就是提醒你一下 如果这发生意外
Just know in case there is an accident,
船开始下沉
and the ship starts sinking,
我们会为救生船充气
we are the ones who'll be manning the lifeboats.
你会给救生船充气 一整条船吗
You will manage a lifeboat? The whole one?
对 这是我的工作 防止人们溺死
Mm-hmm. It's my job, to save people from drowning.
当然 除了 不好意思
Of course, except... I'm sorry.
是我在转还是这船在转
Is it me or is this ship spinning?
我很确定是你 而且你得去睡觉了
I'm pretty sure it's you. And you should go to sleep.
好吧
All right, fine.
因为我喜欢你 我要走了 但是我
Because I like you, I'm gonna go, but I'm gonna...
我 不好意思 我们会再见的
I'm, excuse me, I'm gonna see you.
我会在
I'm gonna see you...
见到你
Soon.
这船很小 这又是唯一一个酒吧
It's a small ship, and this is the only bar.
这理由很好 是的 我
That's a good point. Yes. I will, um,
我们很快会再见面的
I will see you soon.
我要
I'm just gonna...
好的 我会想你的
All right, I'll think about you.
对不起 我们关门了 关门了
Oh, I'm sorry. We're closed. We're closed.
再见 拉娜
Bye Lana!
所以 身价五千万的男人是什么样的
So, what does a man worth 50 million dollars feel like?
特别好 对吗
Amazing, right?
我打赌他一定硬的像石头一样
I bet he's hard as a rock.
怎么了 我是说他的肌肉
What? I meant his muscles.
不管怎样
Anyway...
试试只有不超过一百万的生活
Try no million.
我听说他的代言全都没了
I read he lost all of his endorsements
而且他的团队要起诉他
and his team is about to sue him.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我只是给他弄了点喝的
Girls, I made him drinks and I
我和他聊天是因为我不得不这么做
talked to him because I had to,
就只是这样
but that's it.
因为那是你 拉娜
Cause that's you, Lana.
合乎情理的 就像是护士脚上的运动鞋
Sensible, like a pair of nurse's sneakers.
我有什么可担心的呢
What am I even worried about?
众所周知 像瑞安这样的男人
We all know that men like Ryan
是不会喜欢你这样的女人的
don't go for women like you.
别听她的
Don't listen to her.
不 她是对的
No, she's right.
姐妹
Girl...
你要么是瞎了 要么就是太低估自己了
You are either blind or you seriously underestimate yourself.
你很漂亮
You're gorgeous.
谢谢
Thank you.
这不是我的
Hey, it's my, um,
这不是我的人生导师吗
it's my lifeguard!
如果是来拯救我的话 那就太晚了
Come to save me. Too late.
霍克斯先生 我真觉得你不能再喝了
I really think you shouldn't drink anymore, Mr. Hawkes.
好吧 去它的
Fine. Screw it.
谢谢
Thank you.
奶奶说早些的时候你出去了
Grandma said you were out earlier.
你是去踢足球了吗
Were you playing soccer?
不 我去和爱丽娜玩了
No. I play with Alina.
爱丽娜
Alina?
爱丽娜是谁
Who's Alina?
就是个女孩
Just a girl.
你原来可不喜欢和女孩一起玩
You never used to like girls before.
那只是之前的事而已
That was before.
在你长大之前吗
Before you grow up?
晚安 妈妈
Goodnight, mama.
之前的事 我很抱歉
Sorry about before. Uh,
就着鸡尾酒吃止痛药挺糟糕的
painkillers and daiquiris are a terrible combo.
确实是
That's all right.
大部分女人 当他们看见我的时候
That and most women, when they meet me,
都比平时更搔首弄姿
are just a lot flirtier than that,
不 是更好
no, like nicer.
不 反正和你不一样
No, um, different... To... to you.
我不是大多数的那种女人
Oh, I'm not most women.
而且我也绝对不是你喜欢的那种女人
And I'm definitely not your kind of woman.
好吧 我可能不会这么说
Well, I don't know if I'd say that.
好吧
Yeah. All right.
补救得很好 瑞安 很顺利
Good save, Ryan. Smooth.
想和我一块歇一会儿吗
Wanna take a break with me?
你别跟着我了 我会有麻烦的
You need to stop following me. I'll get in trouble.
我可不是在跟着你
I am not following you.
我的天 我确实是在跟着你
Oh my , I am following you.
好吧 拜托 我不想你误解我的意思
All right, come on. I don't want you to get the wrong idea here.
齐默先生
Mr. Zimmer
晚上好 霍克斯先生
Good evening, Mr. Hawkes.
加里宁娜 请借一步说话
Ms. Kalinina, a word, please.
这是不允许的
This is unacceptable.
不好意思
Uh, excuse me. Um,
其实她只是在帮我决定要哪种酒而已
she was actually helping me decide which drink I ordered.
你上次推荐什么酒来着
What was the one you suggested again?
脏马天尼 上下层颠倒
A dirty martini, upside down.
就是它
That's the thing.
我忘了还有这个上下层颠倒
See, I forgot the upside down part.
我能再要一杯吗
Can I get one of those?
当然可以 先生
Certainly, sir.
周五你必须休息
You have to take Friday off.
我做错什么了吗
Did I do anything wrong?
你不能连续工作四周而不休息
You cannot work four weeks without a day off.
晚安 先生
And goodnight to you, sir.
晚安
Goodnight
谢谢
Thanks.
现在 我的马天尼在哪里
Now, where is my martini?
好吧 那听听我的新主意
Okay, new idea. Hear me out on this.
我们下船见面怎么样 反正你你有空了
What if we meet up off the boat? You're free now,
这应该不违反船规吧
so are there rules against meeting up on the island?
不违反 但我是不会这么做的
No, but that's not going to happen.
为什么
Why not?
拉娜 我跟你说
Look, I mean, I'm telling you, Lana,
我是个很棒的导游
I am a great tour guide.
你想知道的 我都能谷歌♥到
I can Google pretty much anything you need to know.
而你呢 你 你可以教我俄语
And you? You, you can teach me Russian.
你是想学俄语吗
You want to learn Russian?
对啊 我听说俄♥国♥人都很乐观
Yeah. I hear they have a very cheery outlook on life.
晚安 瑞安
Good night, Ryan.
等等 那你是答应了吗
Wait, was that a yes?
好 我答应 但请你保持安静
Okay, yes, but now be quiet, please!
哇 你们听到了吗 她答应了
Whoa! Did you hear that? She said yes!
各位 她答应了
She said yes, everybody!
嘿 加里宁娜小姐
Hey, Ms. Kalinina,
船明天10点出发
the ship leaves tomorrow at 10 o'clock
所以你要在午夜前回到船上
so be on the boat no later then midnight.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hello
你好
Hello.
你这里卖♥♥什么
What do you have here?
什么都卖♥♥
Oh, everything.
我喜欢这个
I like this one.
它很漂亮
It's beautiful.
不 这简直是完美
No, this would be perfect actually.
请继续选
Please go ahead.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks a lot.
早上好 我的温柔乡
Good morning there, my sweet surrender.
你好
Hi...
别紧张 这只是我们的小秘密
Oh, relax. It'll be our little secret.
你是要打算跟着我一整天吗
You're gonna follow me all day, aren't you?
既然你都这么说了
Well, now that you mention it...
我在想你所说的借酒浇愁
So, I was thinking about all those sorrows you say