算了吧 我把包送回去就好了
Eh, forget it. I'll send for my bags.
我是说 在船上我能干什么啊
I mean, what am I gonna do over there?
有趣的人可是都在这里呢
All the cool people are here.
是的 没错 嗨 你好
Yes, they are. Hi, hi!
我和我太太会在这里待上整个星期
Me and my wife, we'll be here all week.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah
我们应该找个时间一起吃顿晚饭
We should grab dinner sometime.
好啊 我们一起吃饭吧 是个好主意
That's cool, yeah. Let's do it. I think that'd be a great idea.
加里宁娜女士
Ms. Kalinina,
您的房♥间准备好了
your room is ready.
叫你了
That's you.
很高兴认识你们
Very nice to meet you.
谢谢
Thank you.
就到这儿了
Well, here we are.
我就在隔壁房♥间
Well, I'm uh, right next door,
如果你有什么需要 就和我说
so just let me know if you need anything.
冰块 红酒 擦身浴
Ice, wine, sponge bath.
晚安 瑞安 谢谢你
Good night, Ryan. And thank you.
谢我什么
For what?
谢谢你如此绅士
For being a gentleman.
[西班牙语]
嗨 有什么新鲜事吗 你们怎么样
Hi guys! What's going on? How are you?
我们收到你寄回来的钱了 谢谢你
We got the money you sent. Thank you.
船上怎么样
How is the ship?
很棒 我现在在哈克迪克
It's great. I'm in Halkidiki right now,
但我过几天就回去了
but I'll be home in a few days.
哈克迪克
Halkidiki?
你不是应该在米克诺斯吗
Aren't you supposed to be in Mykonos?
对 那是船在的地方
Yes, that's where the ship is.
拉娜 事情都还好吗
Lana? Is everything okay?
我很好
Everything's great.
丹尼 帮我倒杯茶好吗
你只是想单独跟她说话
不想让我听见而已
对 你说对了
快去吧
我想跟你谈谈鲁斯兰的事情
发生了什么
他做什么事情了吗
别担心
等你回来我们再聊这个吧
奶奶 有什么问题的话一定要告诉我
没什么要紧的 不着急
两天后你就回来了
那时我们再说
好吗
好的
客房♥服务
Room service.
你还好吗
You okay?
好吧 我有些东西说不定你能让你开心
Well, I have something that might cheer you up.
我今天去了沙滩 然后
I uh went back to the beach today and I uh...
意识到我把一些东西忘在了那里
Realized I forgot something there.
给你个惊喜
Surprise.
-瑞安 -怎么了
- Ryan... - What?
你知道把这个送给我意味着什么 对吗
You know what you're saying by giving this to me right?
我当然知道
Of course I do.
但是你已经订婚了
But you're engaged.
而我的生活就是一团糟
And my life is a mess.
我一个人来这旅行是有原因的
I took this trip alone for a reason.
伊丽丝和我并不适合彼此
Elise and I are not meant to be together.
不 这样是不对的
No, this isn't right.
什么 怎么了
What, what?
普通人不会这么做的
Normal people don't do this.
我们不是普通人 拉娜
We're not normal, Lana.
你不是 但我是
You're not, but I am.
我们是两个完全不同世界的人
We come from two completely different worlds.
你不能再这么想了
You gotta stop thinking like that.
你比我遇到的任何一个女人都要特别
You are more amazing than any woman I have ever met.
-我必须告诉你一些事情 -好啊
- I have to tell you something. - All right.
从法律上来说 我是已婚的
Legally, I'm still married.
好的
Okay.
我之前想告诉你的
I wanted to tell you earlier.
那你为什么没有说
Why didn't you?
因为我知道这对你来说算什么
Because I know what this is for you.
是个乐子 是休息
It's fun. It's recess.
不 这不是
No, it's not.
我承认刚上船时我很迷茫
Now, I admit I was a confused man, when I stepped on that boat.
但下船后我变成了更好的人
But I stepped off it a better one.
那都是因为你 拉娜
That's because of you, Lana.
-瑞安 别这么做 -做什么
- Ryan, please don't do this to me. - Do what?
你刚认识我五天而已
You only know me for five days.
五天 我踢了二十年足球
Five days? I've played soccer for 20 years
在五天里 你让我甚至忘记了这件事
and in five days, you made me forget it even exists.
我们注定要在一起的
We are meant to be together.
瑞安 不行
Ryan, no.
我刚发现 我没办法联♥系♥到你
I realized that I got no way to get in touch with you.
我没有你的邮箱或者电♥话♥号♥码
I don't have your email or your phone number.
瑞安 要是等我们回到各自的生活后
Ryan, what if we go back to our lives
你发现我们不是彼此的真爱呢
and you realize it wasn't meant to be?
不 拉娜 以前是 也会一直是
No, Lana, no. It was. It is.
那么两个月后 你的感觉如果还没变
Then in two months, if you still feel the same,
来找我
then come find me.
这是什么意思 拉娜 两个月
What do you mean, two months, Lana?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们需要这段时间 回到各自的生活
We need that time to go back to our lives,
把该做的事完成
to do what needs to be done.
到那时 如果你的感觉依旧没变
And then, if you still feel the same,
那么
then...
来圣彼得堡找我
Come find me in St. Petersburg.
去宫殿广场的
Alexander Column
亚历山大凯♥旋♥柱
in Palace Square.
五月二十五日晚上八点
May 25th at 8 p.m.
我们就不能发邮件吗
Can't we just... email?
不
No.
如果我们真是那么回事 那就是了
If we're there, we're there.
但如果不能 那么
But if not, then...
这一切 也是一段很棒的回忆
This would... Still be a great memory.
我明白
Yeah.
亚历山大凯♥旋♥柱
The Alexander Column,
在宫殿广场
Palace Square,
五月二十五日 晚上八点
May 25th, 8 p.m.
我会到的
I'll be there.
这个给你
That's for you.
奶奶 丹尼
我回来了
妈妈
你怎么不打个电♥话♥呢
我们还没有准备好呢
我好想你啊
I missed you so much!
妈妈 我喘不上气了
Mom, I can't breathe!
这是什么
What's this?
这个吗 你喜欢吗
This? Um, do you like it?
很漂亮
It's pretty.
妈妈 看 我们给你做的
Mom, look! We made for you.
太谢谢你了 奶奶
Thank you so much, Granny!
怎么样
Well, how was it?
好消息是我再也不用离开你们了
The good news is I don't have to leave again.
太好了
Yay!
我被开除了 一会再告诉你发生了什么
看 我给你带了东西
Look, I've got something for you.
我给你带来了
I got you...
这个
This!
什么 瑞安·霍克斯吗
What? Ryan Hawkes?
对呀
Mm-hm!
他在我的船上来着
He was on my ship!
什么
What?
瑞安·霍克斯在你的船上吗
Ryan Hawkes on your ship?
没错
Mm-hm!
他是什么样的人啊
What was he like?
他 是一个很好的人
He's, um, kind.
我不喜欢这种事
很不喜欢
快看妈妈给我带回来了什么