噢 该死的
Oh, God damnit.
屋内有路能直接通往车♥库♥吗
The garage I can get to it from the inside?
那好的
Okay.
你 你带上安娜
You're gonna.. you're gonna take Anna.
去... 高速公路...
You have to... the highway...
等等 等等...
Wait, wait, what..
一直开不要停 你在听我说嘛
And you don't stop. Are you listening to me?
那你怎么办
And what are you going to do?
我给你争取时间 有合适我用的车吗
I'm gonna buy you some time. You got a car that I can use?
用SUV吧 车窗是深色的
Take the SUV, the windows are tinted.
我带他们从 树林走 那儿有条小路 我来带路
I'll take them through the woods, there's a path. I'll show you.
快走 他会帮你的
Go. He's gonna help you.
什么 马克 为什么我们要相信他
What? Mark? Why do we trust him now?
- 我们别无选择 - 什么 马克
- We don't have a choice. - What? Mark?
快走 我们已经走投无路了
We don't have a choice, go!
一百八十号♥公路旁有个卡车停靠站
There's a truck stop off 180.
要是你能来的话 我们在那等你到午夜
If you make it, we'll be there til midnight.
多谢啦
Thank you.
- 谢谢 - 好的
- Thank you. - Okay.
他们朝你那边开过去了
They're heading your way.
看见他了
Got a visual.
车里没有别人 就他一个
He's alone. There's no one in the car.
我去检查一下屋后
I'll check the back of the house.
- 那里有辆车 - 什么?
- There's a car! - What?
别去 等一下
No! No Wait!
等一下
Wait!
停一下
Stop!
- 安娜 不要 - 妈
- Anna! No! - Mommy!
不要 不要 不要 安娜
No! No! No! No! No! Anna!
安娜
Anna!
- 马丁 她们在哪 - 我...
- Where are they, Martin? - I fell ..
- 我跟不上她们的步伐 - 她们在哪
- I fell behind. - Where are they?
她俩...挥手示意想搭便车 恰好就遇到了他们
She and the girl... To flag down a ride and they ran right into them.
你现在不假思索就能信口开河了
Talk like a book you won't think twice about.
我什么都没来得及做 他们就开走了
It was over before I could do anything.
我尽力了
I did everything.
你为什么就这样让他们走了呢
Why the hell did you let them go?
- 对不起 - 马丁
- I'm so sorry. - Martin.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
奥尔布赖特的名片上的
Albright's card.
"这能帮到你" 是你写的
It could help you. That was you.
- 对吗 - 没错
- Wasn't it? - Yes.
我附骥你四十年了 我认为...
I rode your coattails for forty years. I thought I was..
我在回报你给予我的一切
Repaying you for the life you've given me.
我不应该那样做的
I should never have said it.
你怎么会同意呢
Why did you ever say yes?
这还不都是阅历过人害的
So much for the wisdom of experience.
该死的
Goddamnit.
那癫痫到底有多严重呢
How hard are the seizures?
托尼以前也那样
Tony used to get those too.
这些应该够你用的
This should be enough to hold you over.
又能坚持多久呢
Until when?
我有逆向工程的药
I had the pills.. Reverse engineered.
- 天啊 - 朱迪思总害怕我们用完了药
- Jesus! - Judith was scared we'd run out.
而我 我无法忍♥受
And I couldn't .. I couldn't stand the idea of
??一直被奥尔布赖特牵着鼻子走
Albright having so much control over us..
花一天半到墨西哥
A day and a half to Mexico.
花几千块 制药厂就能给你六个月的用量
A few grand for a pharma plant to make you 6 months supply.
你就自♥由♥了 达米安 一个新的开始
And you're home free. Damian. A new beginning.
他们手里还有一个小女孩呀
There's a little girl.
就像我当年搬出去时 克莱尔一般的年纪
She's the same age as Claire was when I moved out.
我们不知道奥尔布赖特在哪做手术
We have no idea where Albright operates.
即便你想知道
Even if you wanted to.
你也找不到他们
You'll never find them.
12个小时
12 hours.
别吃药
No pills.
不管多糟 我都得坚持下来
No matter how bad it looks. I need to stay under.
