What's up?
妈妈你能出来一下吗
Mom, can you come outside?
等等 你在这吗
Wait, you're here?
嗯
Yeah.
泰莎 你能进来吗
Well, Tessa can you please just come inside
我还要搞定一个客人
'cause I'm finishing up a client.
-拜托了妈妈 -那好吧
- Mom, please. - Alright, okay.
好了 等一下
Alright, hold on.
-知道了 -好的
- I got it. - Okay, great.
我马上回来
I'll be right back, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的我帮你吹干
I'll finish blow drying you, sweetie.
泰莎
Tessa!
怎么了 泰莎
Tessa, what is wrong?
你吓我一跳
You are scaring me.
妈妈
Mom...
我被录取了
I got in.
我考上了
I got into Vanderton!
韦洛尔理工大学
I got into VIT!
真的吗
What?
你考上韦洛尔理工大学了
You got into VIT?
天呐 宝贝你太棒了
Oh my Gosh, that is so amazing!
好了 妈妈 冷静 冷静点
Okay mom, mom, just chill, chill.
现在可不是冷静的时候
No, this is not the time to chill.
现在应该疯一场
This is the time to freak out!
但说实在的 钱怎么办
But seriously, how am I gonna pay for this?
你会拿到奖学金的
You're gonna get scholarships
如果有必要我会把理发店卖♥♥掉
and listen I'll sell the salon if I have to.
我可不能用没钱当理由
There is no way we're letting money
阻止你去上学
stop you from going to VIT.
妈妈
Mom!
就这么决定了
That's it, it's done, you're going, okay?
打电♥话♥给威尔叫他来吃晚饭
I want you to call Will, invite him over for dinner tonight
来请庆祝一下
'cause we're gonna celebrate.
你是我的骄傲
I am so proud of you.
我以你为荣
So proud of you.
好了 得跟南希说一声
Alright, let's go tell Nancy.
好
Okay.
我真的太兴奋了
I'm so excited for you, come on.
这电影有点吓到我了
This movie is a little scary for me.
我去睡了
I'm going to bed.
-晚安泰勒夫人 -晚安妈妈
- Goodnight Ms. Taylor. - Goodnight mom.
晚安
Goodnight.
威尔 你走的时候能把门锁上吗
Will, will you lock the door on your way out?
还有 泰莎 别忘了
And Tessa, don't forget
-关灯 -关灯
- to turn off the lights. - Turn off the lights.
明白
Got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 晚安
Alright, goodnight.
哦 我的天
Oh my God.
那只是电影
It's just a movie.
但这些事情确实发生了
These things actually happen.
有我在 就不会发生
Not with me around, they don't.
都怪你 我错过了片尾
You made me miss the end of the movie.
但你好像并不介意
Well you didn't seem to mind.
好吧 但我们可不能在我妈妈的沙发上胡闹
Okay, we are not messing around on my mom's sofa.
那在地板上怎么样
What about the floor?
或者你的卧室呢
Your bedroom?
威尔·雷德福 不要
Will Radford, no!
不要 拜托
No, come on.
走了
Let's go.
好
Okay.
把我的夹克拿来
Get my jacket.
别出来了
Don't leave, no.
我走了
I got to.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
好
Okay.
哦 我的钥匙
Oh my keys.
甜心
Sweetheart?
还好吗
Is everything okay?
还好 怎么了
Yeah, why?
威尔回家了吗
Did Will go home?
他刚走
Yeah, he left a while ago.
我好像听到了什么
I thought I heard something.
好了 晚安
Alright, goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
我的天啊
Oh my God!
威尔 威尔
Will, Will!
有人吗 帮帮忙
Somebody help me!
威尔
Will!
我的天
Oh my God!
妈妈
Mom!
泰莎 快打911
Tessa call 911!
妈妈
Mom!
威尔
Will.
快进屋 打911
Tessa go back in the house and call 911.
我的天
Oh my God!
威尔
Will!
救命
Help!
嗨 我 算了
Hey I, nevermind.
嗨
Hi.
我什么时候才可以去看他
So when can we see him?
泰莎
Tessa...
对不起 我们尽力了
I'm sorry, he's gone.
你说什么
Wait, what do you mean?
尽力了是什么意思
What do you mean he's gone?
心脏病发作 很严重
It was a massive heart attack.
我们尽力了
We did everything we could.
为什么
Why?
不 不 不要 上帝啊
No, no, no, oh my God!
不
No, no, no, no!
他什么病都没有啊
There was nothing wrg with him.
我爱他 我那么爱他
I love him, I love him so much.
不
No!
甜心
Sweetheart?
哦 宝贝
Oh, babe.
我给你做点吃的吧
Can I get you something to eat?
亲爱的 我知道这是你
Sweetheart, I know this is the most
经历过的最可怕的事
horrible thing you've ever been through.
非常可怕
And it's horrible.
但你要知道 我一直在你身边
But just know I'm here for you.
我待会再来看你
I'll check on you in a bit.
给杰西卡留言
Leave a message for Jessica.
嗨 是我
Hey, it's me.
我知道你和泰莎
Listen, I know that you and Tessa
现在过得很艰难
are having a rough time right now.
但我只想说 我一直在你们身边
But I just, I wanna let you know that I'm here for you guys.
希望能收到你的回话
And it'd be great to hear from you soon.
就这样
That's it, okay.
谢谢 再见
Thanks, bye.
后面长得挺好的
Okay, you've got some nice growth here in the back
我们把两边修一下
I think we should just clean up the sides a little bit
还有刘海
and then a little bit on the top.
抱歉 能等我一下吗
I'm sorry, can you just excuse me for a minute?
你会喜欢的
I think you'll like that.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Hey honey, you okay?
老实说 并不好
Honestly, no.
我很不好
I'm not okay.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
怎么了
What's going on?
泰莎还是不吃东西吗 亲爱的
电影精选列表