I don't think it's a good idea.
难道这又违反你那愚蠢的船规了吗
This isn't one of your silly ship rules, is it?
没有 瑞安 这不违反船规
No, Ryan. It's not against ship's rules,
但这违反了我的原则
but it is against my rules.
只是朋友之间的晚餐而已
It's just a dinner. As friends.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 帮帮忙
Girls, please help.
我要出去吃晚餐
I have a dinner
天哪 是和他吗
Oh my god, with him?
天呐 我该怎么办啊
Look at me, what am I gonna do?
别担心 宝贝 我们帮你搞定
Don't worry, baby. We got you.
-就在今晚吗 -是的
- Is it tonight? - Yes!
拉娜 说实话
I'm telling you, Lana.
我认为他才是幸运的那个
I think he's the lucky one.
哇 你看起来
Wow. You look...
不好意思 这是给你的
Uh, um...Sorry. This is for you.
谢谢你 瑞安
Thank you, Ryan.
可以吗
Shall we?
小心
Careful.
谢谢
Thanks.
不 不可能 不 不 这
Oh, no, that can't be it. No, no, that--
不好意思 不好意思
Excuse me, excuse me, hey.
-不好意思
- Oh!
你好
Hi. Uh...
这个地方是五星级的吗
This place is meant to be five stars?
是啊
It is.
确实
It is.
不好意思 拉娜
I'm so sorry, Lana.
这本来应该比四季酒店更好的
This was meant to be nicer than the Four Seasons.
四季酒店是美国 加拿大的五星级连锁饭店
如果你愿意 我们可以去更豪华的地方
We can go somewhere fancier if you want.
你在开玩笑吧 看看
Are you kidding me? Look.
瑞安 这地方太完美了
This is perfect, Ryan.
你们这里有什么特别的东西
What are your specials?
宝贝 这里的一切都很特别
Everything is special here, baby.
听到了吗
See?
太棒了 二位这边走
Great. Then two, please.
这东西肯定已经放了两天了
This can't be more than two days old.
瑞安 别说了
Come on, Ryan.
怎么了
What?
你确定你能忍♥受这里吗
You sure you're okay with this?
我喜欢这里
I love it.
不 这不公平
Oh hey, no, that's not fair.
现在到我拍了 快 把摄像机给我
It's my turn now. Come on, hand it over. Come on.
瑞安 我只想拍别的东西 不是被拍
I'm trying to take pictures, not be in them, Ryan.
这照相机都不知道自己错过了什么
Aw, that camera doesn't know what it's missing.
好吧
Gosh. All right.
快把你的盘子藏起来
Oh, whoa, whoa. Hide your plate.
盘子里说不定是它亲戚
This might be its cousin.
你是对的 知道吗 这个地方
You're right, you know. This place.
很完美
It's perfect.
是吗 可这不是你原本期待的地方
Is it? You didn't get exactly what you wanted.
但这里比我期待的更好
But I got something even better.
可以邀你共舞吗
May I have this dance?
柴可夫斯基的曲子
This is Tchaikovsky.
柴可夫斯基 好 海洋用俄语怎么说
Tchaikovsky. All right. How do you say ocean?
海洋
Okean.
再说一遍
How do you say it?
海洋
Okean.
海洋 不是那么难嘛
Okean. Okay, that's not so hard.
星星呢
Stars.
星星
Zvezdy.
怎么了
What?
你有种能力 可以让我忘记自己的不好
You have this ability to make me forget that I'm not .
只注意自己优秀的方面
And see only the good.
瑞安 瑞安 快醒醒
Ryan! Ryan, wake up!
我们耽误上船了
We missed the boat!
那就搭下一班好了
So we'll get the next one.
我会被开除的 快
I'm gonna get fired! Please.
还真是 我会把你送回船上的
Like hell you are! I'll get you on that boat.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
还能再坐下两个人吗
Hey, got room for two more?
可以 可以的
Yes, yes I do.
太好了
Great! All right!
加里宁娜小姐
Ms. Kalinina.
请到我办公室来 我有话和你说
A word in my office, please.
齐默先生
Mr. Zimmer,
我很抱歉我错过了点名 我睡过头了
I'm so sorry I missed role call. I overslept.
你根本不在房♥间里
Not in your room, you didn't.
你昨天晚上根本没有打卡回来
Your identity card was never scanned back in last night.
你的朋友们试着帮你开脱 但我很清楚
Your friends try to cover for you, but I know exactly...
你昨晚究竟在哪
Where you were.
阿曼达告诉我你逃走了
Amanda told me that you absconded into the island
和霍克斯先生一起去了岛上
with Mr. Hawkes.
这很不妥
Highly inappropriate.
齐默先生 事情不是那样的
Mr. Zimmer, it's not like that.
那么我想 他的乘客卡
Then I suppose his guest ID card
昨晚也没有登记回到船上这件事
was also never scanned back in last night.
纯属是个巧合了
It's a pure coincidence.
与乘客私通
Fraternizing with the guests.
这件事严重违反了合同规定
It's an irreversible breach of contract.
齐默先生 我需要这份工作
Mr. Zimmer, I need this job.
求您了
Please!
那么做这件事之前你就应该想清楚
You should have thought about that beforehand.
收拾行李
Pack your things.
我要你离开这艘船 今天就离开
I want you off of the ship. Today.
开除你 什么 他不能这么做
Fired, what? He can't do that.
我现在就去和船长谈谈
I'm gonna talk to the captain right now.
不要 瑞安 拜托了
No, Ryan, please.
我已经够难堪了
I'm embarrassed enough.
这是什么
What's this?
公♥司♥决定让我坐几天后的飞机回家
The company has rescheduled to fly back home in a few days
在那之前我可以待在那里
and they said I can stay there.
这里 不 不行
Here? No, no, no,
拉娜 你不能待在这样的地方
Lana, you are not staying at a place like this.
我有个主意 跟我来
I have an idea. Come with me.
告诉我 就是他搞得她赶不上船
Please tell me he's the reason why she missed the boat.
我们简直是仙女教母啊
We really are fairy godmothers.
搞什么啊
What?
不算太差 对吧
Not too bad, huh?
嘿 兄弟
Hey, amigo.
我们的进球机器怎么样了
How is the goal machine?
你的腿看上去很强壮啊
The leg is looking strong.
谢谢 现在在慢慢恢复了
Ah, gracias. It's, it's getting there, man.
在慢慢恢复了
It's getting there.
上次见你的时候还是在
Last time I saw you would've been that, uh...
在诺坎普的那场慈善比赛上
That charity match at Camp Nou.
整场比赛你都把我压得死死的
You know, I think you had me in your pocket the whole game.
我一点进球机会都没有
I didn't get a shot away.
我记得 压得死死的
I remember, in my pocket.
卡勒斯 这是拉娜
Oh, Carles, this is Lana.
拉娜
Lana,
这是卡勒斯·普约尔
this is Carles Puyol.
巴萨的传奇球星
Barca legend.
很荣幸见到你 拉娜
Pleasure to meet you, Lana.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
她得在这儿待上几天
She's been stranded for a couple days
我要确保有人能陪着她
so I'm just keeping her company.
这个地方很美 我每年都来
It's amazing here. I come every year.
我知道 这里令我流连忘返啊
Yeah, I know. I do miss it here.
你猜怎么的 我要留下来
You know what? I think I'll stay.
可你还能在船上再待三天呢
You still have three days left on the ship.