发出传票
for a judge to issue a subpoena.
那如果我不报♥警♥呢
Okay, so what if I don't go to the police?
如果我提起民事诉讼呢
What if I file a civil case?
在民事诉讼中
In civil litigation,
发出传票的是律师
it is the lawyer who issues the subpoenas.
是的 我只需要证明
Yeah, and then I just need the evidence
艾瑞克不是泰莎认为的那个好人就行了
that Eric is not the great guy Tessa thinks he is.
我是律师
And I'm the lawyer why?
我会搞定的 但是姑娘
I'll get on it, girl but I want you
我想要你先帮我做点事 可以吗
to do something for me first, okay?
什么
What?
我要你拿着这个
I want you to take this.
你怎么会有这个
Why do you have that?
以防万一
Just in case.
以防什么万一
Just in case of what?
以防类似的事情发生
Just in case something like this happens.
不 你知道我讨厌枪
No, you know I hate guns.
亲爱的 这家伙威胁你要杀了你
Honey, this guy's already threatened to kill you.
我不想泰莎住在有枪的家里
I don't want a gun in the house with Tessa.
我只是希望你能保护你自己
I just want you to be able to protect yourself.
谢谢 不用了
Thank you, no.
好吧
Okay, okay.
能给我那张传票吗
Can you get me that subpoena?
好
Okay, okay.
开始吧
Let's do it.
开始我们的工作
Let's get to work.
-你好 -嗨 是我
- Hello. - Hey, it's me.
-你在哪 -我在跑步
- Where are you? - I'm running.
杰西卡 你能多快来见我
Jessica how quick can you meet me?
什么 怎么了
Why, what's up?
我想我们当面谈谈会更好
I think it's better if we talk in person.
克里斯蒂安 你吓到我了
Christian, you're scaring me.
半个小时候能到我家吗
Look, can you be at my place in a half hour?
好 待会见
Okay, see you then.
等你 再见
I'll see you there, bye.
谢谢你 还有南希
Okay, so thanks to you and Nancy,
艾瑞克的保健医生
Eric's primary care physician was forced
被迫交了出他的病例
to turn over his medical history.
好
Okay.
他在精神病院住了六年
He was in the psychiatric hospital for the last six years.
天呐 为什么
God, why?
医疗记录没有提供具体信息
The medical records don't give specific information
但杰西 这是安全级别最高的精神病院
but Jess it was a maximum security facility.
所以他肯定犯罪了
So he did something criminal.
肯定伤害了别人
He must have hurt someone.
恐怕是这样的
I'm afraid so.
你觉得会是他
Do you think he could be the one
杀死了威尔吗
responsible for killing Will?
也许是为了伤害泰莎
Maybe to hurt Tessa?
为了接近我
To get to me?
我们都不清楚
We don't know that, okay?
但是我们觉得应该
But I think that we need to get you
给你和泰莎找个安全的地方
and Tessa some place safe.
这家伙肯定是疯了 可能还很危险
This guy is clearly crazy and possibly very dangerous.
好吧
Okay, okay.
什么
What?
我知道你在生我的气
I know you're mad at me
但是听我说
but I really just need you to listen to me.
你说什么我都不想听
I don't wanna listen to anything you have to say.
好 你也可以不用听
Okay, okay, you don't have to listen.
告诉我你在哪好吗
Just tell me where you are.
反正没在家
I'm not home.
-你和他在一起吗 -没错
- Are you with him? - Yes.
他在你旁边吗
Is he next to you?
当然
Yeah.
好 不要惊动他
Okay, don't alarm him,
别让他知道你在跟我说话 好吗
don't let him know you're talking to me, okay?
你必须离开那
But you got to get out of there.
你得找个借口离开那
You got to just make up some excuse and get out of there.
你现在处境很危险
You're in danger.
好吧 怎么了妈妈 你吓到我了
Okay, what's going on mom, you're scaring me.
泰莎 你现在很危险
Tessa, your life is in danger.
你马上离开那 好吗
I need you to get out of there now, okay?
不要挂断 现在就照我说的做
Don't hang up but do it now.
快
Go, go.
还好吧 宝贝
Everything okay babe?
嗯 不太好
Hmm, no, it's not.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我的朋友艾米丽 她住院了
My friend, Emily, she's in the hospital.
艾米丽是谁
Who's Emily?
你不认识 我得走了
You don't know her, I have to go.
我载你去
I'll take you.
你都不认识她
You don't even know her.
没关系 你现在的身体状况不适合开车
I don't care, you're in no condition to drive.
艾瑞克 我没事的
Eric, I'm fine.
我爱你 我到了会给你打电♥话♥
I love you, I'll call you when I get there.
你保证
You promise?
当然
Yes, of course.
别担心 我很快就回来
Don't worry, I'll come by later.
我又不能回到我那个疯了一样的妈妈身边
It's not like I can go home to my crazy mother.
好的 宝贝
Okay babe.
到了给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you get there.
走吧
Let go.
你为什么表现得这么奇怪
Why are you acting so weird?
我朋友住院了 我得赶紧走
My friend is in the hospital, I have to go.
妈妈 怎么样了
Mom, what's going on?
来警局见我 好吗
Just meet me at the police station, okay?
在你到之前不要停下来
And don't stop until you get there.
我会跟你解释的
I'll explain everything.
好的 我去见你
Okay, I'll meet you there.
爱你
Love you.
她做到了
She made it.
她出来了
She got out.
好了 会没事的
Okay, it's gonna be okay.
-会的 -没问题吧
- Yeah. - Okay?
我得去警局
I got to go to the police station.
-好 -我得走了
- Okay. - I got to go.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
嗨
Hey.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他看起来是个好人
He seemed like such a nice person.
为什么要这么做
Why is he doing this?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道这个人被关在
All I know is that this man was locked away
最高安全级别的精神病院
in a maximum security psychiatric facility.
他很危险 泰莎
He is dangerous, Tess.
那如果我不相信呢
Well, what if I don't believe you?
我对你撒过谎吗
Have I ever lied to you?
有过吗
Have I?
没有 从来没有过
No, no, never.
我是说
I mean...
我只是不明白他为什么要这么对我
I just, I don't understand why he would do this to me.
没关系的
It's okay.
不 我爱他
No, I loved him.
过来
Come here.
我们会挺过去的
We are gonna get through this.
我们会的
We always do.
无论是什么
No matter what.
女士们 这边去
Right this way ladies.
好了 来吧
Alright, come on.
电影精选列表