我的太太
My wife...
我的太太心地善良 很有教养
My wife was an incredibly kind and decent woman.
她本可以一直陪伴在我身边 但
And she could still be on my side, but..
阿兹海默症让她神志不清 对此我也无能为力
Thanks to the Alzheimer's, there's no mind left to salvage.
就因为这个 这就是你的破理由吗
And that's it? That's your bullshit paper-thin excuse?
杀人就变得合情合理了吗
That's why you justify murder?
那你为什么会觉得吃药是合情合理的呢
How do you justify taking the pills?
啊
Hmm?
你觉得这些药什么用
What do you think they do?
不知道吗
No?
一旦停药
Stop taking the medication, and...
你的大脑就会陷入混沌
Your mind fades into oblivion.
马德琳可以重新拥有她的丈夫
Madeline can have her husband back.
但 如果继续这样 努力求生
But.. keep going. Push on.
每吃一片药 马克的痕迹就会抹杀一点
And each dose that you take erases a little more of Mark.
他的军事训练 他的直觉
His army training, his instincts.
差不多一年之后 就会消失殆尽
After a year or so, they'll be gone forever.
你从来就不问正确的问题 达米安
You never asked the right questions, Damian.
你想知道如何才能获取全部的答案吗
What do you want to do now to have all the answers?
带我去实验室
Let's go to the lab.
嘿 老爸
Hey, pop!
- 放轻松 - 嘘
- Easy. - Sshhh.
别害怕 带他上车
Don't fear. Take him to the car.
我要和詹森太太说句话
I need a word with Mrs. Jensen.
放轻松点 朋友
Easy, friend.
来吧
Come on.
他在这里干嘛
What's he doing here?
把后备箱打开
Pop the trunk.
马丁 没事吧
Martin, is everything okay?
住手
Stop it.
我说了住手
I said, stop it!
放开他
Let him go!
该死
Damn it.
安东
Anton?
我第一次因为头晕吃药 你就把我打伤了
First time I take it for a spin, you get a scratch on it.
总是要几周时间才能适应
That takes weeks.
第一次总是最难的
First one's the hardest.
但经历过几次蜕皮之痛后 就可以破茧重生了
After a few sheddings, back on your feet in no time.
药 把你的药给我
The pills, give me your pills.
你都没告诉她
You didn't even tell her.
闭嘴
Shut up.
- 你为什么不问问你的丈夫 - 闭嘴
- Why don't you ask your husband. - Shut up.
你女儿的生日是哪天呢
When your daughter's birthday is.
而你们这对小情人又是何时...
And when you two lovebirds..
他在说什么
What is he talking about?
- 马克 发生什么事了 - 快走
- Mark, what's going on? - Come on.
- 就在这儿 停车 - 不 不
- Up here and pull over. - No. No.
我说了停车
I said pull over!
下车
Get out.
乖乖呆在这里 宝贝 好吗
Stay here, pumpkin, okay?
爸爸妈妈有事要谈
Daddy and mommy need a minute.
好的
Okay.
安娜的生日是几号♥
So when's Anna's birthday?
你能回答吗
Can you answer that?
我们是在哪家饭店结婚的
The hotel where we got married?
你知道些什么
Anything?!
我有话要跟你说 呃
What I'm about to tell you is, uh...
可能听起来十分不可信
Is not gonna sound very reasonable.
我不知道
I didn't know!
- 你什么意思 - 我不知道
- What do you mean? - I didn't know!
什么叫你不知道
What do you mean you don't know?
我真不知道
I didn't know.
- 你怎么会不知道 - 我就是不知道
- How do you not know? - I had no idea.
妈妈 你没事吧
Mom, are you okay?
我很好 宝贝 好吗
I'm okay honey, alright?
爸爸只是忘记了我的生日 你能回车上去吗 宝贝
Daddy just forgot my birthday. Will you go back inside honey?
在车里等我
Just wait in the car for me?
- 爸爸能跟我一起吗 - 不行
- Can daddy come with me? - No!
好了 听着 爸爸身体不舒服 如果你有什么事就告诉妈妈 好吗
Alright. Look. Daddy's not feeling well, if you need anything you ask mommy, okay?
好吗 你去玩玩木马吧
Alright? You know what, why don't you go play in the horsie?
