我们总会提起贝克汉姆 卡尼吉亚 贝利
We talk about David Beckham, Claudio Caniggia, Pele,
还有其他MLS中正值巅峰的世界级球员
world class players in the MLS at their peak.
MLS 美国职业足球大联盟
现在 世界顶级球员的名单里应该加上
Well, it's time to add another player to that list because
瑞安·霍克斯的名字 因为他把美国足球
nobody's done more for the profile
的形象提升到了一个新的高度
of US Soccer than Ryan Hawkes.
霍克斯 霍克斯 霍克斯
Hawkes! Hawkes! Hawkes!
我们能看到半场的控球率
And now, what we are seeing is
呈现出一边倒的局面
just dominating the possession for most of this half, and...
这也预示着
We all know if you...
加油 加油 加油
Go, go, go! Go!
不过除了自己得分
But he's got to be able to get
他也得多传球给空档处的队友
rid of the ball as well as finish, and you know what
相信你们已经猜到他的选择了
his choice is always gonna be.
丹尼 我们得出发了
Danny, we have to get going.
快点啦 手穿进去
Come on. Put your arm through here.
快 听话
Good boy.
你得多说英文
Practice your English.
快看 霍克斯拿到球了
Watch! Hawkes has got the ball.
那你是想一直看球还是自己也上场踢呀
You want to watch the game or play in one? Huh?
又在看足球吗
看看那些娘娘腔
彼得罗维奇 关电视 我带你去见我的拳击教练
我觉得足球比拳击更适合他
专家说话了 看呐 你妈什么都懂
来帮我系下扣子
看啥呢 快掏牌啊 大哥
What are you watching, man? Give a card! Come on! Jeez.
传球啊瑞安
Pass the ball Ryan.
传过来我那边直接推空门了
I was going for the tap in.
我马上就要得分了
I'll tap in right now.
好球
Yeah!
得分啦
Score!
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
他又进球了
He got another goal.
他干得不错 现在轮到你去进一个了
Good for him, and now we have to go get you one, hm?
离记录又近了一步 兄弟们
Record man yes!
他现在距离打破万多洛斯基和赖特·菲利普斯
He's now only three goals away from beating Wondolowski
保持的单赛季27球的记录只差3个球了
and Wright-Phillips' shared record of 27 goals in a season.
季后赛马上就要开始了 他很有机会
With the playoffs coming up, he's got to fancy his chances.
鲁斯兰 来不了 工作忙
丹尼
Danny...
干嘛哭丧着脸
Why the sad face? Hm?
不可能每场比赛都进球的
You can't score in every game.
就算是你的偶像霍克斯也做不到
Not even your hero Hawkes can do that.
爸爸呢
Where's Papa?
他得工作
He had to work.
每次都这样
He always has to work.
我拍了很多你的照片哦
But hey, I took so many photos of you!
这样他就能看到我们的小球星了
So he's gonna see what a little soccer star you are.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
这会让你的球队回到之前的窘境
This is gonna send you back to the laundry.
没错
Yeah!
比利 比利 伙计
Billy? Billy, my man!
二十五个球了
Veinticinco!
这可是俱乐部的记录
Club record!
我刚和朗打完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Lang.
提醒他该触发你另一条奖金条款了
Reminded him, this triggers another bonus clause.
我怎么这么爱你
Ah, that's why I love you, baby.
好消息可不止这一个
That's not the only good news.
是嘛
Really?
那我们就传一个坏消息出去吧
So let's get up bad news and pass it around.
季后赛见 老兄
See you in the playoffs man!
-查克 最近怎么样 -好球 老兄
- Hey Chuck, what's going on? - Good game, man.
比利 我们找个时间聊聊天吧
Hey Billy, we should chat sometime.
-最近怎么样 -老兄 踢得真棒
- Hey, what's going on? - Good game, man.
阿森纳又打电♥话♥来了
Arsenal called again.
怎么说
Yeah and?
你应该喜欢吃英国菜吧
You like English food, don't you?
比利 我喜欢葡萄酒和海滩
I like wine country and the beach Billy.
这个工作好啊 我忘了跟他们说了
It's a good job I didn't tell them that.
他们非常想引入你
They want you big time.
