Honey, is Tessa still not eating?
不吃东西 也不说话
She's not eating, she's not talking.
你知道我想让你做什么吗
You know what I want you to do?
我觉得你该给克里斯蒂安打个电♥话♥
I think you should call Christian
让他给你推荐个心理医生
and ask for a referral for a therapist.
我不想带泰莎看心理医生
I'm not gonna be able to get Tessa to go see a therapist.
好吧 那给我个理由
Okay, then why don't you go?
也许跟别人谈谈会有帮助呢
Maybe it would help to talk to somebody.
我只是不明白她为什么不跟我说话
Well, I just don't understand why she can't talk to me.
我明白了 也许只是和你在一起
Okay, I understand but maybe just being around you
她会想起和威尔在一起的快乐时光
reminds her of all the good times with Will.
也许你说得对
Well, maybe that's true but certainly
但我不需要让克里斯蒂安帮我找心理医生
I don't need Christian to find a therapist.
为什么躲他
Why are you avoiding him?
我没在躲他
I'm not avoiding him.
我只是把注意力都集中在我女儿身上了
I'm just focusing on my daughter.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - It's fine.
我明白了
I get it, okay?
明白了 去吧
I get it, okay, go.
回家吧 亲爱的 我今天会安排好客户的
Go home, okay honey I'll take care of the clients today.
-我不能呆在家里 -走吧
- I can't stay home. - Go!
你确定吗
Are you sure?
-我就是为此而生的 -好
- I live for this. - Okay.
再见 注意安全
Okay goodbye, be safe.
六个月后
-凯瑟琳 -嗨
- Katherine. - Hey.
她今天怎么样
How did she do today?
-进展还算顺利 -真的吗
- It went very well. - Really?
是的 她现在肯交谈了
Yeah, she can talk about it now
这是向前的一大步
which is a big step forward.
我很高兴听到这个消息
Okay, that's really good to hear.
我对她的进步感到非常高兴
I'm extremely happy with her progress.
她很善于接受所发生的一切
She's well on her way to accepting what happened.
好 我还有什么要做的吗
Good, is there anything I can do that I'm not doing?
你能做的就是陪在她身边
All you can do is be there for her
告诉她你一直在
and I can tell you have been.
好 谢谢你
Okay, well thank you.
感谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
她会好起来的 别担心
She's coming out of this, don't you worry.
好
Okay.
下周这时候见
Well, we'll see you same time next week.
-当然 -好的
- Yeah definitely. - Okay.
-保重 -谢谢
- You take care. - Thank you.
-妈妈 -甜心
- Hi mom. - Hi sweetheart.
在做什么
What you doing?
跟朋友聊聊天
Just chatting with some friends.
真的吗
Oh really?
什么朋友
What friends?
在网上认识的
Just some people I met online.
凯瑟琳跟我说
You know, Katherine said that it would be a good idea
多跟有相同经历的人交流
to talk to people who have been
对我有好处
through the same things that I've been through.
对 挺好的
Yeah, that's good.
你这么想我真的很开心
I'm really glad for you.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks mom.
你如果想跟我聊聊天的话也可以
You know you can talk to me too, if you want.
我的意思是 我知道你觉得也许我不明白
I mean, I know you think maybe I wouldn't understand
但是妈妈自己也经历过一些非常艰难的时期
but your mom's been through some pretty tough times herself.
我知道 妈妈
Hmm, mom, I know.
但是我真的没事的
But I'm really fine.
那好 我给你做点吃的吗
Okay, well, can I make you something to eat?
当然 我要吃三明治
Sure, sandwich would be great.
真棒 那我就给你做三明治
Awesome, I will make you a sandwich.
妈
Mom!
好的 我马上去做三明治
Okay, sorry, one sandwich, one sandwich coming right up.
嘿
Hey!
你很忙吗
Are you busy?
我想让你知道凯瑟琳真的帮了我大忙
I did wanna let you know that Katherine has really helped
非常感谢
so thank you for that.
听到这些我很高兴
I am glad to hear it.
这就是你打电♥话♥来的原因吗
So, is that the only reason you called?
抱歉 克里斯蒂安
I'm sorry Christian but
但事情还是很复杂
things are still really complicated.
泰莎必须在我的关注范围内
Tessa has to be my focus.
她现在需要我
She needs me right now.
好吧 我也理解
Alright, well I understand.
但是很高兴能见到你
But it is really good seeing you.
我也很高兴能见到你 杰西
Alright, I'm really glad to see you too Jess.
你能给我回电♥话♥我很高兴
Hmm, look, I'm glad that you called me back
因为有件事
because there's something I wanted
-我想跟你谈谈 -我知道 但是克里斯蒂安
- to talk to you about. - I know but Christian,
-我只能说不 -不 不是关于我们的
- I just said I can't. - It's not, it's not about us.
那好
Okay.
是关于威尔的
It's about Will.
关于威尔的什么
What about Will?
听着 当有像威尔这样的年轻人突然死亡
Look, we always run a toxicology report
我们都会做毒理学报告
whenever someone as young as Will dies suddenly.
对 你说结果显示为阴性
Yeah and you said it came back negative.
确实 所以之后我做了一个单独的组织测试
It did, so then I ordered an individual tissue test
发现了点东西
and that's when I found something.
发现了什么
You found what?
发现了少量的稀有毒物 夹竹桃
I found very small traces of a rare poison, Oleander.
不会出现在血液样本中
It doesn't show up in blood samples
因为它很快就会从体内消失
because it's eliminated from the body so quickly.
只存在于某些组织中
It only resides in certain tissues.
那为什么之前没人发现
Well, why didn't someone see this before?
杰西 化验是需要时间的
These tests take time, Jess.
还有就是 夹竹桃中毒的症状
And besides, Oleander,
跟心脏病发症状相似
it mimics the symptoms of a heart attack.
会引起心脏骤停 很难被检测到
It induces cardiac arrest, it's hard to detect.
你是说有人下毒了
Are you telling me that someone poisoned Will?
我跟你讲 也有可能
I'm telling you that it is highly unlikely
是他偶然摄入的
that he ingested it accidentally.
但是是谁 会是谁呢
But who, who?
我不知道 我也不明白 杰西
I don't know, I don't know Jess.
只是我得告诉你 我已经报♥警♥了
I just, I had to tell you because I alerted.
所以会介入调查吗
So there's gonna be an investigation?
他们想跟相关人员谈谈
And they wanna talk to everyone involved.
他们会把刚从地狱
And they're gonna drag Tessa right back
走了一遭的泰莎拖回去
through the hell that she's just recovering from.
有可能
Most likely.
好吧 我知道了
Alright, okay.
我会和泰莎谈 就从那开始吧
I'll talk to Tessa and I guess we'll just go from there.
对不起杰西 我知道这是
I'm sorry Jess, I know that this
你最不希望看到的事
is the last thing you needed.
谢谢
Thanks.
泰莎
Tessa?
泰莎 我能跟你谈谈吗
Tessa, can I talk to you?
嗨 我是泰莎 请留言
Hey, it's Tessa, leave a message.
泰莎 凌晨两点了 你在哪
Tessa, it's 2AM, where are you?
我很担心
I'm getting really worried.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me.
泰莎
Tessa?
泰莎
Tessa.
你在外面干什么
What are you doing out here?
没什么
Nothing.
很显然不是
I mean this obviously isn't nothing.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
就出去了一下
Just out.
好吧 泰莎
Well, Tess!
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you for a second.
电影精选列表