你修好了照相机
贵吗
没有我放进去的胶卷贵
胶卷是黑白的 你最喜欢的那种
奶奶
太谢谢你了
我们等着看你拍的照片哟
别伤心
我很快就回来
我的小男孩
拉娜 你要迟到了
我爱你
你真是个好孩子
拉娜 你得出发了 快点
卓越是必要条件 这也是顾客所期望的
Excellence is a must, and our guests expect it.
我需要它 而你们的工作就是实现它
I demand it, and it is your job to deliver it.
我猜你们中大部分人
I assume most of you have never
之前都没上过这种船
been on a ship like this before,
所以
so....
一定要小心谨慎
Pay very close attention.
我们有五面帆 四架柴油机 三个甲板
We have five sails, four diesel engines, three decks,
两个五星级餐厅 一个赌场 还有
two five-stars restaurants, one casino, and...
质量上绝对零意外
absolutely zero exception in quality.
是时候看看客房♥了
Time to see the rooms.
这些是海景套房♥
These are the ocean view suites,
这是你的房♥间
and this is your room.
你有一小时收拾行李 在那之后
You have an hour to unpack, and after that,
到舞厅去 我再给你进一步介绍
meet in the ballroom for further briefing.
你好 我叫萨宾 来自波兰
Hi I'm Sabine. I'm from Poland.
你好
Hi.
我叫安吉拉 来自海地 别动我的东西
Angela, Haiti. Do not touch my stuff.
我叫拉娜 来自Amanda
I'm Lana, I'm from St. Petersburg.
他们把钢琴酒吧的工作给你了
They gave you the job in the piano bar?
你是给齐默吹♥箫♥了还是怎么样
Did you blow Zimmer or something?
这是阿南达
And this is Amanda.
她来自新泽西 如果你看不出来的话
She's from New Jersey, in case you couldn't tell.
这张床是空的
Oh, this one is free.
谢谢
Thank you.
就是这个 这就是我的裙子
There it is. There it is, that's my dress.
我的天啊 太漂亮的
Oh my god, it's amazing!
好看吧
It's beautiful, huh?
杰伊 美国说唱歌♥手 碧昂斯的丈夫
所以我们想请杰伊
So we're thinking either Jay-Z
坎耶·维斯特 美国说唱歌♥手 金·卡戴珊的丈夫
还是坎耶·维斯特来参加婚礼
or Kanye West for the wedding.
我们纠结到底请哪个来
We just can't decide which.
你喝酒不带上我吗
Are you drinking without me?
太难喝了 都是你的了
Gross! All yours.
所以你是回到饭桌上去呢还是
So are you coming back
还是你觉得自己在这生闷气很好玩
inside or are you having too much fun sulking?
我
I'm...
我不知道我现在能不能处理这整件事
I don't know if I could do this whole thing right now.
你什么意思 这整件事怎么了
What do you mean, this whole thing?
我 我需要点时间
I, I need some time.
我已经给了你整整一个月的时间了
I've been gone a whole month.
是 没错 你是已经过了一个月了
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, you have. You have been gone a month.
我需要的是独处的时间 不仅没有你
I need time for me, and not just, not with you,
也不想有狗仔队
but none of this paparazzi...
而你今晚才告诉我
And you're telling me this tonight?
你居然在我们订婚派对上说这些
At our engagement party?
对不起 但是我快被逼疯了
I'm sorry, but it's, driving me crazy!
不 不 不 你没资格道歉
No-no-no, you do not get to be sorry!
我还没把我们要结婚的事公之于众
I did not tell the world we're getting married
所以你可以去嗑点药放松一下 好吗
so you can go and have some pill-popping meltdown okay.
因为你很有可能会在那场车祸中杀了我
Because you could've killed me in that car wreck,
我有充足的理由起诉你
and I could've sued you for everything.
但是我没这么做 因为我爱你
But I didn't. I stuck by you,
现在轮到你了 拿出点男人的样子
and now it's your turn. So man up!
因为我们必须在这个夏天结婚
Because we are getting married this summer!
你还真是爱我啊
You must really love me.
