俄♥罗♥斯♥没有这东西
This doesn't exist in Russia.
你在逗我
You're kidding.
不 真的没有
No, really.
不 不 我没有 呃 是的
No, no I didn't. I uh, yeah,
是的 我订了那个航♥班♥
yeah I booked that flight.
我知道 我知道
That's uh, I know, I know.
我这个星期就走
I'm uh, I'm gone this week.
不 我是认真的
No, I mean it.
是的 都弄完了
Yeah, I'm done here.
谢了 老兄 回头见
Thanks, man. See you soon.
嘿 嘿 等等
Hey, hey, hold up.
泽尼特俱乐部就是在那儿训练的吗
Is that where Zenit plays?
能在那儿停吗
Can we stop there, please?
拉娜
Lana.
丹尼的核磁共振报告出来了
我不想说太多 但是他的脑肿胀变小了
情况现在不一样了
他马上就会好了吗
他马上就能踢球了
谢谢你
妈妈
Mom?
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
嗨
Hi.
你一直在这里吗
You've here been?
当然了
Of course.
还有个好消息
And I have good news.
你很快就能出院了
You'll be out of here very soon.
我们要回家了
We're gonna go home.
我能重新走路了吗
Am I going to walk again?
是的 你可以
Yes, you will.
我希望你能帮我找个人
I was hoping you could help me find somebody.
你知道那个男孩的名字吗
Do you know the boy's name?
丹尼
Danny.
姓什么
Danny what?
你知道年龄 踢什么位置吗
Do you know age, position?
我们每年
We try out...
都要选拔好几百个男孩
Hundreds of boys each year.
我们保存了一些资料 但我们不是克格勃
We keep some information, but we are not KGB.
克格勃 前苏联国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会
好
Yeah.
丹尼是个很常见的名字
Danny's a very popular name, you see.
没有其他信息
Without that information,
几乎不可能找到
it's almost impossible.
我能看看吗
May I?
我是比利 你知道该做什么
This is Billy. You know what to do.
嘿 比利 是我
Hey, Billy, uh yeah, it's me.
我很抱歉
Look, I just want to apologize
我二话不说地离开了你
for, um, skipping out on you again.
我在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 但别担心
I'm in Russia, but don't worry,
我在赶回去的飞机了
I'm gonna catch a plane back home.
弗拉季斯拉夫·拉季莫夫
Vladislav Radimov?
你好
Hey.
大名鼎鼎的瑞安·霍克斯在泽尼特干嘛呢
What is the great Ryan Hawkes doing at Zenit?
这有点复杂 我要
Look, it's kind of complicated. I'll uh...
你呢
What about you?
是有谁过生日吗
Somebody's birthday?
不 这是给一个住院了的小孩的
No, this is for kids in hospital.
许愿基金会给的
Make-A-Wish Foundation.
一起来吧
Join us.
我很想去 但我得赶飞机
Look I, I'd love to, but I gotta get on a flight soon.
孩子们会很开心的
It would make kids very happy.
说不定会让他开心一整年呢
It would probably make their year.
等等 你刚才说啥
Wait, what did you just say?
我说 他们可能会高兴一整年的
I said, it would probably make their year.
这地方不错
Nice place you got here.
霍克斯先生 你在圣彼得堡呆了很久吗
You spend much time in St. Petersburg, Mr. Hawkes?
哦 就呆了几天
Oh, just a couple of days.
我也想多呆几天
I was hoping to spend more time,
但是我可能得回去了
but it looks like I'm gonna be heading home.
我的同事说
My colleague tells me that we
旁边的病房♥里有一个你的超级粉丝
have a big fan of yours in a neighboring ward.
你介意先去他那儿跟他打个招呼吗
Would you mind going first to his room to say hi to him?
咚咚咚 嘿 孩子 你好吗
Knock-knock! Hey kiddo, how are you?
你是 瑞安·霍克斯
You're... Ryan Hawkes!
是的 是我
Yeah, that's me.
海报 还有其它的
Poster and everything.
名副其实的粉丝 对吧
Real fan, huh?
你会说英语是吗
You speak English, huh?
很好
Good.
比我的俄语好多了
It's gonna be a lot better than my Russian.
我听说你踢球时受伤了 是吗
I heard you hurt yourself playing ball. Is that right?
兄弟 听到这个我很难过
Man, I'm sorry to hear that.
我知道什么感觉
I know how it feels, though,
相信我 什么时候受伤的
believe me. How long ago?
几天前 5月25日
A few days ago. May 25.
25号♥ 别开玩笑 那天我也很倒霉
The 25th? Huh. No kidding. Bad day for me, too.
哦 不是 不是像你这样 不要介意
Oh, not... not like you. Never mind.
和我说点什么 等你好起来
Hey, tell me something. When you get better...
你想和我一起去洛杉矶比赛吗 我请客
How would you like to come to a game with me in LA, my treat?
真的吗 你邀请我
Really? You invite me?
是啊
Yeah.
当然 我会很高兴的 真的
You bet. I would love that. Truly.
好
Oh, uh, yeah.
对不起 我得走了 但是
Um, sorry, I better get going, but uh...
你休息好了 回去继续踢球
You rest up, get back playing again,
他们会照顾好你
and these guys are gonna get your details.
洛杉矶见 好吗
See you in LA, all right?
你要我在我走之前在你的球上签字吗
Oh, hey, you uh, want me to sign your ball before I go?
当然了
Yeah!
好极了 好的
Awesome. All right.
好 那么
Okay, so...
你从哪儿弄来的这个
Where'd you get this?
我妈妈带来的 她说她在船上遇见过你
My mom brought it. She said she met you on a ship.
你妈妈
Your mom?
你妈妈叫什么名字
What's your mom's name?
拉娜
Lana.
你是丹尼
And you're Danny?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
嘿 告诉我 你妈妈现在在哪里
Hey, tell me something. Where's your mom now?
等等 你认识她
Wait, you know her?
是的 我一直在找她
I've been looking for her, yeah.
可能一生都在找她
Probably my whole life.
好吧
Okay...
她刚刚走了
She left a while ago.
所以如果她还没赶上地铁的话
So she's probably crossing
她可能在过桥
the bridge, if she didn't get to the Metro...
好的 好的 拿好这个
Okay, okay... Look after that.
等等 瑞安 你要去哪
Wait, Ryan. Where are you going?
我马上回来 待会见 孩子
I'll be right back. I'll see you soon, kid.
拉娜 拉娜
Lana! Lana!
喂 停下
不不不 我必须过去 你不懂
No, no, no. I have to get across. You don't understand!
这座桥禁止通行
我必须过去
I have to go!
现在要关了
你们干嘛 退后
拉娜 拉娜
Lana! Lana!
拉娜
Lana!
停下
停下 把桥升上去
put the bridge on hold
把桥升上去
拉娜
Lana!
拉娜
Lana!
拉娜
Lana!
你 你是怎么找到我的
How... how'd you find me?
丹尼帮我的
Danny helped.
丹尼