那是个意外
It was an accident.
-不 -对不起
- No. - I'm sorry.
不要啊
No...
我的天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
还有一件事
There's something else.
我们去找她的那天
That day that we were all looking for her...
我妈和我在一个小棚屋里找到她了
my mom and I found her in, like, this, this shack thing.
什么
What?
什么 你说什么
What? What are you saying?
我妈告诉我她撑不过去的
My mom told me she wasn't gonna make it.
什么 小棚屋 小棚屋在哪 在哪
What? A shack? Where is the shack at? Where?
在河流上游 我也不知道
Um, it was upstream from the water. I don't know.
萨拉她 她
Is Sarah... Is she, is she?
-我不知道 对不起 -我的天啊
- I don't know. I'm sorry. - Oh, my God.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我才不在乎你的道歉
I don't care!
你干了什么
What did you do?
没什么
Nothing.
你跟她说了什么 凯特
What did you tell her, Kat?
没说什么
Nothing.
你到底跟她说了什么
What did you tell her?
我 对不起 我坚持不下去了
I-I'm sorry, I couldn't do it anymore.
没事的
That's okay.
你愿意抛弃一切吗
You're willing to throw everything away?
你的一切啊 为了谁啊
Everything? For who?
为了一个你根本不认识的姑娘
Some girl you don't even know?
你在想什么啊
What are you thinking?
为了保护你我什么事都干了
I protected you! I've done everything!
凯特
Kat?
-凯特 -不 不要碰我
- Kat. - No, don't touch me!
-别这样 -别碰我
- No! - Don't touch me!
-里克在哪 里克 -波特太太
- Where's Rick? Rick? - Mrs. Porter.
-我告诉过你我们保持联♥系♥ -里克
- I told you we'd be in contact - Rick!
看这个
Watch this!
喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝
Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!
喝 喝 喝 喝 喝
Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!
你在哪 宝贝
Where are you, baby?
我们先排除她不在哪 好吧
Let's start from where she's not. All right.
搜救队分成了三个小组
The search party was split into three groups.
一组在这 二组在这
Group one canvased here, group two here,
三组在这 这就排除了这些地方
group three here, so that cancels those.
好吧 教练在哪组
Okay, which one had coach in it?
她是二组的
She's group two.
好吧 我们就找那里 萨拉就在那里
Okay, then that's where we look. That's where Sarah is--
不对 独木船是在伯克瀑布找到的
No, the canoe was found by Burk's Falls.
-不 是她布置好的 -啥 教练
- No, she planted it there. - What, coach?
行了 我知道萨拉在那 我知道
Okay, I know Sarah is here. I know it.
这仍然是大海捞针
It's still a needle in a haystack.
好吧 凯特
Okay. Kat...
凯特说萨拉在一个
Kat said that Sarah was in some kind of, um,
棚屋或者木屋里
shack thing or-or a cabin.
那不会画在地图上
That wouldn't be on a map like this.
她就说了一个棚屋 里克 一个棚屋
And she just said a shack, Rick. A shack.
等等 等等 等等
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
那是查克·伊耿的旧狩猎点
There was Chuck Eagan's old hunting spot.
但 但现在可能已经腐烂了
But-but-but it's probably rotted out by now.
从悬崖上走至少要两小时路程
That's, that's a two-hour hike from the cliff at least.
不 太久了 那太久了
Oh, no, that's too long. That's too long.
快走
Come on.
奥利25分钟就能把我们送过去
Ollie can get us there in 25.
行
Okay.
奥利 你是救命恩人 伙计
Ollie, you're a lifesaver, buddy.
没问题 里克 随时就位
No probs, Rick. Anytime.
Q-33号♥ 你允许起飞
Q-33, you are clear for take-off.
-还有多远 -快到了
- How close are we? - We're almost there.
好吧
Okay.
坚持住 宝贝 我来了
Hold on, baby, I'm comin'.
加油 宝贝 你在哪
Come on, baby. Where are you?
那里 就是那个棚屋 一定是
There. That's-that's the shack. That's gotta be it.
你能把我们送到多近 奥利
How close to that clearing can you get us, Ollie?
我可以把你们送到离树30英尺的地方
I can get you 30 feet from the tree line.
坚持住 宝贝 坚持住
Hold on, baby. Hold on.
萨拉
Sarah?
萨拉
Sarah?
萨拉
Sarah?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
萨拉 萨拉
Sarah? Sarah?
你还活着 你还活着
You're alive. You're alive.
好了
Okay.
我会带你离开这里的
I'm gonna get you out of here.
-我会带你离开的 -走开
- I'm gonna get you out - Move.
走开
Move.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你叫你走开
I need you to move.
露丝 你
Ruth, y...
你不必这样做的
You don't have to do this.
不 我有必要
Yes, I do.
-不 你不必 -走开 克莱尔
- No, you don't. - Move. Claire.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
露丝
Ruth...
-克莱尔 克莱尔 -露丝
- Claire. Claire. - Ruth.
-露丝 听我说 -别挡道
- Ruth, listen to me. - Get out of the way!
-不 我不会走的 -从她身上起来
- No. I'm not moving. - Get off of her
-把枪放下 -不 走开
- Put the gun down! - No. Move.
-我不会走的 -走开啊
- I am not moving! - Move!
我得结束我挑起的事 我要你走开
I have to finish what I started. I need you to move.
-不 -快
- No. - Now.
-我不 -把枪放下
- I won't. - put it down.
不
No!
走开 你走开啊 求你了
Move! I need you to move! Please!
那你得开枪打我了
You are gonna have to shoot me.
走开
Move.
阿布拉卡达布拉
Abracadabra.
(还记得伏笔吗)
走开啊
Move!
好吧
Okay!
好吧
Okay!
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
没 没事的
It's o... It's okay.
我的天啊 萨拉
Oh, my God. Sarah?
萨拉 没事了
Sarah? All right.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
♪ 我能听到声音 ♪
♪ I can hear the sound ♪
♪ 你那艰难跳动的心脏的声音 ♪
♪ Of your barely beating heart ♪
♪ 噢 噢 噢 噢 ♪
♪ Ooh ooh ooh ooh ♪
♪ 心碎一地 ♪
♪ Pieces on the ground ♪
♪ 世界崩塌 ♪
♪ From a world that fell apart ♪
♪ 噢 噢 噢 噢 ♪
♪ Ooh ooh ooh ooh ♪
♪ 坚持住 ♪
♪ Just hold on ♪
♪ 噢 噢 噢 噢 ♪
♪ Ooh ooh ooh ooh ♪
♪ 不会太久 ♪
♪ It won't be long ♪
♪ 我会找到你的 ♪
♪ I will find you ♪
♪ 在黑暗中 ♪
♪ Here inside the dark ♪
♪ 我会打破黑暗 ♪
♪ I will break through ♪
♪ 无论你在哪 ♪
♪ No matter where you are ♪
♪ 我都会找到你的 ♪
♪ I will find you ♪
♪ 我会 ♪
♪ I will ♪
♪ 找到你 ♪
♪ Find you ♪
♪ 就像呼啸的风 ♪
♪ Like the wind that cries ♪
♪ 我能在黑夜中感受到你 ♪