并不由他们衰老的躯体所决定
Is not determined by the faith of a failing body.
好的
Ok.
噢 我的天呐
Oh my goodness.
奥尔布赖特
Albright.
我确实
I don't.
不觉得... 不朽
Feel ... Immortal.
如果你已经决定了 就没有退路 以前的生活也一去不复返
If we do this, there's no turning back, your old life is over.
要是看见曾经认识的人 就只能走开 听明白了吗 黑尔先生?
You see someone from your past, you walk away. Is that clear Mr. Hale?
你有你的要求 我也有我的条件
You have your conditions, I have mine.
事成后你才能得到全款 我虽是将死之人 但不是蠢蛋
You get paid after the procedure, I maybe dying, but I'm not a fool.
你把后事交代了 星期二飞来新奥尔良
Settle your affairs and fly to New Orleans on Tuesday.
你的死亡需要被公示 黑尔先生
Your death needs to be public Mr. Hale.
在指挥官餐厅吃午餐 我推荐菊苣咖啡
Have lunch at Commanders. I recommend the chicory coffee.
您拨♥打♥的是马丁和朱迪的固定电♥话♥ 有事请留言
You've reached the residence of Martin and Judy, please leave a message.
不好意思马丁 你在农场休假的时候打扰你
Sorry to bother you with at the ranch Martin.
你愿意和我一起吃午餐吗?
You mind meeting me for lunch?
在新奥尔良
In New Orleans.
你会留下来吗? 乔治希望你能留下来
Are you going to stay? George wants you to.
黑尔团队 却没有黑尔 我不会留的
The Hale Group, without Hale. No.
谢谢你
Thank you.
朱迪思很喜欢在农场的海岸遍消磨时光
Judith's been spending most of her time at the coast at the ranch.
我该退休了
I think it's time for me to cash out.
可以一直陪着她
Join her full time.
你可以开车出去 去没去过的地方转转
I wish you could drive out. Come to the new place.
如果女仆还没走光的话... 还能接待最后一些访客
If the maids could have ever stopped quitting... we might finally be ready for visitors.
达米安 你还好吗?
Damian are you okay?
怎么了吗?
What's the matter?
- 我... - 什么?
- I... - What?
什么? 达-!
Wha? Da-!
打911!
Call 911!
达米安!
Damian!
你带肾上腺素了吗?! 你带在身上了吗? 他不能呼吸了!
Do you have your epipen?! Do you have it with you?! He can't breathe!
预计五分钟后抵达
ETA 5 minutes.
黑尔先生? 黑尔先生 好消息是你再也不会
Mr. Hale? Mr. Hale, the good news is you are not going
过敏性休克了 想得都得不了了
into anaphylactic shock, you just feel like you are.
坏消息是 你抢救无效的身体需要在二十分钟内到达图兰医院
The bad news is, your body needs to arrive DOA at Tulane Hospital in about 20 minutes.
请张开你的嘴
Open your mouth please.
你身上的填充物都被移除了吗? 金属填充物呢?
Have all your fillings been removed? Have all your metal fillings been removed?
是的!
Yeah!
这个机器就是个巨大的磁体
The machine is a giant magnet.
一点点♥金♥属都会前功尽弃
Any metal will disrupt the process.
所以确定好你没有遗漏什么?
So you're sure you're not missing anything?
很好
Good.
那是什么?
What's that?
让你停止心跳的东西
Something to stop your heart.
什么?!
What?!
我说 是让你停止心跳的东西
I said, it's something to stop your heart.
这...这好疼
It... It hurt.
你的名字是?
What's your name?
动不了啊
Didn't work.
你的名字是?
What's your name?
我的名字是达米安
My name is Damian.
达米安
Damian.
这要花些时间 但是会好转的
It will take a few days, but it gets easier.
这具新的... 身体闻起来怎么样?
How's that... new body smell?
现在你有了具新身体
Now you have a new body.
达米安
Damian.
嗯?
Ya?
- 你还好吗? - 还好
- Are you alright? - Yes.
你的死亡有些副作用
Death has some side effects.
这里
Here.
关于你的新闻报导
Your paper of record.
你可以抽空去看看坟墓
You can arrange a visit to the plot.
几个月后 如果你觉得还有意义的话
In a few months if it holds any significance.
但是
But.
现在
Right now.
尽量多休息会
Get some rest if you can.
明天是你开学的第一天
Tomorrow's your first day of school.
所以...
So...
你觉得怎么样?
How are you feeling?
