嘿 NBA球星
Hey, NBA.
难道你看见什么球探了吗?
You see any scouts watching?
- 啥? 我只是喜欢赢而已 - 喔
- Huh? I like to win. - Hoo.
回来再打会 你就会失望的
Come back, you'll be disappointed.
你不住这附近是吗?
You're not from around here, are you?
你怎么猜到的?
How do you guess?
本地人打得更烂吗?
The locals prefer sucking?
我喜欢这样 你真有趣
I like that. That's funny.
你会被本地人虐惨的 我叫安东
You'll get a local ass whooping. I'm Anton.
爱德华
Edward.
你手腕怎么样了?
How's the wrist?
我孩子撞得比这疼多了
My kids could dish out more than that.
- 你有小孩了? - 是啊 伙计
- You got kids? - Yeah buddy.
我给你炫耀下我的小美人们
Let me show you my beauties.
看到了吗 年纪大点的...
Look at that, the oldest...
- 她刚满七岁 - 她们这个年纪很可爱啊
- She just turned seven - well, they're cute at that age.
她们还戴着爪子 装着尖牙呢
Well they wear claws and sharp pointed teeth.
所以你有什么故事呢 埃迪?
So what's your story, Eddy?
你的意思是?
What do you mean?
你刚来这个镇上 听听爵士乐...
You know, you're new in town, catch some jazz...
追追女孩?
Chase the ladies?
不 我在过去两个街区的地方经营汽车合用组织
No no no. I'm actually running a car pool about two blocks up there.
不会吧? 我们住的很近啊
No shit? We just around the corner.
哦 是吗? 不会吧
Oh yeah? No shit.
是啊 我车在这
Yeah, I'm right here.
安东 很开心遇见你
Anton, it was nice to meet you.
当然
Sure.
嘿 我想约你一起出去
Hey, I'm gonna take you out.
算是我对邻居的欢迎?
Sort of like a little welcome to the neighborhood?
我很感谢 但是你有... 你得照顾家里的孩子
I appreciate that, but you got... You got kids at home.
是的 不过她们和妈妈一起住
Yeah, but they live with their mother. I get to
我一个月才能见她们一次 你懂的吧?
see them like once a month, you know how it is?
来吧 难道你喜欢一个人喝闷酒?
Come on, you rather drink alone?
不 当然不 就这么定了
No, no I wouldn't. You're on.
- 你在排队吗? - 你先请 - 谢谢
- Are you in line? - After you. - Thanks.
埃迪...
Eddie...
干嘛呢?
What's going on?
你好 我是爱德华
How are you. I'm Edward.
- 嗨 - 利亚
- Hi. - Leah.
- 利亚 很高兴认识你 - 这是安德列
- Leah, nice to meet you. - This is Andrea.
安德列 荣幸 跟安东在一起 说明你眼光不错啊
Andrea, pleasure. Very nice taste in friends Anton.
- 很好 - 非常感谢
- Well done. - Thank you very much.
哦 对了 咱们刚刚在说什么? 他们问我你是做什么的
Oh, now. What were we talking about? They were asking me what you do.
- 除了打球以外 - 什么也不干
- Besides trying to play ball. - Nothing.
我退休了
I'm retired.
你多大啊?
How old are you?
我于1980年9月28日出生在亚利桑那州凤♥凰♥城
I was born in September 28, 1980 in Phoenix, Arizona.
好详细啊
That's specific.
真详细
Specific.
确实很详细 实际上 我开了个公♥司♥然后卖♥♥了...
Very specific. Actually, I started a company and then I sold...
他们可以放些人进去了吗? 无所谓了
Are they giving some away in there? Nevermind.
- 我喜欢这首歌♥ - 我也喜欢这首歌♥
- I love this song. - I love this song.
她... 她太棒了
She's... She's incredible.
- 她是个男的 是吧? - 是的
- She's a guy, isn't she? - Yeah.
- 你还好吗? - 我...
- Are you ok? - I am...
我很好... 只是...
I'm fine... just haven't...
我已经五十二年没见过这么迷人的胴体了
Seen anything like that in my 52 years.
你好奇怪哦
You're weird.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
- 你好? - 你好 克莱尔吗? - 是的 你是谁?