奥尔布赖特把马克带去到他那儿的时候
When Albright brought Mark to his facility.
就是让他在那里死的 没必要再掩饰
He brought him there to die. No reason to hide it.
我这么做
I do this.
或许我能知晓一些事 任何事都行
Maybe I get a glimpse of something, anything.
一些关键的事
Important.
我们要找一个废弃的仓库
We're looking for an abandoned warehouse.
- 真的 - 没错
- Really? - Yeah.
你知道新奥尔良总共有多少仓库吗
You have any idea how many warehouses there are in New Orleans?
当然
Yeah.
那有多少个存放着狂欢节花车
Well, how many of them story mardigras floats?
“马尔迪·格拉斯音乐狂欢节
也被称为新奥尔良狂欢节
每年二月举♥行♥ 是著名的狂欢节
你的船还在吗
You still have the boat?
你该见识一下我最初见到他时 他的样子
You should've seen him when I first met him.
他在俄♥国♥监狱暴♥乱♥中被伤得体无完肤
He was torn to pieces in a Russian prison riot
我本可以让他死掉 可我选择救他
I could've let him die, but I saved him,
从那以后 我让他起死回生了三次
and I resurrected him three times since then,
每次他都变得更加忠诚
and each time he's more loyal.
更加心存感激
More grateful.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
我们有一个顾客
Well, we have a client that
马德琳和她非常匹配 那女孩的器官也不会浪费
Madeline is a perfect match for, and the girl's organs will not be wasted.
这能抵抗五十万毫克的辐射 防弹效果也很好
Yes, it was built to withstand 500,000mg radiation, quite bulletproof.
知道嘛 达米安 每一个医学进步都是需要代价的
You know, Damian, every medical advance has a cost.
人们不会因为你的决定以及你的所作所为
The choices that you're making and what you're doing,
而把你当作救世主 你明白这点 对吧
they don't make you a savior, you know that, right?
人们只会把你当作一个精神病
It makes you a psychopath.
我理解你会这样想
I understand that you feel that way.
最初 我重建血管就花了很多年 当然我做到了
You know, initially, I tried for years to grow the vessels, of course I did.
可我的失败阻止了一切
But my failure held everything up.
最后 我还是会成功 所有的不如意
Eventually, I'll succeed and all this unpleasantness will be seen as nothing more
都将被视为出生时疼痛
than birth pangs.
你也看见了 我们本来给安东准备了一具四十岁会计的躯体
Now as you can see, we have prepped the body of a 40-year-old accountant for Anton,
但很显然马克的躯体更具天赋
but it seems that Mark's comes hardwired with some very useful instincts
对不起 达米安 我真的对不起
I'm sorry, Damian. I really am.
但是时候让我们好好利用这具躯体了
But it's about time that someone worthy made use of it.
不要挣扎 就像你听到的那样 安东所剩时间不多啦
Please, don't struggle, as you can hear, Anton doesn't have much time.
离手
Clear!
你好
Hello.
能听见吗
Can you hear me?
能告诉我你的名字吗
Can you tell me your name?
你叫什么
What's your name?
我叫安东
Anton.
你有几个小孩
How many children do you have?
一个都没有
None.
就只有几张我从网上下载的图片
Just a couple of pictures I downloaded from the internet.
继续
Carry on.
那个女人 她在哪里
The woman, where is she?
她被扣押在走廊尽头
She's down the hall in storage.
不错
Good.
把枪给我
Give me your gun.
不太好吧
I don't think that's a good idea.
我的腿被扯掉过 我也被火烧过
I've had my legs torn off and I've been burned alive.
把枪给我 快 我们走
Give me a gun. Come on, let's go.
爸爸
Daddy?
达米安
Damian?
天啊!
Oh!
-不要 求求你了 - 没事 没事
- No! Please. - Hey, it's okay, it's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
- 没事了 该走了 - 你是达米安
- It's okay, it's time to go. - Damian?
- 是我 快走 - 噢!
- Yeah, come on. - Oh!
达米安是谁呀
Who's Damian?
我只是个技术人员
Hey. I'm just a technician.
快走
电影精选列表