是什么愁
you like to drown yourself from.
我们非得现在讨论这个吗
We're not gonna talk about that now, are we?
我是俄♥国♥人 俄♥国♥人不闲聊
Well, I'm Russian. We don't do small talk.
那好吧 既然你这么喜欢沉重的话题
All right. You like the heavy stuff. Fine, okay.
我之前为了膝盖受伤的事实闹得很不愉快
Well, after not making peace with the fact that my knee is shot
代言公♥司♥也取消了跟我的合约
and my endorsements have de-endorsed me
就算我哪天开始继续踢球了
and if I do get to play again,
我也不会是曾经的那个球员了
I won't be the player I once was.
后来 我就想 这有什么好担心的
I guess what's there to worry about?
我的人生大概就这样了吧
My life is basically over.
瑞安 我相信一扇门关上
Ryan, but I believe when one door closes,
另一扇门会打开的
others open.
不要长时间盯着那扇已经关上的门
Just don't stare at the closed one for too long.
你确定你不是什么地下记者吗
You sure you're not some kind of undercover journalist?
你太聪明了 根本不像是在船上工作的
You're way too wise to be working on a boat.
言归正传 这并不是如何看门的问题
Anyway, it's uh, it's not really about seeing doors,
说实话 这是人们如何看待我的问题
it's honestly, it's about how people see me.
你害怕别人不喜欢现在的你吗
Are you afraid that people are not gonna like you for who you are?
当然不害怕
Hell no.
因为我知道他们就是这样的人
I know they won't.
当你在聚光灯下时
When you're in the spotlight,
每个人都想成为你的朋友
everybody wants to be your friend.
但我还发现
But as I'm finding out,
当聚光灯离开你时 这些人也会随之离去
when that goes away, goes everybody else.
你现在既然有时间做些别的事情
But now that you have time to do something else,
你可以结交一些真正的朋友
you might make some real friends.
老实说
If I'm, uh, perfectly honest,
如果还有其他什么事情让我♥操♥心的话
it's the something else that I'm most worried about.
我还真想不出来有哪些事
I don't know anything else.
拉娜 我以前不是这样的混♥蛋♥
Lana, I wasn't always such an asshole, you know.
我一生都在训练自己
I trained my whole life
让自己在足球这一件事上尽可能做到最好
to be the best I can be, at one thing.
在我看来 其他的一切都是足球附带的
All this other stuff kind of just came with the territory, I guess.
可以说
It was a way...
拉娜 没有足球的话
Lana, without soccer...
我什么都不是
I'm not really anything.
你肯定还有很多其他的才能
I'm sure you have many more talents.
那一片天地还在等着你去探索发掘
There's a whole world out there waiting to be discovered.
如果不迈出第一步 你什么也发现不了
But to you discover nothing without taking the first step.
够了 看我怎么整你
Hey! Hey! Oh, that's it. Now you're gonna get it!
过来看看
Let's check it out.
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
你好
Hi.
你是本地的锁匠吗
Who are you, like the local locksmith?
我不明白
Uh-huh... I'm not...
好的
Oh, I... okay.
我明白了 这个锁象征着心
Ah, I get it. The lock is the heart.
你把它给别人 然后
You give it to someone, then...
把钥匙扔掉 让锁永久锁上
Throw away the key, making the lock permanent?
这太美妙了
That's beautiful.
这个非常好
It's very nice.
不 不 不 谢谢
Oh, no, no. No, no thank you.
谢谢你了 先生
Thank you, sir.
我想你理解错了
I think you might have the wrong idea.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
嘿 孩子 你的球
Hey, kid, your ball.
你的球 孩子
Your ball, kid.
你是瑞安·霍克斯吗
You are... Ryan Hawkes?
我是 很高兴见到你
Yes. Nice to meet you.
伙计们 是瑞安·霍克斯
Guys! It's Ryan Hawkes!
我想我们该走了
I think we should probably go.
不 不 你应该过去和他们玩
No, no, no. You're going over there.
瑞安 这会让他们高兴一整年的
Ryan, it's gonna make their year.
好的 我没想到这个
Yeah, I don't know about that. Hey hey!
来和我们玩吧 伙计
Come play with us, man!
闭嘴 笨蛋 他不能再踢球了
Shut up, stupid. He can't play no more.
嘿 我可以踢
Hey, I can play.
虽然不是全速状态 但足以教一下你们
Not full speed, but enough to teach you kids a thing or two.
这会让他们高兴一年 对吧
It's gonna make their year, right?
也许一个月
Well, their month.
这就够了
Good enough.
好了 我们开始了 过来 孩子们
All right, let's do it. Come on, kids.
来来来 伙计们
Let's go, come on, guys.
来踢足球 走啦 快过来
Let's play, let's play. Let's go, come on, run!
好 快跑 快跑
All right, go, go, go!
耶 耶
Yeah, yeah!
伙计
Oh man.
跟你说 虽然我还是不咋地
I tell you one thing, it's not fixed yet.
但你说得对
But uh, you're right.
会好起来的 你会到那一步的
It's gonna be fine. You'll get there.
对不起 没有冰
Sorry, no ice.
没事 你真是救世主
No, you're a lifesaver.
谢谢 好多了
Thank you. Oh, so much better.
瑞安 你刚刚很了不起
Ryan, that's a great thing you did back there.
别说了
Stop it.
真的很酷
It was very cool.
我跟你说
I'll tell you something,
不知从什么时候开始
I haven't had that much fun playing
我就没有这么开心地踢过足球了
since I don't know when.
我们应该多做些这样的事情
We should do more of that.
当然
Absolutely.
谢谢你鼓励我
Thank you for encouraging me.
你应该得到过比这好千万倍的鼓励吧
You probably get a lot better encouragement.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你的未婚妻啊
Your fiancé?
对
Right.
你们看起来真的很般配
You look so good together.
可不是吗
Yeah, don't we?
杂♥志♥有得写了 狗仔也有得拍了
Good for the magazines, good for the photos.
可我们彼此间还差点什么
Not so good for each other.
拉娜 我之所以出来这里
Lana, I came out here
是因为我不确定我们的关系 但是
because I was uncertain about us, but...
这变得越来越清晰了
things are becoming clearer.
嗯 在我忘记之前
Um, you know, before I forget...
你可以再签一个名吗 拜托了
Could you please sign one more autograph, please?
当然可以
Sure, of course.
他叫丹尼
His name is Danny.
好 那转交的任务就交给你了 谢谢
All right, would you take pea duty, please? Thank you.
他曾经参加过圣彼得堡
He once had the tryout for
泽尼特足球俱乐部的男孩组选拔赛
Zenit St. Petersburg boys.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
但现在只是打着玩
But now just... Plays for fun.
瑞安 你是他的英雄
Ryan, you're his hero.
可怜的家伙
Poor guy.
瑞安·霍克斯
Ryan... Hawkes.
丹尼 永不言弃 瑞安·霍克斯
把它给丹尼 然后
Give that to Danny, and uh...
你怎么认识他的
How do you know him?
其实 丹尼是
Um... Actually, Danny is um...
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我能和你拍张照吗
Can I have a photo with you?
当然 当然可以
Sure. Yeah, absolutely.
准备好了
All right.
很好 不错
Very nice. All right,
谢了 朋友 晚安啊
Thanks, pal. All right, you have a good night.
不好意思
Sorry.
同我共进晚餐如何
Have dinner with me.
我是认真的 这里有个很棒的地方
I'm serious. There's this amazing place,
好像是五星级的
it's like five stars.
有着地中海中最好吃的餐点
Best meal on the Med.
我觉得这不是个好主意