女士们这边请
Right this way ladies.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说艾瑞克·普里特袭击了你
And you say this Eric Pritt assaulted you.
是的 他有精神病史
Yes, he has a psychotic past
他一直在跟我女儿约会
and he's been seeing my daughter.
38岁的人和18岁的人约会没有什么不合法的
Nothing illegal about a 38-year old dating an 18-year-old.
我不在乎是否合法
Well, I don't care if it's legal or not.
这个人被关在精神病院好几年了
This man was locked away in a psychiatric ward for years.
你可以对最近的袭击提出指控
Well, you can press charges for the most recent assault.
但我希望能再把他关起来
But I want him locked up again.
他杀了我女儿的男朋友
I know he killed my daughter's boyfriend.
现在我的女儿也处于危险之中
And now my daughter is in danger
所以得做点什么
so you need to do something.
他有没有尝试伤害你
Did he ever try to hurt you?
没有
No.
但他已经杀了人
But he would have and he's already killed someone
所以你就这么坐等
so what, are you just gonna sit around
他再一次杀人吗
and wait for him to do it again?
好吧 放松 深呼吸
Okay, alright, let's just take a breath.
我会调查威尔·雷德福的案子
I will look into the Will Radford investigation
看看他们现在的情况
to see where they are at.
我也可以把艾瑞克·普里特告上法庭
I can also bring this Eric Pritt in for the assault charge
但恐怕我们抓不住他了
but I'm afraid we won't be able to hold him for long.
那么在此期间我们要做什么呢
So what do we do in the meantime?
为了安全起见
You have a friend you can stay with
有朋友可以陪你吗
just to be on the safe side?
有 南希
Yeah, Nancy.
我建议你去和她呆在一起 直到我们找到他
I suggest you go and stay with her until we can find him.
搞定了 明白了
You got this, okay, you got this.
你真的需要这么多书吗
Do you really need this many books?
当然
I mean, ugh.
真的吗
Really?
我是说 真的吗
I mean really?
你好
Hello?
你好 南希
Hello Nancy.
我不认识你
We haven't met.
我是泰莎的男朋友
I'm Tess' boyfriend.
你在我的房♥子里做什么
What, what are you doing in my house?
我想见你
I wanted to meet you.
泰莎跟我说了好多关于你的事
Tess has told me so much about you.
我叫艾瑞克
My name is Eric.
别担心 南希 我不会伤害你
Don't worry Nancy, I'm not going to hurt you.
那
Does...
泰莎知道你在这吗
Does Tessa know that you're here?
不知道 但她很快就会知道的
No, but she'll find out soon enough.
你要去哪
Where you going?
南希
Nancy!
不 离我远点 不 不要
No, get away from me, no, no!
不 放开我 住手
No, let me go, stop!
-放开我 住手 -放松点
- Let me go, stop! - Relax.
有人吗 救救我
Somebody, somebody help me!
住手 求你了
Stop, please!
-放开我 住手 求你 -放松点
- Please, get off of me, stop! - Relax.
求求你 停下 住手 快住手
Please, stop, stop, stop, stop!
我收拾好了
Hey, I finished packing.
我们得快点泰莎 他可能已经在路上了
We got to hurry Tessa, he could be on his way.
-妈妈 -怎么了
- Mom? - Yeah?
你一直是对的 我应该听你的
You were right all along, I should've listened to you.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
听着 没关系的
Listen, it's okay.
重要的是我们现在在一块
The important thing is we're together now
一切就快结束了
and this is all almost over.
但我们得走了 这不安全
But we got to go, it's not safe.
好
Okay.
南希没有回短♥信♥
Nancy never texted back.
这不像她的作风
That's not like her.
不 她两个小时之前就下课了
No, her class was out two hours ago,
她现在肯定已经到家了
she'd definitely be home by now.
她的车在这
Her car is here.
好了 我们走
Alright, let's go.
南希
Nancy?
你在吗
Are you here?
南希
Nancy!
泰莎 泰莎
Tessa, Tessa!
泰莎
Tessa!
-妈妈 -泰莎
- Mom! - Tessa!
哦不
Oh no.
艾瑞克来过
Eric was here.
我们得赶紧走了宝贝
We got to go sweetheart.
妈妈 现在南希会怎么样
Mom, what happened to Nancy?
我保证她没事
I'm sure Nancy is fine
但是亲爱的 我们得走了
but sweetheart we have got to go now.
妈妈
Mom!
怎么了
What's wrong?
妈妈 那是枪吗
Mom, is that a gun?
-是的 -你在做什么
- Yes it is. - What are you doing?
南希第一次说的时候我就该这么做
Something I should've done when Nancy first offered.
发生什么了
What happened?
艾瑞克把南希带走了
Eric took Nancy.
我要你照顾好泰莎
I just need you to take care of Tessa.
当然 但是
Yeah, of course but...
妈妈 我想跟你在一块
Mom, I wanna be with you.
我知道亲爱的 但是不行
I know sweetheart but you can't, okay?
不安全
It's not safe.
杰西卡 你去哪
Jessica, where are you going?
我要确保侦探尽职尽责
I'm going to make sure the detective does his job.
什么意思
What does that mean?
谢谢 谢谢你做的一切
Thank you, okay, thank you for everything.
杰西卡 注意安全
Jessica, be careful!
待在车里
Whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm gonna need you to stay in the car.
我朋友在那里
My friend is in there.
她可能已经死了 因为我第一次来找你的时候
And she could be dead because you didn't do your job
你没有尽职
when I first came to you.
呆在我后面
Stay behind me.
哇哦 哇哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
不许动 不许动
Freeze, freeze!
我说站在那别动
I said hold on right there!
把手举起来
Hands up!
你在拿枪指着我吗
Are you pointing a gun at me?
把手举起来
Knock it out.
继续啊
Keep coming, keep it coming.
把手举过头顶
Hands on top of your head.
跪下
Down to your knees.
等等 你是谁 艾瑞克在哪
Nice and slow, who are you and where is Eric?
我不知道 我只是他的室友
I don't know, I'm just his roommate.
你是他室友却不知道他在哪 是吗
You're his roommate but don't know where he is, huh?
不知道
No, okay?
那你为什么要逃跑
Then why were you running?
因为你是条子
'Cause you're a cop.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything, okay?
我只是偶尔和他出去玩
I just hang out with him sometimes.
上帝啊
God!
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
晚安
Goodnight then.
我今天的工作都做完了
Well, I'm all done for the day here
去我家吧 你可以在那儿
so we'll go to my house and you can wait there
等你妈妈的消息
until we hear from your mom.
她为什么不打电♥话♥来
Why hasn't she called?
我不知道 泰莎
I don't know Tess.
一切都会好的
Look, everything's gonna be fine, okay?
电影精选列表