所以呢
So what?
我是说 我 我该叫你什么
I mean.. what do I.. I call you?
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫达米安
My name is Damian.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我想帮助你
I want to help you.
你帮我 是吗
You help me? Oh, really?
- 你想帮我 是吗 - 是的
- You want to help me? Huh? - Yes.
那先把我丈夫带回来
Why don't you start off by bringing back my husband?
知道吗 因为我真正需要的帮助是如何同一个六岁的小孩
Okay, because the only help that I need is to tell a 6 year old..
解释为什么长相和声音都和她爸爸一样的男人却不是她的爸爸
And explain to her that the man who looks and sounds like her father isn't!
这种煎熬要再来一次 我该怎么熬过去呢
How am I supposed to go through it all over again?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道如果你把我赶走 你们也活不长 他们会把你们俩都杀了
I do know that if push me away you won't survive, they'll kill you both.
你是个善于摆布别人的混♥蛋♥
You manipulative asshole.
我知道
I know.
别人也这么说过
I've heard that before.
听着 过去的人生经历教会了我
Look, if there's one thing that I understand
做人的底线是什么
in life, it's the bottom line...
而这些人 我知道他们的想法
And these people, I know how they think.
他们发明了出来的东西 绝不会轻易放手
They built something. They won't let it go. They
他们会不惜一切代价 甚至为之杀人放火
will spend whatever they need to or eliminate
他们都不会罢手
Whomever they have to. They'll just keep coming.
我不要求你能理解这一切 但我要求你
Now, I'm not asking you to understand all this. But I am asking you..
把你的女儿带上车
To grab your daughter and get in the car.
我可以带你们去一个地方
I could take you someplace.
一个安全的地方 让你们重新开始
Safe, where you can start over.
我朋友有一架飞机 可以带我们离开这个国家
My friend has a plane and he can get us out of the country.
我在日内瓦有一个户头 匿名账户 户头里面的钱足够你们维生
There's an account in Geneva. It's untraceable, with more than enough money.
那安娜呢 不能让她知道实情
And Anna. She can't know the truth.
等这件事结束之后 我就会消失
When it's over, I'm gonna disappear.
你想怎么告诉她都行
You tell her whatever you want to.
- 你好 - 欧'尼尔先生
- Hello? - Mr. O'Neil?
- 什么事 - 达米安·黑尔有话要我转告
- Yes? - I have a message from Damian Hale.
我觉得你们会想听听
I think you'll wanna hear it.
我亲眼看到他去世的
I saw him die with my own eyes.
那只是他们希望你看到的
You saw what they wanted you to.
还有这个女人 你是要告诉我 她是 呃
And this woman, you're gonna tell me she's uh...
我的曾祖母
My great grandmother?
她只是个朋友 马丁 我现在需要帮助她
She's just a friend, Martin. Somebody I need to help now.
你说的这事简直不可思议
What you're claiming is simply impossible.
你记得在纽约的时候 我问过你蜕皮的事吗
You remember in New York when I asked you about shedding?
什么 我从没见过你
What? I have never met you!
我是达米安
It's me, Damian.
我不知道你在搞什么鬼 但我不会买♥♥账的
I don't know what kind of con you're running, but I'm not biting.
够了 我要去报♥警♥
That's it, I'm calling the police.
安娜
Anna.
我们要出发了 宝贝
We need to go, pumpkin.
朱迪思 请把电♥话♥放下
Judith, please put the telephone down.
我开始理解为什么你的女仆总是要辞职了
I'm starting to understand why your maids keep quitting.
你从哪里搞到的这个
Where? Where did you get this?
这是什么
What is it?
普林顿街144号♥的地契
It was a deed to 144 Plimpton Street.
这是我们一起买♥♥的第一幢楼
The first building we ever bought together.
你记得我们签约的那晚吗
Do you remember that night we signed the papers?
我们去了查理厨房♥
We went to Charlie's Kitchen.
角落有一个褐色头发的女孩 我想去跟她说说话
There's a brunette sitting in the corner. I want to talk to her.
她一整晚都盯着我看
She's been staring at me all night.
但你制止了我
But you stop me.
你今晚已经做成一笔买♥♥卖♥♥了
You already closed one deal tonight.
电影精选列表