所以 拜托
So please.
求求你
Please.
我可以用医院的服务器
I mean, I guess I could use the hospital server
搜搜他的保险记录
to search his insurance records.
如果艾瑞克·普里特去过当地的
I mean, if Eric Pritt has been to a doctor
医院或者什么的
or a hospital in the area,
至少会有他的联♥系♥方式
at least his contact information would show up.
但是这不道德
It's just, it's really not ethical for me to do that.
克里斯蒂安 拜托了
Christian, please.
拜托
Please.
那好吧
Okay, fine.
好吧
Okay, here we go.
艾瑞克·普里特
Eric Pritt, it looks like he was
他去年三月份来过急诊
in the ER at Mercy last March.
躯干撕裂 疑似刀伤
Lacerations to the torso, suspected knife wounds.
杰西 那个人是谁
Jess, who is this guy?
我不清楚 但我会知道的
I don't know but I'm gonna find out.
查他的保险信息
Pull up his insurance information.
为什么
Why?
让你查你就查
Just do it.
让我看看啊 初级保健医生
Let's see, primary care physician,
地址 账单 看来他是在
address, billing, here, looks like he's insured
公共事业公♥司♥得到保险的
through his union public utilities.
他说他是一家公♥司♥的CEO
He said he was CEO of a corporation.
这说不通啊
Well that doesn't make any sense.
什么样的CEO在公共事业公♥司♥工作
What kind of a CEO works for a public utilities company?
有人说慌了
One who's lying.
谢谢你 感谢你做的这些
Thank you, okay, thank you for everything.
哇哦 你去哪
Whoa, whoa, where are you going?
去找我女儿
I'm going to get my daughter.
你不能一个人去
No, not alone you're not.
克里斯蒂安 你不能再进一步了
Christian, you can't take this any further.
你可能会因为和我分享的信息
You could already lose your license
而被吊销执照
for the information you shared with me.
谢谢你的提醒
Thank you for reminding me of that
但杰西 你可能会遇到更糟糕的事
but Jess, something worse could happen to you.
会没事的
I'll be fine.
泰莎
Tessa!
快开门 泰莎 宝贝我知道你在里面
Tessa open up, I know you're in there babe.
泰莎
Tessa!
妈妈 你在做什么
Mom, what are you doing?
泰莎 上车回家吧
Tessa, get in your car and go home.
我已经18岁了 我可以做任何我想做的事
I'm 18, I can do whatever I want.
泰莎 上车回家 马上
Tessa, get in your car and go home now.
你好啊 泰勒女士
Hello, Ms. Taylor.
离她远点
Stay away from her.
我完全就是这么想的
I had every intention of doing that.
你对我撒谎了
You lied to me.
不 我就像我说的一样
No, I broke things off with Tessa
和泰莎分手了 泰勒女士
just as I said Ms. Taylor.
-别那么叫我 -关于你让我们分手的事
- Oh, don't call me that. - And I didn't say anything
我只字未提
about you making me break up with her.
离她远点
Stay away from her!
令爱昨天晚上给我打了电♥话♥
Your daughter called me last night.
她说她必须离开你
She said she had to get away from you.
她说她再也不想见到你了
She said she never wanted to see you again
我劝她说千万不要那样做
and I convinced her not to do that.
我知道关于你的职业你说了谎
I know you lied about your job.
你真的有个因为癌症去世的妹妹吗
Do you even have a sister with cancer?
没有 那个也是我编的
No, I lied about that too.
如果你再出现在泰莎身边
If you come around Tessa again,
我就逮捕你
I will have you arrested.
那么以什么罪名呢
On what charges?
她能做她想做的事
She can do what she wants.
见她想见的人
See whoever she chooses.
她是个成年人了 泰勒女士
She's a grown woman, Ms. Taylor.
相信我 我很清楚
Believe me, I know.
离她远点
Stay away from her!
回家
Go home.
跟你女儿和好 泰勒女士
Make things right with your daughter Ms. Taylor.
我和泰莎决定不分手
You see, me and Tessa decided we're not breaking up.
我希望你能顺其自然
And I hope you will just let things be
不要破坏了你们母女两个的关系
and not completely destroy your mother-daughter bond.
如果你想阻止我和她再见面 我会杀了你
If you try to keep her from seeing me again, I'll kill you.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
再见 泰勒女士
Bye, Ms. Taylor.
泰莎
Tessa.
-泰莎 听我说 -妈妈
- Tessa, listen. - Mom,
我现在真的不想跟你说话
I really don't wanna talk to you right now.
我知道你不想 但是听我说好吗
I know you don't but you've got to listen okay?
他是个暴♥力♥狂 他抓住我
He is violent, he grabbed me,
-威胁我 -那你还指望他做什么呢
- he threatened me. - Well, what do you expect?
你先闯进的他的房♥子
You broke into his house.
我没有闯进他的房♥子 宝贝
I didn't break into his house, sweetheart.
门是开着的 我是来找你的
The door was open, I was looking for you.
又吵又闹的
Rushing and screaming and yelling.
我不知道昨天晚上你去了哪
I didn't know where you were last night,
你没有回家
you didn't come home.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
我不想听到任何关于艾瑞克的事了
Okay, I don't wanna hear anything else about Eric.
我爱他 他也爱我
I love him, he loves me.
我们不会分手
We're not breaking up.
泰莎
Tessa.
泰莎
Tessa!
好吧 看着 看着我
Okay look, look at me.
受伤了吗
Does this hurt?
没有
No.
没什么感觉
It feels fine.
那是你没事的时候会做的表情吗
Is that the face that you make when something's fine?
能拜托你给我点止痛药吗
Can you just give me some pain pills, please?
你可能受了重伤
You could've been seriously hurt.
我知道 但是并没有
I know but I wasn't.
你应该去报♥警♥
You should go to the police.
如果我报♥警♥了 泰莎就会
If I go to the police, Tessa is just gonna accuse me
指责我报复艾瑞克
of trying to take revenge on Eric.
他很危险 他威胁过你的性命
He is dangerous, he threatened your life.
我知道 但是我没办法让泰莎跟他分手
I know but I can't make Tessa break up with him.
我得说服她
I have to convince her that she wants
让她自己想分手
to break up with him herself.
你想怎么做
And how do you do that?
让她知道他是个多坏的人
By letting her see how awful he is.
那些医疗记录上的刀伤
Those stab wounds in the medical records.
-嗯哼 -上面有写这些伤是怎么来的吗
- Hmm mm? - Does it say how he got 'em?
没有 但可能是打架斗殴
No, it was probably a street fight
如果是的话可能会让泰莎觉得他更酷一些
and that might make him seem cooler to Tess, if anything.
人不会在一夜之间变得暴♥力♥
People, they just don't become violent overnight.
你说得对
Well that's true.
通常是有很久的精神病史
People usually have a long history of mental illness.
也许我们需要更深入地研究医疗记录
So maybe we need to delve deeper into the medical records.
好吧 联♥系♥方式是一回事
Okay, contact information is one thing
但是我没办法查阅别人的医疗记录
but I don't even have access to people's medical records
除非是我的病人
unless they're my patients.
但你能知道
Okay, but you could see
他的主治医生是谁
who his primary care physician was.
但那一点用都没有
But that doesn't give us anything.
除非法♥院♥传唤他的初级保健医生
Unless the court subpoenas his primary care physician
出示病例
for the medical records.
怎么搞到传票
How are you going to get a subpoena?
我有个主意
I think I know.
没有审判 法♥院♥没有理由
Without a trial, there is no reason
电影精选列表