- Hello? - Hello, Claire? - Yes. Who's there?
你好?
Hello?
你是谁?
Who is this?
我看见一个小女孩 大约五六岁
I see this little girl. She uh can't be more than 5 or 6.
而且... 我好像知道...
And uh... Somehow I know that...
她是这个女人的女儿
She's the daughter of this woman.
她有些问题 她病了
Something wrong, she's sick.
她想要我帮助她
She's expecting me to help her.
嗯 你提到你忘记吃药了
Well, you mentioned that you missed taking your medication.
一次 就只有一次 是的
Once. Just one. Yes.
嗯 这应该是你的幻觉导致的
Well, that would account for the intensity of your hallucination.
哦 这不是幻觉 我认识她
Oh, no this wasn't a hallucination. I knew her.
哦 是的 你对你女儿的未了之情
Oh, yes, I understand it might seem that way given
可能会让你感觉是那样 但是...
your unresolved feelings for your own daughter, but...
你所感受到的只是
What you're experiencing is simply a confused
你的回忆和真实的情感混合后造成的困惑
composite of old memories fueled by your own very real emotions.
举例而言 这个水塔上有个南瓜的小镇
Now for example, this town with the water tower at the pumpkin on it.
可能是你小时候去过的某个地方
It's likely some place you've visited as a child.
而这个拉丁女人
And this Latina woman. Well.
可能是与你有过一♥夜♥情♥...
Well, a one night stand long since forgotten...
你怎么知道她是拉丁人?
How do you know she's Latina?
嗯?
Hmm?
我没说过她是拉丁人
I never said she was Latina.
嗯
Hmm.
给你
Here.
这是什么?
What is this?
夏威夷
Hawaii.
换个地方
Change of scenery.
嗯 恐怕我...
Yes, I'm afraid I've uh...
把你困在这的时间太长了 很抱歉
Kept you cooped up in here far too long and I'm sorry about that.
但在你离开的这周
But for the week that you're gone.
我要加倍你的药量
I'm doubling your dose of medication.
只要你记得按时服药
Now you remember to take it and I assure these
我保证这些不愉快的小插曲很快就会消失
unpleasant episodes will soon be behind you.
好吗?
Alright?
好的
Alright.
- 早上好 先生 我帮您拿? - 谢谢
- Good morning, sir. May I? - Thank you.
埃里克
Erick.
走吧
Come on.
- 嘿 - 嗨 您需要什么帮助? - 改签
- Hey - Hi, how can I help you? - Change of
下一班去圣路易斯的航♥班♥是什么时候?
plans. When is the next flight to St. Louis?
圣路易斯...
St. Louis...
目的地 200码后左转
Destination, 200 yards on the left.
目的地 100码后左转
Destination, 100 yards on the left.
有人吗?
Hello?
把它放下然后马上出去
Put it down and get out now.
如果你在找保险金 就别想了
If you're looking for insurance money, you're not gonna find any.
我不想要你的钱
I don't want your money.
什么?
What?
我现在要转过来了
I'm gonna turn around now.
请不要动
Please don't move.
深呼吸
Please just take a deep breath.
我现在要转身了 好吗? 试着放松
I'm gonna turn around, okay? Please try to
把你的手指从扳机上挪开 好吗?
relax, take your finger off the trigger, okay?
是你吗...
Is that you...
请把你的手指从扳机上挪开
Please take your finger off the trigger.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 嘿
It's okay. Hey.
哦 天呐 这怎么可能?
Oh my God. How is this possible?
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
把枪放下 深呼吸
Put the gun down. Take a deep breath.
这怎么可能?
How is this possible?
对不起 我只是想和你谈谈
I'm sorry, I've been meaning to talk to you.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
没事的 试着深呼吸下
It's okay, just try to take a breath.
等等...
Wait, wait...
真的是你
It's you.
没事的 没事的 没事的
It's alright, it's alright, it's alright.
- 这怎么可能? - 我不知道
- How is this possible? - I don't know.
埃迪
Eddie.
嘿 嘿 等等 你是不是在等人?
Hey, hey, wait, are you expecting somebody?
电影精选列表