好了
Come on.
你得把你在大学被袭击时
Okay, you have to tell me everything that happened
发生的一切都告诉我
when you were attacked in college.
那是很久以前的事了
It was so long ago.
我能活下来
And I only survived
是因为附近的人听到我在尖叫
because the people nearby heard me scream.
救命
Help!
然后他们把他关进精神病院
Then they locked him up in a psych hospital.
我只是觉得这是我过去的一部分
I just thought this was all part of my past.
你怎么也认不出艾瑞克
And in no point did you recognize Eric
是在大学里攻击你的那个人
as the man who attacked you in college?
那时我连他的正脸都没瞧见
No, back then I never even saw his face.
警方用了我指甲下的DNA
I mean, the police used DNA
确定了他的身份
under my fingernails to identify him.
我只知道他的名字
I only learned about his name.
杰瑞米·史密斯
Jeremy Smithh.
是的 在审判的时候
Yeah, at the trial, and even then
我甚至都不敢看他
I could not bear to look at him.
而且那已经是20年前了
And it was 20 years ago.
我想我知道他为什么这么做
I think I know why he's doing this.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他被关在精神病院达19年之久
He was locked away in a psychiatric hospital for 19 years.
没有机会让自己重生
Never had a chance to build a life for himself.
他现在出来了 要想办法
Now that he's out, he's gonna try
夺走我这19年创造的一切
and take away everything I've built for the last 19 years.
我的女儿 我的理发店 现在有事南希 我最好的朋友
My daughter, the salon, now Nancy, my best friend.
我们会找到你的朋友的
We're gonna find your friend.
我保证
I promise.
当然 你会发现她还活着吗
Yeah, but are you gonna find her alive?
而给克里斯蒂安医生留个消息
Leave a message for Dr. Christian.
克里斯蒂安 我给你打了三次电♥话♥ 你在哪
Christian, I've called you three times, where are you?
给我回电♥话♥
Call me back.
泰莎 你在哪
Tessa baby, where are you?
你为什么要去找警♥察♥
Why did you have to go to the police?
你怎么会有她的电♥话♥
How do you have her phone?
我们玩得很开心
We were having so much fun
然后你跑去报♥警♥
and you had to rush off and call the police.
你把我女儿怎么了
What have you done with my daughter?
我必须承认是你逼我的
I must confess you forced my hand.
我没想到你这么快就来了
I hadn't planned on getting here so quickly
但事实证明你非常聪明
but you proved to be pretty damn clever.
泰莎在哪
Where's Tessa?
你对我女儿做了什么
What have you done with my daughter?
除了晚餐的时候
Well, except for the part
你没认出我
where you didn't recognize me at dinner,
你真的很蠢
that was stupid on your end
我却精神紧绷
and pretty nerve wracking on mine.
我猜我变化很大
But I guess I have changed a lot.
在该死的被关起来的18年里
In the 18 damn years you had me locked away!
别把泰莎卷进来 好吗
Just leave Tessa out of this, okay?
她和这件事无关
She had nothing to do with this, nothing.
他和脑 别再发牢骚了
She's fine, stop whining!
别伤害她
Listen, just don't hurt her.
别伤害她 好吗
Don't hurt her, okay?
我什么都愿意做 任何事
I'll do anything, anything.
-任何事 -是的
- Anything? - Yes.
是的 任何事 杰瑞米 任何事
Yes, anything Jeremy, anything.
泰莎和我在一起 和我在一起
Tessa's here with me, we're hanging out.
她的身体状况很好
She's in perfect condition.
除非你决定回去报♥警♥
Unless you decide to go back to the police
告诉他们我们谈过了
and tell them we spoke.
然后事情就会变得混乱
Then things could get very messy over here.
不不不 我不会报♥警♥ 绝不
No, no, no, I will not go to the police, no.
告诉我你在哪
Just tell me where you are.
这样做的乐趣在哪
What's the fun in that?
拜托 求求你了 告诉我你在哪
Please, please just tell me where you are.
就像我所说的 杰西 你一直都很聪明
Like I said Jess, you've been very clever up to now.
我相信你能弄明白
I'm sure you can figure it out.
不 别挂
No, don't hang up.
别挂电♥话♥
Don't hang up!
思考 杰西卡 思考
Think Jessica, think.
他带走了你女儿 你最好的朋友
He took your daughter, took your best friend.
毁了你的事业
Took your career.
还有一样东西
There's only one thing he hasn't taken.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom, mom!
-好了 没事了 -妈妈
- It's okay, it's okay. - Mom!
嘘 好了 没事了 我在这呢
Shh, it's okay, it's okay, I'm here.
-杰西卡 杰西卡 -不是现在
- Jessica, Jessica. - Not now.
杰西 他在你后面
Jess he's behind you.
所以你是一个人来的
So you did come alone.
放了她们
Let them go.
你想杀的是我 不是他们
It's me you wanna kill, it's not them.
不 说的不完全准确
No, not really.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你怪我把你送进医院
You blame me for putting you in the hospital.
你怪我没有生活
You blame me for not having a life.
所以你才惩罚我
That's why you're punishing me.
别惩罚她们 放了她们
Don't punish them, just let them go.
我不想杀你 杰西卡
I don't wanna kill you Jessica.
那就太轻易的放过你了
That would be letting you off too easy.
我想让你来这里 而不是杀了你
I wanted you to come here, not to kill you,
这样你就能看到我
but so that you can watch me
杀了你的女儿和你的男朋友
kill your daughter and your boyfriend.
我希望你活着 杰西卡
I want you to live Jessica.
但像我现在这样 一无所有地生活
But live as I do now, with nothing!
没有事业 没有家庭 没有朋友 没有爱人
No career, no family, no friends, and no lover.
好吧 但你说了
Okay, okay but you said
说如果我不报♥警♥你就不会伤害泰莎
if I didn't involve the police that you wouldn't hurt Tessa.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
但一切都没有按计划进行
But nothing has gone as planned with her.
我希望泰莎现在
I was hoping that Tessa would've turned
已经完全背叛你了
completely against you by now.
但我猜母女之间的关系
But I guess the bond between mother and daughter
是很难打破的
is too hard to break.
别说了
Stop that.
别管我们 否则我现在就开枪
Leave us alone or I will shoot you right now.
不要 杰西卡 住手
No Jessica, really stop that.
别逼我 杰瑞米
Don't make me Jeremy!
那时你不能保护自己 现在也不能
You couldn't protect yourself then, you can't now.
别动
Don't move!
警♥察♥
Police!
我在这
I'm up here!
这边 上来
Up here, come up here!
好的 这边走
Alright, it's this way.
南希 真的很对不起
Nancy, I am so sorry.
哦 亲爱的 没关系 没关系的
Oh, honey, honey stop, it's fine.
他把她打得很惨
He roughed her up pretty bad.
然后把她留在高速公路上等死
Left her by the highway for dead.
但你的朋友是块硬骨头
But your friend is one tough cookie.
他甚至没有伤害我
Ugh, he didn't even hurt me.
感谢你的侦探
Thank you detective.
我跟你说了我们会找到她
I told you we would find her.
我会保证你们安全的
I'm gonna let you ladies catch up.
-谢谢你做的一切 -谢谢
- Thanks for everything. - Thank you.
-嗨 -嗨 亲爱的
- Hey. - Hi love.
我得给你把头发做好
I need to go fix your hair.
我知道
I know, right?
我真是糟透了
I'm a hot mess.
好了宝贝 休息一下好吗
Alright babe, we're gonna let you get some rest, okay?
电影精选列表