
I know you're short on funds.
- 你怎么... 就 - 收下吧 - 你真是个烦人的控制狂
- How... Just - Take it.- You know you can really be a manipulative asshole.
别傻了 克莱尔 我已经努力改变了
Don't be a fool, Claire, I'm trying here.
不 你没有 你所做的如往常一样
No, you're not, you're doing what you always do.
突然来访 总以为用支票就能解决一切问题
Showing up on your terms, expecting your checkbook to solve everything.
我在设想一种未来
I'm talking about a future.
那时 人们可以摆脱年龄的束缚
Where the aged man can shed their prison.
在那样的未来
A future where.
一个人思想健全与否
The faith of a healthy mind.
电影精选列表