摇篮强盗
救命
Help!
救救我
Help!
好了
Alright.
最近怎么样
How are you?
还不赖
Good.
对不起 非常抱歉
I'm so sorry, I'm so...
亲爱的 我马上就回来 好吗
I'm gonna be right back dear, okay?
你在内疚吗
So you're sorry?
南希 南希
Nancy, Nancy.
你看啊 你看
What did the, look at this!
像个松鼠窝
It looks like a squirrel's nest!
看到了 你还记得
I can see that, did you remember
她的要求吗
to condition before the blowout?
我好像给忘了
I kinda maybe forgot that part.
好吧 这还有救吗
Okay, can you fix it?
当然
Absolutely.
南希你去照顾我的客户好吗
Nancy why don't you go take care of my client, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
非常抱歉 汤普森太太
I am so sorry Ms. Thompson.
给我十五分钟
This will just take me about 15 minutes.
包括发型颜色什么的
And of course your cut, the color,
都包在我身上 好吗
and the blowout is on me today, okay?
最好是这样
Well, it better be.
当然
Yeah, absolutely.
稍等 我去拿我的产品
I'm just gonna grab my product, okay?
如果你不是我最好的朋友 我会
If you weren't my best friend I would...
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
媚兰 你能帮我安排下一个客户吗
Melanie, could you hold my next appointment?
我需要处理一些事情
I need to take care of something.
谢谢啦
Thank you.
噢 这个可真不赖
Oh, this is a really good one.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love that, yes.
不打个招呼吗
Aren't you gonna say hi?
-不要 -真的吗
- No. - No?
为什么
Why?
因为我知道你想要什么 但我做不到
Because I know what you want and I cannot do it.
我只是想剪个短发
I just want a quick haircut.
那可不是你真正想要的
That is not what you really want.
那么我很正想要的是什么呢
So what do I really want?
午餐
You wanna go to lunch.
你没看到我有多忙吗
Can't you see how crazy busy I am?
我看到了 但我们可以不用走太远
I can but we don't have to go far.
我得去收拾个烂摊子
I'm supposed to go fix something.
他们会看到的 他们会知道我们在这
They are gonna see, they're gonna know we're here.
我得去吃午饭了
I'm supposed to be getting lunch.
不不不 有比午饭更重要的事
No, no, no, there are more important things than lunch.
-来吧 到我的主场了 -听你的
- Get over here, now it's my turn. - Okay.
泰莎
Tessa!
你在家吗
You home?
妈妈 我在厨房♥
In the kitchen mom!
嗨 我的甜心
Hey sweetheart!
今天怎么样
How was your day?
-微积分考试 -通过啦
- Calculus test. - Crushed it!
-真是我的好女儿 -当然
- That's my girl. - Yeah.
威尔让我穿正式一点
And Will asked me to Fall Formal.
喔
Aww.
并不是完全没有预料到
Well, it's not like we didn't see that coming.
计划赶不上变化
Well, one should never count chickens before they hatch.
你们从大一就开始约会了
You guys have been dating since freshmen year.
应该已经不会再有变化了
I think those chickens have hatched sweetheart.
现在是这样 但是明年呢
For now but what about next year?
享受现在 活在当下
Just enjoy every second of this time.
你一生中只有一次这样的时刻
And you only get these moments once in life.
谢了 妈妈
Thanks mom.
你也一样
You should do the same.
要知道 明年的这个时候
You know, this time next year,
我就要去远处上学了
I'm gonna be at some far off college
除非你搬去和克里斯蒂安住
unless you pull the trigger and move in with Christian,
否则这房♥子里就剩你一个人了
it's just gonna be you alone in this house.
噢 你非去不可 是吗
Oh, you had to go there, didn't you?
你的小女儿
Your little girl all grown up
在千里之外长大成人
thousands of miles away.
我会养只猫
I'll get a cat.
-不要 -养一群
- Hmm, no! - I'll get lots of cats.
好了 快去准备
Alright, go get ready.
我告诉南希和威尔我们要一起吃晚饭
I told Nancy and Will we'd meet 'em for dinner.
好的
Ah, okay.
就像触电一样
It was like she'd been electrocuted.
有点胖 就一点
It was poofy and only slightly poofy.
哦不
Oh no.
她头上好像有颗炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
It looks like a bomb went off on her head.
这就是你雇佣你最好的朋友
Well that's what you get hiring
为你工作的原因
your best friend to work for you.
噢 我没有别的办法了
Aww, I wouldn't have it any other way.
拜托 我我很乐意
Oh please, I'm just glad working
在美容院赚钱
at the salon actually pays.
在这家律师事务所免费实习
Interning at this law firm for nothing
简直要了我的命
is literally gonna kill me.
你快读完法学院了吧
You're almost done with law school, right?
哦 如果两年就这么结束了 那么是的
Oh, if two years is almost done, then yes.
我们换个不那么让人窒息的话题吧
Let's change the subject to something less painful.
谈谈泰莎和威尔的大学计划
Let's talk about Tessa and Will's college plans.
除了那个
Anything but that.
威尔 快把你奖学金的事告诉南希姨妈
Oh tell auntie Nancy about your scholarship, Will!
妈妈 你夸他就像他是你儿子一样
Mom, you brag about him like he's your own son.
因为我为他骄傲啊
That's because I'm proud of him.
那真的没什么
It's nothing, really.
全额奖学金可不是说着玩的
A full scholarship to VIT is not nothing.
绝不
No way!
你是怎么做到的
How did you pull that off?
因为他太出色了吗
Because he's brilliant?
泰莎暂时在候补名单上
And Tessa is on the wait list temporarily
她肯定能拿到的
with no doubt that she's gonna get it.
噢 宝贝太棒了
Aww, honey that's amazing.
所以没什么可担心的
So you have nothing to worry about.
你们在同一所学校
You're gonna be at the same school.
是的 关于异地恋的
Yeah, all the stressing about
顾虑都毫无意义
a long distance relationship for nothing.
希望如此
Hopefully!
好吧 我觉得这事值得干一杯
Okay, well I think that this deserves a toast.
当然 为了泰莎 威尔和韦洛尔理工大学
Yes, to Tessa and Will and VIT.
哦 还有你完美的造型
Oh, and to your extremely successful salon.
为你的工作 南希阿姨
To your paying job auntie Nancy.
谢谢
Thank you.
也为了我的妈妈 她是世界上最棒的妈妈
And to my mom who's the best parent a kid could ask for.
我知道你为了我
I know you sacrificed a lot
牺牲了太多
to give me everything that I need.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
那么干杯
And cheers!
干杯
Cheers!
把你的发髻别起来 再弄一点卷
I can put in some more curls when I pin up your updo.
抱歉 等一下
I'm sorry, hold on one second.
嗨 泰莎
Hey Tessa.
噢 稍等
Oh sure, yeah hold on.
亲爱的 是泰莎
Honey it's Tessa.
她看起来很难过 她一直在找你
She seems upset, she's been trying to reach you.
等一下
One second.
嗨 泰莎
Hi Tessa!
怎么了
电影精选列表