停车 停下来
Stop! Stop the car! Stop it!
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
你说夏天 对吧
You said summer, right?
带我离开这
Get me out of here!
不
No!
给我
Give me that!
好了 兄弟 怎么样 去哪儿
All right buddy. So what's up? Where we going?
听着 这是我最后一次接电♥话♥
Hey look, this is the last time I'm gonna answer my phone
所以 比利 别搞砸这通电♥话♥
Billy, so you know make it good.
瑞安 你在哪
Ryan, where are you?
你猜吧 是一个比较热的地方
Oh, you know Billy, someplace warm.
我也是 那地方叫地狱
So am I. It's called Hell!
你想什么呢 你不能就这样一走了之
What are you thinking? You can't just leave.
瑞安 我们现在有个很大的问题
Ryan, we have major problems here.
你违反了酒后驾驶的合同
That DUI put you in breach of contract,
你知道那意味着什么吗
you understand that?
那意味着朗一毛钱都不会给你
That means Lang's not obligated to pay you a dime
不会为你付医药费 现在他又说
while you're injured, and now he's even talking about
干脆取消你的合同 然后起诉你
canceling your contract altogether, and suing you!
现在绝对不是时候度假
This is most definitely not the time to be taking a vacation!
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
他挂了
He hung up.
继续 别停
Don't stop.
我的天哪 拉娜
Oh my god, Lana.
我偷♥拍♥了一张他进房♥间的照片
I snuck a picture of him going into his room.
他太完美了
He is perfection!
我会对他做在大部分国家都不合法的事
I would do things to him that are illegal in most countries.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 他订婚了
Girls, he's engaged!
美国名人消息网说他们分手了
TMZ said they broke up,
而且她又不在这 但我在这
and she isn't here, but I am.
如果让齐默抓到你调情 你会被开除的
If Zimmer even catches you flirting, you'll get fired.
那齐默也得先抓到我
Zimmer's got to catch me first.
我会让这条大鱼上钩的
I'm gonna harpoon that whale.
晚上好
Good evening.
拉娜
Uh... Lana?
我叫瑞安 很高兴认识你
I'm Ryan. Nice to meet you.
你是瑞安·霍克斯吗
Ryan Hawkes?
我的老天爷啊
Oh, goddamnit.
你们是有类似备忘录之类的吗
Was there like a memo or something?
别说 还真有
Actually, there was.
好吧
Right.
您要点什么 先生
Um, What can I get you, sir?
好的 首先有两件事
Umm, okay. First two things...
别叫我先生 第二件事是
don't call me sir, and uh second,
我要脏马天尼 上下层颠倒
um, dirty martini. Upside down.
马上就好
Coming right up.
非常好 弹得非常好
Very good. It's good. Very good.
谢谢 晚安♥拉♥娜
Thanks. Goodnight Lana.
-晚安 -再见 Sam
- Goodnight! - Bye, Sam.
就剩下我们了
Oh, we closed this place down.
拉娜 拉娜 跟我聊聊
So, Lana, Lana. Talk to me.
我想了解点事 你从哪来的
Um, I wanna know things. Where you from?
你是从俄♥罗♥斯♥来的吗
You from Russia?
Amanda
St. Petersburg.
圣彼得堡 是有泽尼特的那个圣彼得堡吗
St. Petersburg? Like Zenit St. Petersburg?
那还挺酷的
That's cool.
很酷
Pretty cool.
你对俄♥罗♥斯♥就了解这点吗
Is that all you know about Russia?
不
No...
我还知道那有人造卫星 还一直下雪
There's Sputnik, and it snows all the time.
还有到处都是巨型动物 像是熊
There's giant um, bears everywhere.
是啊 我还养了只当宠物呢
Yeah. I keep one as a pet.
你没有
You know you don't.
我 我感觉到
Um, I'm, I'm getting the feeling
你不太想跟我聊天
that you don't really wanna talk to me.
好吧 话唠先生
Okay, Mr. Talker.
所以 什么风把你吹到这艘游轮上来了
So, what brings you to this cruise?
也许我就是 就是想淹死自己
Maybe I just uh, just came here to drown.