No, no, no.
我们不给别人打电♥话♥
We're not calling anybody.
你知道如果她从里面走出来
You have any idea what's gonna happen
会发生什么吗
if she walks out of there?
你会被抓进监狱关上很长时间
You go to prison for a very long time.
你的人生就毁了
Your life will be ruined.
她还活着 我们得做点什么
She's still alive. We have to do some--
你已经跟警♥察♥撒了谎
You already lied to the police.
你愿意为了那个姑娘抛弃自己的生活吗
Are you willing to throw your whole life away for that girl?
你所有队员的生活都会被毁掉
The lives of all of your teammates
就为了那个姑娘
for that girl?
二组 有找到什么吗 完毕
Group two, you find anything? Over.
二组 有找到什么吗 完毕
Group two, find anything? Over.
没有
No.
这区域什么都没有 完毕
Nothin' in this area. Over.
今天结束 完毕归队
We're calling in for today. Over and out.
可是
But...
我的宝贝女儿
My baby girl.
我不会让你有什么事的
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
我保证
I promise.
好了
Oh... Okay.
没事的
Okay.
行了 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
你们去哪
Where are you going?
求你了 求你了 不要
Please, please, no.
帮帮我
Help me...
我们会找到你的 宝贝
宝贝 请告诉我你没事 我不会停止找你的 我爱你宝贝
你在哪里 萨小熊
Sarah宝贝 求你回家吧 我想你
-早上好 史蒂夫 -你好
- Good morning, Steve. - Hey.
-你好吗 -不错
- How you doing? - Good.
凯特今天不来吗
No Kat today?
不来
No.
不来 昨天她太辛苦了
No. Yesterday was hard on her.
-她很沮丧 -你们好
- She was upset. - Hey.
我们今天要往南走几英里
So we're gonna head a few miles further south today.
就在悬崖下面 是一个树木茂盛的地区
Down the escarpment, it's a densely wooded area
我也不知道 我感觉我们可能
and, I don't know, I feel like we could have
在那个地方错过了点什么
missed something from the air.
好吧
Okay.
那个 你不觉得
Hey, don't you think that...
你不觉得我们应该留在河边吗
You don't think we should stay along the river?
如果萨拉找到了河流
And if Sarah found the river,
你不觉得她会沿着河走吗
don't you think she would follow it down?
有道理
It's a good point.
好吧 那我们往下游走
Okay. Let's head further downriver then.
-好吧 -伙计们 计划有变
- Okay. - Hey, folks, change of plan!
我们 我们往下游走
We're going to, uh, we're gonna be headin' downriver.
-你们有地图吗 -有
- You guys have all your maps? - Yeah.
萨拉
Sarah!
萨拉
Sarah!
萨拉
Sarah!
萨拉
Sarah!
萨拉
Sarah!
我在这找到了点东西
I found something over here.
-是什么 -慢点 慢点 慢点
- What's that? - Easy, easy, easy.
我们也不知道 暂时只是一艘独木船
We don't know. Right now it's just a canoe.
那是萨拉的手♥机♥
That's Sarah's phone.
兰格 我需要所有人都下来
Ranger, I need to get everybody down here
地毯式搜索这个河岸
to search every inch of this riverbank.
好的 马上办 里克
Okay, you got it, Rick.
还有 联♥系♥潜水员 我们要打捞这河
Also, call the divers, we need to drag this river.
收到请回答 营地 收到请回答
Come in, base camp. Come in, base camp.
营地收到 完毕
Base camp, copy that. Over.
我们找到一条废弃的独木船
We found an abandoned canoe on--
克莱尔
Claire.
-克莱尔 这只是以防万一 -不
- Claire. It's just a precaution. - No.
我们需要一名潜水员
And we're gonna need a diver.
不
No.
-克莱尔 -不会的
- Claire... - No!
-现在就去办 -萨拉
- Do it now. -Sarah!
妈妈
Mom.
怎么了 宝贝
Hi, honey.
你记得我生病的时候你给我唱的
You remember that lullaby you used to always sing to me
那首催眠曲吗
when I got sick?
从你还是婴儿时我就给你唱了
I sang that to you ever since you were a baby.
贝利亚蒙催眠曲
Ballyeamon.
你可以唱给我听吗
Would you sing it to me?
当然可以了
Of course.
♪ 安睡吧 ♪
♪ Rest ♪
♪ 闭上眼休息一下 ♪
♪ Tired eyes a while ♪
♪ 宝宝的微笑很甜蜜 ♪
♪ Sweet is my baby's smile ♪
♪ 天使守护着她 ♪
♪ Angels are guarding ♪
♪ 他们在看着你 ♪
♪ And they watch over thee ♪
♪ 报春花 ♪
♪ The primrose ♪
♪ 藏在隐蔽的角落 ♪
♪ In the sheltered nook ♪
♪ 水晶小溪流 ♪
♪ The crystal stream ♪
♪ 潺潺的小溪 ♪
♪ The babbling brook ♪
♪ 上帝创造 ♪
♪ All these things ♪
♪ 这些事物 ♪
♪ God's hands have made ♪
♪ 为了爱与和平 ♪
♪ For very love of thee ♪
♪ 黄昏和阴影降临了 ♪
♪ Twilight and shadows fall ♪
♪ 给孩子们带来和平 ♪
♪ Peace to His children all ♪
♪ 天使在守护着她 ♪
♪ Angels are guarding ♪
♪ 他们在看着你 ♪
♪ And they watch over thee ♪
♪ 愿你睡着的时候 ♪
♪ As you sleep ♪
♪ 有天使 ♪
♪ May angels ♪
♪ 在看着你 ♪
♪ Watch over thee ♪
转瞬即逝
蝰蛇队新生在被欺凌后自杀
克莱尔
Claire?
教练
Coach.
你怎么样
How are you holdin' up?
我一直
I've been, uh...
在脑子里一遍又一遍想这事
playing this whole thing over and over in my head
有一件事
and, and there is just one thing
我一直想不通
I can't make sense of at all.
萨拉在树林里面干什么
What was Sarah doing way out there in the woods?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
我问你一点事
I need to ask you something.
我需要你坦诚告诉我
And I need you to be honest with me.
没问题
Of course.
你从哪拿到的
Where did you get that?
那个姑娘因为
That girl killed herself
你的组员对她做的事而自杀了
because of what your team did to her.
那是很久以前了
That was a very long time ago.
那时你是教练
You were the coach then.
这事每一天都
And that haunts me...
困扰着我 但是我处理好了
every single day, but I dealt with it,
然后每一个姑娘都被停课了
and every single one of those girls were suspended.
如果同样的事发生在萨拉身上呢
What if something like that happened to Sarah?
会不会她非常沮丧然后跑开了呢
What if it upset her so much she ran off?
不会
No.
不可能
No way.
不可能 如果是这样我会知道的
No way. I would know.
那些姑娘信任我 她们什么事都告诉我
Those girls trust me. They tell me everything.
你怎么能确定
How can you be sure?
我的队伍或者这里的任何一个队伍
There is no hazing on my team...
都不存在欺凌
or on any team here.
严禁欺凌 零容忍♥
Hazing is strictly forbidden, zero tolerance.
如果我知道什么 我会告诉你的
If I knew anything, I would tell you.
我不觉得我相信你说的话
I'm not sure I believe that.
我服过役 你知道吗