萨拉
Sarah!
由真实事件改编
萨拉
Sarah!
萨拉
Sarah!
萨拉
Sarah!
居无定所
萨拉
Sarah!
萨拉
Sarah?
-萨拉 -怎么了
- Sarah? - What?
你知道烤面包机在哪吗
Where is the toaster?
你说什么
What?
烤面包机
The toaster!
我找不到了
I can't find it.
你找过上面写着"烤面包机"的箱子了吗
Uh, have you looked in the box labelled "Toaster?"
当然
Uh, yup.
我觉得你找了个不识字的搬家工人
I think you hired dyslexic movers.
是的
Yes.
嘿 快接住
Hey. Think fast.
又来了
Always!
你准备好了吗 我们第一天可不能迟到
You're ready? We can't be late for our day ones.
我在车里和你碰面 行吗
I'll meet you in the car, okay?
那个 妈妈
Uh, mom?
怎么了
What?
好吧 提醒的好
Right. Good call.
这个小镇就像被时间遗忘了
It's like the town that time forgot.
小镇子就是这样
Nothing wrong with a small town.
人们熟识彼此 互相帮助
People know their neighbors. They help each other out.
很和谐
It's nice.
可爱
Adorable.
那这儿有地拴住你的马吗
Is there a spot to hit your horse?
这里指停车
有啊 就在好科拉酒吧
Yeah, right between the OK Corral saloon
和风滚草百货超♥市♥之间
and the Tumbleweed general store.
那个 妈妈
Uh, mom?
你介意我们一起走吗
Do you mind if we don't walk in together?
当然不介意 我懂
Oh. Of course. I get it.
谢啦
Thanks.
还有 这是副校长波特捎给你的话
And, uh, that's Vice Principal Porter to you.
只能在八点和下午三点之间
At least between 8:00 and 3:00.
保持严格且非同一般 妈妈
Cruel and unusual, mom.
严格且非同一般
Cruel and unusual.
-爱你 萨小熊 -我也爱你
- Love you, Sare-Bear. - Love you, too.
这是一份很重要的工作
It's a great reports and stuff,
但是只是每隔一周这么忙
but, um, that's only every other week.
-好的 -欢迎来到办公室
- Okay. - Welcome to the head office.
这位是丹尼丝 这个地方没有她会停摆
This is Denise. This place would fall apart without her.
嗨 丹尼丝 很高兴认识你
Hi, Denise. Nice to meet you.
欢迎来到马塔瓦高中
Welcome to Mattawa High.
谢谢你 对了 给你一点提示
Thank you. Um, a little tip.
你最好把员工冰箱里面你的酸奶做个标记
You might wanna go mark your, uh, yogurt in the staff fridge,
否则丹尼丝会把它当成自己的吃掉
otherwise Denise will eat it, claim she thought it was hers.
不管怎样 这是你工作的地方
Anyways, um, this is you.
这里很棒
This is great.
欢迎
副校长
波特
我们很高兴能有你加入我们的团队
Well, we're very excited to have you join our team.
这里的节奏可能会比城市里的慢一些
Uh, it might be a bit slower paced than what you're used to.
不过这实际上听起来不错
Oh. Well, that sounds nice, actually.
我会让你尽快适应的
I'll let you get settled in.
如果你有任何问题以及忧虑
If you have, um, any questions, any concerns,
我就在大办公室里
I'm in the, uh, big office.
多谢了 安德雷
Thanks, Andre.
很高兴认识你
Well, that's good to know.
我们在想你是不是个酷女孩
We were wondering if you were cool or not.
那个 是我妈妈 她
Oh, it's my mom. She--
芝加哥 是吗
So, Chicago, huh?
对啊 你怎么知道的
Yeah. How did you know?
这是个小镇子 很正常
We're a small town. It's what we do.
你们是个很厉害的队伍 对吗
So you guys have a pretty good team, huh?
百战百胜
Undefeated.
厉害了
That's cool.
我想你会见识到的
Well, I guess you'd know.
别管麦迪 她不相信别人
Ignore Maddie. She has trust issues.
听着 第一天都不顺利
Look, first day sucks.
如果你有任何问题或者其它的事情
So if you have any questions or whatever,
别害羞
don't be shy.
待会见
See you around.
好吧
Okay.
-明天见 杰瑞 -晚安
- I'll see you tomorrow, Jerry. - Have a great night.
第一天咋样
So... how was it?
跟我想的一样 甚至更好
Everything I dreamed of and more.
我注意到了讽刺
Ooh! I do note sarcasm.
你注意到了
You do note correctly.
要绿色还是红色的辣椒
Green or red peppers?
-红的 -那就选红的
- Red. - Red it is.
你能去拿巧克力牛奶吗 我付钱
Can you grab the chocolate milk? Let me get the cash.
行 没问题
Hm. Okay.
对了 再拿点番茄酱行吗
Oh, and can you get tomato paste?
行
Yeah.
糟糕
Oh, shoot.
拿到了 给你
Oh! Huh! I got it. Here.
-抓住逃犯了 -谢谢你
- You got a runner. - Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
那是你女儿吗
Was that your daughter?
对 她叫萨拉
Uh, yes, that's Sarah.
对 今天早些时候我看见她在球场投篮
Yeah, I saw her taking some shots in the gym earlier today.
我是露丝·西蒙斯
I'm Ruth Simmons,
我是女子篮球队的教练
I coach the girls' high-school basketball team.
我是克莱尔·波特
Oh. I'm Claire Porter.
新来的副校长
I'm the new vice principal.
那我猜你是我的新上司了
Well, I guess that makes you my new boss.
从你说话的语气看 你的工作干得不错
From the sounds of it, you're doing a pretty good job.
谢谢夸奖
Well, thank you.
你女儿 看起来不错
Your daughter, she look good.
的确不错 她在休赛
She is good. She was on the team back home.
之前每年都是全场最佳
MVP every year.
很高兴知道这些
Wow! Well, that's good to know.
我又得了一员干将
I could use another strong player.
全国比赛就要临近了
We've got nationals coming up.
我不知道她准备好没有
Uh... I don't know if she'd be up for it.
她正在度过她的适应期
She's having a little bit of a hard time transitioning.
-正试着融入 -她这个年纪常有的事
- Trying to fit in-- - Oh. It's the age.
我女儿也是这样
My daughter was the same way.
相信我 对青少女我是个专家
Believe me, I am an expert on teenage girls.
就像我有十个女儿一样
It's like I got ten of 'em.
对 我不知道你是怎么做到的
Yeah. I don't know how you do that.
虽然我只有一个女儿 但我不知道
I only have one and I don't even know
我是否是一个好妈妈
if I'm doing a good job at that.
对我而言
You know,
我觉得只有好妈妈才会问自己这个问题
I think only good moms ask themselves that question.
谢谢你这么说 我能
Thank you for saying that. Can I just...
我不是想要管闲事什么的
I don't mean to overstep my bounds or anything,
但是加入篮球队可能就是你女儿需要的
but joining the team might be exactly what your daughter needs.
我女儿凯特在篮球队的期间
And my daughter Kat during the team,
做得有声有色
she just blossomed.
而且她今年是队长
She's team captain this year.
不是我自己吹牛
Not to toot my own horn,
但她加入的绝对是一支冠军队伍
but she'd be joining a championship team.
童子军经常看我们打比赛
Scouts regularly check out our games.
队伍里很有几个女孩都拿到了名校奖学金
Number of my girls have gotten scholarships at the top schools.
那很不错啊
Well, that's impressive.
告诉她明天来参加训练
Tell her to come check out practice tomorrow.
电影精选列表