是吗 他们开出的条件怎么样
Yeah? Well, what's the offer?
反正不包括海滩
Well, it doesn't include a beach.
他们提出给你现在的双倍酬劳
They're talking about doubling what you make now,
还不包括其他的代言费
and that's without all the extra endorsements.
说不定是香肠和土豆泥的代言
Come on Bangers and Mash it may be.
香肠和土豆泥是英国酒吧里最常见的食物
拍那个会掉粉吧 哈哈
Who loves you, baby? Hey! Oh, come on.
看到你了 看到你了
I got you, I got you.
一个一个来
Hey, come on here.
能见到你太好了 谢谢你走过来
Nice to see you, man. Thanks for coming out.
我一会儿再回来
Oh, I'll come back, I'll come back. Hey!
你好 我是他的经纪人
Hello! This is he.
等等 那个慈善团体叫什么
Wait, what's that charity again?
好的 我收到你的邀请了 稍等 瑞安
Yeah, yes I got your invitation. One second. Ryan?
什么事儿
Yeah, what's up?
许愿基金会打电♥话♥过来了
It's the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
他们需要确认下你周日是否会出席
They want to confirm your attendance for Sunday.
这周日吗 不行 告诉他们夏天我再去
This Sunday? No, tell them I'll see them in the summer, okay?
老弟 这样做会显得很冷漠的
Whoa, man, this is cold!
老兄 我得专注在季后赛上
I got to focus on the playoffs, man.
我想打破那个记录 比利
I want that record, Billy.
帮我跟他们说我去不了了
Tell them but um, I can't make it...
你看这样行不行 送点钱过去
I don't know, throw some money.
捐10万给他们 是儿童慈善 对吧
Give them like a hundred grand. It's kids, right?
捐20万 行吧
Throw them two hundred grand, okay?
瑞安 10万够多了
Ryan, one hundred's plenty.
20万吧 比利 我觉得
Two hundred Billy and It's gonna help with that whole
这样对年度运动员的评选也会有帮助
Sportsman of the Year thing right?
你懂我的意思吧 你肯定懂的
You know what I mean. You see it, you see it.
你知道我的意思 你们好 抱歉
You know what I'm saying. Hey, sorry about that.
瑞安
Ryan!
放她进来 她是来找我的
Oh! Wait, wait, she's with me. She's with me. Come on.
宝贝儿 你来了
Hey baby, you made it!
你打破世界纪录了
You broke the world record?
是俱乐部记录 亲爱的 不过也快了
Oh, club record, baby. But, um, we'll get there.
我会做到的 不用担心
We're gonna get it, don't worry.
说到做到 别忘了是谁在后面鼓舞你哦
You better. Just don't forget your inspiration.
当然不会忘了
How could I?
你提醒我了
Oh that reminds me.
大家安静一下 听我说
All right. Listen up!
这是个很棒的夜晚 对吧
It's been a good night, right?
这是个很棒的夜晚 毋庸置疑
Been a good night, yeah!
现在这个夜晚会变得更棒
But it's gonna get a lot better right now.
伊丽丝·马丁 你愿意嫁给我吗
Elise Martin, will you marry me?
我愿意
Yes!
好了
There you go!
来 我给你戴上
Let me get that on. Let me get that on there.
是不是有点重 亲爱的 我很抱歉
Oh, too heavy for you? I'm sorry, baby.
比利嫉妒死了 我一会儿回来找你
Billy's getting jealous. I'll get back to you, all right?
在这儿美美地等我
Stay pretty.
还不错吧
Hey not bad!
我希望你知道自己在干什么
I hope you know what you're doing.
你认真的吗 我会代你向伊丽丝问好的
Really? I'll tell Elise you said hi, huh?
有一个傻瓜 傻瓜
There goes moron... moron!
妈 该走了
Mom, let's go!
这就是求婚戒指
So this is the ring.
天呐
Oh my god!
-好漂亮 -是不是很棒
- It's so beautiful! - Isn't it amazing?
太漂亮了
So beautiful.
他是在体育场外面求婚的
Yeah so he proposed just outside the stadium...
单膝跪地
so he went down on one knee...
你看到了吗
You see?
这一张快好了 那张还在显影
This one's almost done, and that one's still developing.
估计还要一分钟