棒极了 我现在身轻如燕 跟小孩差不多
Terrific, I have the physical dexterity of a toddler.
这两亿五千万花得真值
250 million well spent.
很有幽默感 很好
Sense of humor. Good.
这很重要 其实 这样能让你... 别太绝望
It's important, actually. Helps to um... Fend off despair.
所以我只能用塑料餐具?
Is that why I'm only allowed plastic knives?
好吧 自杀也不是不可能
Well, suicidal thoughts are not uncommon.
而且处理相异的躯体与大脑会...
And handling the body and mind of an alien can be..
让人很压抑
Pretty overwhelming.
那是什么?
And what is that?
- 氟西汀? - 不 并不准确(氟西汀:抗抑郁药物)
- Prozak? - No, not exactly, no.
你向我说的那些小毛病
The glitches that you described to me.
是因为你的思想在适应新的神经结构
That's your mind adjusting to its new neural structure.
在最开始的阶段
And you can expect occasional mild
你可能偶尔会有些轻微的幻觉
hallucinations for the first few sessions.
其实也不是那么的坏 把它想成...
Well that's not that bad. Think of it as...
你移植后用的抗排异药剂就可以了
The anti-rejection drug that you take after any transplant.
要是排异了会怎么样?
And what does rejection look like?
会有 偏头痛 恶心 定向障碍等等
Well, migraine, nausea, disorientation and then.
- 就是 死亡 - 噢...
- Well, death.. - Oh...
就这些了?
Is that all?
当然不太可能到那步
An irrelevant hypothetical.
- 现在就一天一粒 - 好吧
- One a day for the time being. - Hell yes.
我出生于1980年九月二十日
I was born on September 20th, 1980.
亚利桑那州 凤♥凰♥城
Phoenix, Arizona.
我的父母和姐姐都死于一场车祸
My parents, and my older sister were killed in a car crash.
十岁时 我的父母和姐姐都死于一场车祸
My parents, and my older sister were killed in a car crash when I was ten years old.
我当时因为跑去厨房♥偷吃 胃痛在家
I was home with a stomach ache because I'd snuck in the kitchen and ate a whole..
我出生于1980年九月二十日
I was born in September 20th September 1980.
我出生于1980年九月二十日...
I was born in September 20th, 1980...
父母和姐姐死于一场车祸
Parents and my older sister were killed in a
当时我胃痛在家
car crash, I was home with a stomach ache.
我跑进厨房♥偷吃了一整盒巧克力冰淇淋
I'd snuck in the kitchen and ate a whole of chocolate icecream.
自那以后 我就没有吃过巧克力
I haven't eaten chocolate since.
我在芝加哥被叔叔弗兰克抚养长大
My uncle Frank raised me in Chicago.
我念的西北大学 学的是计算机工程
I went to Northwestern, where I majored in computer science.
我从未结过婚
I have never married.
没有小孩 没有结婚
I have no children, I have never married.
我没有小孩 我的名字是爱德华·基德纳
I have no children. My name is Edward Kidner,
爱德华·基德纳 我的名字 我的名字...
Edward Kidner, my name, my name...
我的名字是爱德华·基德纳
My name is Edward Kidner.
这是什么?
What's this?
你的毕业礼物
This is a graduation present.
我是想等你习惯了之后再给你
I would like for the time being just until you catch your bearings.
我们为你准备好了车和房♥子
We've arranged the house and car for you, placed
还在你账户里的存了钱
the money that you put aside in your bank account.
- 里面没几粒啊? - 七粒
- Not many in there, are there? - Seven.
我们每周见面的时候再给你装满
You'll get refills at our weekly meetings.
不
No.
交易里可没这项
This wasn't part of the deal.
抱歉 我承认这很不方便
I'm sorry, I admit it's inconvenient.
但是介于你经受的训练较少
But with so few undergoing the procedure, everyone of...
每个病人都要经历这个阶段 就这段时间 好吗?
Our patients is a learning process. It's just for now, alright?
那我要怎么找到你?
And how do I get in touch with you?
不需要 我会去见你的
You don't. I come to you.
我的隐私很重要
My privacy is very important to me for obvious reasons.
很公平嘛
Fair enough.
先说好 再过几个月
I'll tell you what, in a couple of months, we can talk about
你想去哪就去哪儿了 好吗?
wherever it is that you want to be relocated, alright?
但是这段时间 你何不放松放松享受一下呢?
But in the meantime, why don't you just relax and have fun?
毕竟 以你的年纪来说 这都是你应得的
Afterall, at your age, I'd say you've earned it.
电影精选列表